Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible (327 Views)

How Una Take Dey Survive On 30k/month? Because Its Close To Impossible To Cope / How Do I Turn 100k To N1million / Pls How Do I Turn This Amount Of Airtime Into Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by skymight(m): 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hello my follow nairalanders I need help on what to do with my 100k please what business can I invest 100k in and it will be giving me 20k weekly....... I just got admitted to Auchi ploy and I’m the one training my self though Sch has not officially opened but I want to know what business I can invest the 100k I managed to save this few months ago..... don’t come here and be insulting me if you have no advice for me then read and pass..... Help a brother and don’t try to scam a brother.
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by Denaro(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.

https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by skymight(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
I’m interested if only this is legal

Denaro:
Hi guys, I have an opportunity for us.
I'm sure some of you have heard of smart contract. But let me explain.

Smart contract works inform of Networking, which means individuals are to connect to get things done and it's done to earn money (crypto currency).

For Smart contract to work well, it is always better if a team if form. This team will make work easy for individuals In the sense that
1. It will remove the stress of individuals looking for referrals
2. It will make earnings very easy and fast.
3. The smart contract can be completed within a day if the right number of members is formed for a team.

On this note, I am inviting you to join my team of 500 members, with this team and our strategy we will achieve a massive earnings from this smart contract.
All things being equal individuals will earn minimum of 13 million Trons. Tron is a crypto currency currently valued as 15.21 naira. So do the mathematics and see how much you can earn.

Good news, you join the platform with the same amount as your monthly subscription ����.

Join TEAM500 smart contract movement and come and make a foutune.

https:///IbHcpirhiKm6jWuTJETYs1
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
skymight:
Hello my follow nairalanders I need help on what to do with my 100k please what business can I invest 100k in and it will be giving me 20k weekly....... I just got admitted to Auchi ploy and I’m the one training my self though Sch has not officially opened but I want to know what business I can invest the 100k I managed to save this few months ago..... don’t come here and be insulting me if you have no advice for me then read and pass..... Help a brother and don’t try to scam a brother.

It's good that you have a target in business, hence your werkly target but you don't start a business like that, first look out for a need you can meet along your line of interest, it could be barbing, popcorn selling, lady's saloon, zobo and bonce selling etc.

I said along your line of interest bkos serious business engagement takes energy, time and resources from you, occasional loses, your feelings will want to give up but interest/passion keeps you during those tough times or even if you contract it out, you could find time to study and think on the business to see how you can improve it and increase profit.

So first thing first, look around you for a solution you could provide with half of that money not all of it, bkos uncertainty is bound to hit and cash is the blood of any business. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by SavageResponse(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
skymight:

Do not ever give your money to anyone or join any group to trade crypto!

If you want to trade crypto you spend time to learn it then trade by yourself
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by skymight(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks very much I appreciate your advice very much it will help a lot I guess that’s what I will do once I get to Auchi coz right now I Dey Benin

Yusufisraelj:

It's good that you have a target in business, hence your werkly target but you don't start a business like that, first look out for a need you can meet along your line of interest, it could be barbing, popcorn selling, lady's saloon, zobo and bonce selling etc.

I said along your line of interest bkos serious business engagement takes energy, time and resources from you, occasional loses, your feelings will want to give up but interest/passion keeps you during those tough times or even if you contract it out, you could find time to study and think on the business to see how you can improve it and increase profit.

So first thing first, look around you for a solution you could provide with half of that money not all of it, bkos uncertainty is bound to hit and cash is the blood of any business. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by skymight(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2021
SavageResponse:

Do not ever give your money to anyone or join any group to trade crypto!

If you want to trade crypto you spend time to learn it then trade by yourself

Sure I won’t I know how to trade bitcoins but I don’t want to with my little money coz it can fall any time and I will lose
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2021
skymight:
Thanks very much I appreciate your advice very much it will help a lot I guess that’s what I will do once I get to Auchi coz right now I Dey Benin

Cheers skymight
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by SavageResponse(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2021
skymight:

Sure I won’t I know how to trade bitcoins but I don’t want to with my little money coz it can fall any time and I will lose

No problem, i was only warning you so that you don't go and invest your money in that Smart Contract nonsense being suggested by that guy who commented directly below you
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by uthlaw: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
skymight:
100k business to get 20k weekly, don't be deceive, that is not possible....
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by skymight(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
uthlaw:
100k business to get 20k weekly, don't be deceive, that is not possible....

That’s what people are telling me that is not possible but I needed to invest in something right now I’m thinking of buy a motorcycle I can get 5k weekly from the person that will be using it
Re: How Can I Turn Impossible To Possible by uthlaw: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
skymight:

That’s what people are telling me that is not possible but I needed to invest in something right now I’m thinking of buy a motorcycle I can get 5k weekly from the person that will be using it
that one is better and possible!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Petroleum Jelly In Lagos? / Elon Musk Is Again The World’s Richest Person After Spacex Round / Breaking: Bua Chairman, Abdul Samad Rabiu, To Give Nigeria, Africa $100m Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.