Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? (9589 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Karleb(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2021
That is why it is important to test before you purchase, or at least marry a young lady probably under 25.

I also think the government should ban bra, that thing can deceive ehn?!

Thank God we don't have a bra for nyash.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by PlsBanMe: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Physically different things matter to different men. Some boobs, some ass. Some height, some body weight.

And yes, it can affect sex drive but marriage is about sticking together and with time you will learn to forget about what you wanted but could not get and focus more on those positive things she possesses.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Karleb(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2021
DSC7:
You married Non Tested......

More like a Black market Marriage......

Now you want us to advise you......

Mr man you married her out of lust for her boobz....

One of the reasons she was always on bra so dat u will not know dat olympus have fallen.....

Enjoy ur marital life bt i assure u dat u will definately cheat weda u like it or not....

I love pointy firm titsss......

Even that one in that picture can disappoint.

You go surprise say na pad full the underneath.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DSC7: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Karleb:

Lolsss.....

No be me get the container bro.....
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DSC7: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Karleb:

Lolsss.....

No be me get the container bro.....
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DrTee1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
I was hoping to read this before now:

1. Wearing brassieres from very young ages and for very long period daily ultimately ensures that the Body's natural suspension tissue for the female breasts do not develop properly.

2. This tissue is known as the 'Suspensory ligaments of Cooper.' When a child start a wearing lifting bras (push-ups) as soon as she develops mounds, the ligaments that should naturally hold the breasts suffer.

3. It happens to girls and reproductive-age ladies who wear push-up bras. Notice that the Westerners do not routinely wear the kinds of brassieres that our ladies here often wear which pushes their breasts high up the chest in non-natural fashion.

4. Indeed, the breasts would look firm and perky when fully dressed, but our ladies should now know that when the average man sees fallen breasts, it generates reactions like what this OP has put forth - and can breed resentment either in a relationship or even in marriage, as in this case.

5. The solution, please stop wearing push up bras - and please release the developing breasts of younger ladies from the bras as soon as they are indoors. Some ladies actually sleep with bras on. Nothing can be more wrong!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by purples25(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Eventually you will do what's on your mind. You are a man, yes?

You are not for anybody. You are for yourself.

Its a statement of mine you might not understand.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DaInferno(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
men complaining about saggy boobs should first off look at their scrotum sacks; give these ladies a break. But that don't mean any man would love saggy boobs though grin, "fresh tomatoes make the noodles more appetizing" ladies gotta take care of their boobs the way they take care of their PIN. Hitting the gym + organics!

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Craggybogg: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Of all problems Nigeria face, This is the problem your mind occupies!

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
DrTee1:
I was hoping to read this before now:

1. Wearing brassieres from very young ages and for very long period daily ultimately ensures that the Body's natural suspension tissue for the female breasts do not develop properly.

2. This tissue is known as the 'Suspensory ligaments of Cooper.' When a child start a wearing lifting bras (push-ups) as soon as she develops mounds, the ligaments that should naturally hold the breasts suffer.

3. It happens to girls and reproductive-age ladies who wear push-up bras. Notice that the Westerners do not routinely wear the kinds of brassieres that our ladies here often wear which pushes their breasts high up the chest in non-natural fashion.

4. Indeed, the breasts would look firm and perky when fully dressed, but our ladies should now know that when the average man sees fallen breasts, it generates reactions like what this OP has put forth - and can breed resentment either in a relationship or even in marriage, as in this case.

5. The solution, please stop wearing push up bras - and please release the developing breasts of younger ladies from the bras as soon as they are indoors. Some ladies actually sleep with bras on. Nothing can be more wrong!!!
I don't wear bras at home. I hate anything holding my rib cage. I learnt early that it is wrong. My tits are still standing. I guess, ligaments at work.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DrTee1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

I don't wear bras at home. I hate anything holding my rib cage. I learnt early that it is wrong. My tits are still standing. I guess, ligaments at work.

Yea.

That education must be passed across to most ladies.

It must sound very ironical to the average lady around here that ultra-dependence on brassieres actually cause the breasts to sag - but that's the truth.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

Thank you for your advice

you're welcome smiley
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by dafeoroyo: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
slightly droopy
shapely
Nearly at

IELTS in serious trouble
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Summary of the matter: Oga is tired of eating Okro everyday he wants to try Egusi

He's just looking for a reason to cheat

Periodt

2 Likes

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BareFacedLies(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
olite93:
reminds me of my days in sch. those girls forming virgin while having anal s*x. wy won't boobs be saggy. saggy as touching d navel.

omokomo..
fear religious ppl.

What do you people see in anal sex sef?
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

What you said is true, I have examined your pics and it's obvious your breasts are still firm and standing.

I enjoy fvcking ladies like you cos they're usually very tight and sweet wink

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

What you said is true, I have examined your pics and it's obvious your breasts are still firm and standing.

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

hehehehehe grin

when i call people eleribuu omó people will be saying that I should stop grin

seun comman see one of your client

hahahaha grin

you're eleribuu ,grin
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Liposure: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
gfon:
That's why i love to test any product am buying.I prefer perky boobs though,it rarely sags.Am not really a boobs guy,but am an ass man,call me the king of doggy.
big asses matter.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Liposure: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
There's nothing you can do about it. You ve married her already. Love her. cherish her. She's your wife
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Uncle I wore a bra in this pic tho. I removed my NL dp. Don't tell me you saved it before I did shocked
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
DrTee1:

Yea.

That education must be passed across to most ladies.

It must sound very ironical to the average lady around here that ultra-dependence on brassieres actually cause the breasts to sag - but that's the truth.
Exactly. I equally learnt about how bad wearing tights to sleep is. I stopped my little sis from doing that when I found out she formed that habit. Even my roommate in the uni, back then, used to do that. Very bad.
Some of these little things matter to one's health.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by gfon(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Liposure:
big asses matter.
it sure does

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Uncle I wore a bra in this pic tho. I removed my NL dp. Don't tell me you saved it before I did shocked

Your dp is still there, I just checked now. I like Igbo girls. Which state are you from?

Your lips look very appealing...I'm sure you're a good kisser grin
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Exactly. I equally learnt about how bad wearing tights to sleep is. I stopped my little sis from doing that when I found out she formed that habit. Even my roommate in the uni, back then, used to do that. Very bad.

That means you sleep in the nude.

This is very good cos it makes access very easy smiley
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Your dp is still there, I just checked now. I like Igbo girls. Which state are you from?

Your lips look very appealing...I'm sure you're a good kisser grin
undecided undecided
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by cooooooks(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
1. Quite childish post tbh (All boobs eventually sag).

2. How can you be married to someone you didn't know beforehand? Was there any courtship?

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

God forbid! I reject this in Jesus name, Amen.

grin grin grin grin

Them no dey do am by mouth.

God cannot forbid what you yourself hasn't forbidden.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by TheVictim01(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mbanu!!! For the testicles is temporal, can't say anything for the bossoms though �
Chii59:

It's not about you rejecting. You will cheat with this mindset. Your marriage never reach anywhere, you don dey complain.
Don't your testicles sag? Is she worried? You will cheat. Period.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by DrTee1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Do people wear tight fitting pants to bed?
Ewwwwwww

When does the punany breathe 'natural fresh air' if a lady does that?

People should stop being artificial o. It doesn't epp
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

It's not about you rejecting. You will cheat with this mindset. Your marriage never reach anywhere, you don dey complain.
Don't your testicles sag? Is she worried? You will cheat. Period.

I am just quoting you to respond to all those saying I will definitely cheat. I am like, what the heck are these guys saying?

I married at above 30, yet my wife was the first woman I had sex with. I was also the first man she would expose her unclothedness to.

If I didn't sleep around as a single guy in his 30s who could afford to pay any realistic amount for sex, why will I sleep around when I am already married? Like I normally say, I have never really been so keen on sex. Men that cheat do so for sex. Nobody cheats because they are looking for perky boobs.

I know I will ultimately be alright. I'm only expressing the initial displeasure people get when they fantasize on something for a very long time and end up getting what they didn't desire.

I must say that the boobs are not outrightly bad now. If she was in her late 30s or 40s now and we already had all our kids, I wouldn't mind. I am only concerned because she is still very young and we haven't even had kids.

Like I said, I will be alright. I didn't marry her for any assets. Boobs was never one of the major reasons why I married her. It was only a plus. All the other reasons still stand, so I am very grateful.

Let me say it for the last time, I don't have even the faintest plan to cheat on my wife. I will rather spend the rest of my life unmarried than to cheat. I am very heaven-conscious, so cheating can never be in my dictionary.

Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by QueenMay1: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
The shape of her breast doesn't matter if you truly love your wife.
Anyways make I come market my goods.

NB: Referrals earn you #500 per products bought.

DO YOU KNOW THAT
You can now conveniently know your gas level without stress?
You no longer have to experience the frustration of gas finishing when you have important meals to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer return half filled bottles for you again.
NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!
Contact EXOTIC LIFE STORE
WHATSAPP:07060990017

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wuchereria:

I am just quoting you to respond to all those saying I will definitely cheat. I am like, what the heck are these guys saying?

I married at above 30, yet my wife was the first woman I had sex with. I was also the first man she would expose her unclothedness to.

If I didn't sleep around as a single guy in his 30s who could afford to pay any realistic amount for sex, why will I sleep around when I am already married? Like I normally say, I have never really been so keen on sex. Men that cheat do so for sex. Nobody cheats because they are looking for perky boobs.

I know I will ultimately be alright. I'm only expressing the initial displeasure people get when they fantasize on something for a very long time and end up getting what they didn't desire.

I must say that the boobs are not outrightly bad now. If she was in her late 30s or 40s now and we already had all our kids, I wouldn't mind. I am only concerned because she is still very young and we haven't even had kids.

Like I said, I will be alright. I didn't marry her for any assets. Boobs was never one of the major reasons why I married her. It was only a plus. All the other reasons still stand, so I am very grateful.

Let me say it for the last time, I don't have even the faintest plan to cheat on my wife. I will rather spend the rest of my life unmarried than to cheat. I am very heaven-conscious, so cheating can never be in my dictionary.

Thank you all for your contributions.
Story story. Yawns. You were the one who brought your wife's bosom to nairaland. Many people who ended up cheating never planned to. Yawns again. I don't care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Have You Ever Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.