Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday (1125 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by nelsonlite: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
This happened at White Castle Hotel, Neni, Anambra State when they were celebrating the birthday of the lady on the 19th of January 2021.

The lady was not expecting such as it was clearly seen how surprised she was.

Congratulations to you both.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nothing concern me
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
ok nah

I wish una goodluck
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by Oturatetuala(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good luck to them.
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Let your woman do the proposal before you propose to her
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by NextD18: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
I have a special respect for professional and reasonable Architects who stay away from building structures, but stick to drawing which is their main job.

Thanks.
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by Evablizin(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by ifeope157: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2021
This is so nice, congratulations to you both
Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by Mayng01(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2021
That makeup though

1 Like

Re: Medical Corper Proposes To Architectural Corper On Her Birthday by stupidmod4: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
she no fit construct better make up ni cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet ''lin And Lamb" The Most Exciting Couple On Youtube / I Have Asked For Forgiveness For A Crime In My Past Yet My Life Is Useless / Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.