Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? (1393 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by IyamEzekiel(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kabir5643:
An hour at a go. Cos when it's exactly 60 minutes, the call cuts by itself, I don't know why
Check ur call settings for auto end calls nd turn it off...
Re: What’s The Longest Time You’ve Spent On A Phone Call With Someone? by Elite14(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Thank you sir,

My life is simple and we different not until i started having conversations wey dey increase my account balance makes it profitable wink

Not every be like you infact I'm not you and i will never be you , dat conversation is profitable to me cus we learnt many things dat day

I'm not obsessed about money

Have a nice day sir

Then wtf are you obsessed with??

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Big Butty Nollywood Actresses In Buttocks Dance / Hookup Connection / Have You Been Homeless Before ?? Share Your Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.