Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,738 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? (9638 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

That means you sleep in the nude.

This is very good cos it makes access very easy smiley
Nice try. Currently unavailable. Check next door.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by stormborn28(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

It's not about you rejecting. You will cheat with this mindset. Your marriage never reach anywhere, you don dey complain.
Don't your testicles sag? Is she worried? You will cheat. Period.
hmmmmm...testicles
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
DrTee1:

Do people wear tight fitting pants to bed?
Ewwwwwww

When does the punany breathe 'natural fresh air' if a lady does that?

People should stop being artificial o. It doesn't epp
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Story story. Yawns. You were the one who brought your wife's bosom to nairaland. Many people who ended up cheating never planned to. Yawns again. I don't care.

That one is not serious, babe.

He seems like a bored person to me, hoping to get people talking.

Two guesses: he's a landlord caramel misogynist on NL, and he's in no marriage.

Or he is, but this situation isn't a big or nonexistent deal. Hint: he writes well. He's not ignorant of his biases and whatever preferences or discipline he think he should apply - as others have been suggesting here.

I suspect he's tryna set women up for drags...

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
You're a supposed born-again Christian, you married as a virgin, which I guess wasn't because of a shallow, cultural reason... what were you doing with your single days that you didn't learn all there is about marriage and satisfaction and tact, to privately deal with your issues, mindset and find a way to get the most out of the body your wife has?

Mtcheeeww.

I'm wasting my words sef.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

That one is not serious, babe.

He seems like a bored person to me, hoping to get people talking.

Two guesses: he's a landlord caramel misogynist on NL, and he's in no marriage.

Or he is, but this situation isn't a big or nonexistent deal. Hint: he writes well. He's not ignorant of his biases and whatever preferences or discipline he think he should apply - as others have been suggesting here.

I suspect he's tryna set women up for drags...
Exactly sis. You're so on point.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by lathrowinger: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
I dey leave nairaland for Nna. You people won't spoil me. I be think say I spoiled. It's now I realise that na play I been dey play. Awon omokomo
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by extol1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:
You will cheat. Its only a matter of time.
why are you always talking out of point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheew.
feminazi did he describe your current predicament
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
Chii59:

Nice try. Currently unavailable. Check next door.

I'm not going to the next door.

I will stay put here until this door opens grin
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Okoroawusa: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
I don't know about other men but it sure matters to me. It must be small and perky.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Originalsly: 2:24am On Jan 22, 2021
I hear you. If you're sooo obsessed with boobs then you should've had an idea that they were saggy. Is it that she always presented herself wearing push-up bra?.... and you believed they were her natural breasts bubbling up to her throat?
You're married now... and served long pawpaw when you were expecting mini watermelons.... make the best of it.... you have the mindset to do so.... and that's a good thing. I was stretching my imagination to see how saggy boobs will be standing when she be laying on her back. Being a boobs man... I suggest you will get your eyes full of what you love if you be the one on your back and she be all dangling over you.
On fear of them stretching out after childbirth.... it depends on how she manages her body after.... but regardless... all women boobs sag with age.
Check her family members and you will get a good idea what she can become without healthy eating and exercise. After all......she is your wife.... enjoy her... no one is perfect.

Personally..... size of boobs doesn't matter to me..... except the huge melons.... Kilimanjaro types .... I have this fear of being clobbered dizzy... melonphobia?

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Ginomel(m): 3:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Wuchereria:

I am just quoting you to respond to all those saying I will definitely cheat. I am like, what the heck are these guys saying?

I married at above 30, yet my wife was the first woman I had sex with. I was also the first man she would expose her unclothedness to.

If I didn't sleep around as a single guy in his 30s who could afford to pay any realistic amount for sex, why will I sleep around when I am already married? Like I normally say, I have never really been so keen on sex. Men that cheat do so for sex. Nobody cheats because they are looking for perky boobs.

I know I will ultimately be alright. I'm only expressing the initial displeasure people get when they fantasize on something for a very long time and end up getting what they didn't desire.

I must say that the boobs are not outrightly bad now. If she was in her late 30s or 40s now and we already had all our kids, I wouldn't mind. I am only concerned because she is still very young and we haven't even had kids.

Like I said, I will be alright. I didn't marry her for any assets. Boobs was never one of the major reasons why I married her. It was only a plus. All the other reasons still stand, so I am very grateful.

Let me say it for the last time, I don't have even the faintest plan to cheat on my wife. I will rather spend the rest of my life unmarried than to cheat. I am very heaven-conscious, so cheating can never be in my dictionary.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Don't allow any of those unreal people distract you from your determination.

Even before reading this your post I quoted ,I just said it to my self that someone that didn't touch a woman till he was married, is the same person that they are already accusing of cheating in the nearest future.

I don't really see you doing that if you maintain your determination as it was before you got married.

By now, you are already above temptation to cheat and should divert the time to something very meaningful.

I can understand your disappointment but I assure you that even the best of a woman's anatomy will still change. So it's not about that.

No need of any disappointment. Highly uncalled for.

So simply love her and enjoy her company and her body.

Take my words, every woman is same it's just a stupid mindset that makes people to deviate and involve in all those undesired affairs that will take your time ,energy, money ,reputation and spirituality.

Take this advice from someone that knows all.

1 Like

Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ginomel:

Don't allow any of those unreal people distract you from your determination.

Even before reading this your post I quoted ,I just said it to my self that someone that didn't touch a woman till he was married, is the same person that they are already accusing of cheating in the nearest future.

I don't really see you doing that if you maintain your determination as it was before you got married.

By now, you are already above temptation to cheat and should divert the time to something very meaningful.

I can understand your disappointment but I assure you that even the best of a woman's anatomy will still change. So it's not about that.

No need of any disappointment. Highly uncalled for.

So simply love her and enjoy her company and her body.

Take my words, every woman is same it's just a stupid mindset that makes people to deviate and involve in all those undesired affairs that will take your time ,energy, money ,reputation and spirituality.

Take this advice from someone that knows all.

Thank you very much bro.

My wife is a very lovely lady. When I met her, she ticked all my boxes, with bonus points. I know it deep down that she is God's perfect gift to me, and that's why I shook my head at people who were so sure I will cheat in the future. Cheat because of overrated sex? Not in this world and in the world to come.

Once again, thanks for the kind words. Cheers.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Wuchereria: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Originalsly:
I hear you. If you're sooo obsessed with boobs then you should've had an idea that they were saggy. Is it that she always presented herself wearing push-up bra?.... and you believed they were her natural breasts bubbling up to her throat?
You're married now... and served long pawpaw when you were expecting mini watermelons.... make the best of it.... you have the mindset to do so.... and that's a good thing. I was stretching my imagination to see how saggy boobs will be standing when she be laying on her back. Being a boobs man... I suggest you will get your eyes full of what you love if you be the one on your back and she be all dangling over you.
On fear of them stretching out after childbirth.... it depends on how she manages her body after.... but regardless... all women boobs sag with age.
Check her family members and you will get a good idea what she can become without healthy eating and exercise. After all......she is your wife.... enjoy her... no one is perfect.

Personally..... size of boobs doesn't matter to me..... except the huge melons.... Kilimanjaro types .... I have this fear of being clobbered dizzy... melonphobia?

Thank you very much
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Susubwoi12345: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
What you want...Boob job. Cheers
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by dontrulee: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
You didn't suck enough breastmilk when you were a baby that's why you're obsessed with boobs. Thank God I am free and obsessed with none. No girl can tie me down with food (am not a fan) and no girl can tie me down with sex ( I have found esctascy greater than sex).
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
1stNumeroUno:
The power of bra...
Na true, na bra dey package most of those boobs wey look attractive. Immediately, u remove bra, the walls of Jericho will fall down flat.
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by BigDawsNet: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wuchereria:
I recently got married, and for over 10 years before my marriage, I was so much interested in boobs. I was never really keen on sex but my interest in boobs was overwhelming. I spent years fantasizing on how I would enjoy my wife's boobs after marriage.

I have always fantasized on round or at worst slightly droopy boobs, but I have never like saggy boobs. When I met my wife, she had a good size of boobs which made me very happy. After we got married and I saw the boobs, I realised they're saggy (we got married as virgins and never saw each other's unclothedness during our courtship). I haven't been very happy since then, not just because they are saggy now, but I fear that they would get much worse as she grows older and after having kids.

Married men here, does the shape of your wife's boobs matter to you? Do saggy boobs affect sex drive? Will I still be able to enjoy romance with my wife in the future if her boobs get much saggier? Already, the tips are nearly at the level of her belly button when she is sitting down, but still get shapely when she is lying on her back. Mind you, cheating is never going to be an option.

NB: You are free to insult and abuse me, but I still need a candid advice. Thanks.

You can't control the size or shape of your wife boobs, neither you wife .. it's nature call if they fall or sagg...

Even here the only option is breast augmentation...

It's expensive so just try and look them with positive, sexually way so you can enjoy it...

I met a guy here that purposely love only saggy boobs ...so you can try to change the way they appear... Remember it's not her fault
Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wuchereria:

Do saggy boobs affect sex drive? Will I still be able to enjoy romance with my wife in the future if her boobs get much saggier? Already, the tips are nearly at the level of her belly button when she is sitting down, but still get shapely when she is lying on her back.

I think it does affect sex drive like.. I might feel I'm fvcking a granny and that doesn't feel right to me. But how come the tips are near the navel when she hasn't started having kids? I find this story somewhat sketchy.. As for the enjoyment bro u better find means to enjoy her oo otherwise somebody else will and no man wants that. Maybe u can tell her to keep the bra on while at it or u go with surgery. Thank God I'm not a boobs fan.. Enjoy ur woman. N.a. u marry her grin

I hope this isn't one of those threads aimed at scaring us bachelors from getting married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Man Captured Going To The Home Of A Young Girl In UK (pics/vid) / She Bought Gift Worth Of 30k For Her Boyfriend And He Rejected It!! / Should I Let Him Lick Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.