Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School (32439 Views)

Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by bigfish3k: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Its about their religion called Christianity, where love for sex is supreme.
If na gay church you want them yapa, have you ever heard of gay mosque ?.
The Catholic church alone has millions of abused children just because some ordinary men choose to form iron man on top marriage that God allowed, they now choose to be having sex with children.
But I have heard of terrorism mosque

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by PersonPikin2020: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
The name of the school have said it all.
AWIN is that lickie lickie fruit
Yorubas call it AWIN
But why
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by 99thEnemy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

what I do not know is truly the only thing I really know

Can't even comprehend this shocked shocked shocked School Teacher (Aunty) insert what into what of a what? shocked shocked shocked :
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by FBIBOT(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
What kind of pleasure do they derive from this
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Zejie: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
SAMBARRY:
them suppose stone the teacher for head.as in big heavy stone smashed on his head till he dies preferably jungle justice.even little girls Aren't free from the madness of pedophilia by men
Did you read the write up can't you read that it was a female teacher that sexually molested her?
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Aboki99(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hypocrites are at it again. They sanctimoniously condemn northerners for marrying 17-18 year old girls as "child marriage" on Nairaland at daytime and do worse things in the inner sanctum of their huts in onitcha and Aba at night time!

3 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Mikekan30: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Mikekan30: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom also label little children as witches
Ákwá ibom is cursed

I can see how myopic, Foolish and derailed you are! Your state Enugu is nothing to be compared with Akwa Ibom State, Akwa Ibom is the fastest growing and neat State in South South and Nigeria.

Child abuse is not a case of state issue, it is clearly a global problem, your stupidity is highly acknowledged, I think Enugu is cursed that's why your red soil can't produce water and you people surfer like pigs! Anybody serving in Enugu for NYSC is equivalent to serving in a deserted area. A state with hills like carve men wandering in their stupidity, you are big fool and a Senseless idiot...

Your wealth is only Hotel buildings, ...idiot and ravaged Coal..

Akwa Ibom is highly developed, infastructure, the best stadium, the best food, the best roads, the best shoreline in West Africa...Mumu go and educate yourself back in primary, because your apprentice work is a waste of time.

Before you were born Akwa Ibom has already existed, we boast of the first CBN Governor from South South... pig
Go and learn.. Drug pushers, ritualists, Baby factory producers! Cowards who ran away during the war and left it for an Akwa Ibom man to finish their lost war.

Useme'

8 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by britiko: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Haa!!! So u can't send a toddler to school in peace again?
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Mikekan30: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lawdis:

It's their culture

Like you know where you are from
Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
them suppose stone the teacher for head.as in big heavy stone smashed on his head till he dies preferably jungle justice.even little girls Aren't free from the madness of pedophilia by men

You have brought this your man-hating rubbish here abi?

Now go back and read the article again and see that it was a FEMALE TEACHER who did this one.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by zinodizt: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2021
What is this one spewing your post make sense to you nah northern Nigeria rape no Dey abi that place where stories hardly ever get to authorities is where u are hyping lipsrsealed
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Child sexual abuses tearing the South apart... But the hypocritical southerners are busy trolling Northerners on top a DOCTORED story published by the vicar of lies and propaganda itself, Sahara Reporters, instead of them to focus on their battered and injured region and NURSE it back to health..

But NO! They are saints!

They remind me of my neighbors: Emeka and Tolu.. They've got a ruthless dragon terrorising them in their compound, but na the dragonfly wey dey my compound be their problem!.. . Bunch of hypocrites!

May God Almighty help Nigeria!
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Lightorder: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o... Child sexual abuses tearing the South apart... But the hypocritical southerners are busy trolling Northerners on top a DOCTORED story published by the vicar of lies and propaganda itself, Sahara Reporters, instead of them to focus on their battered and injured region and NURSE it back to health..

But NO! They are saints!

They remind me of my neighbors: Emeka and Tolu.. They've got a ruthless dragon terrorising them in their compound, but na the dragonfly wey dey my compound be their problem!.. . Bunch of hypocrites!

how does this ruuuuubish you posted here relate to this matter on ground Indeed, the ability to write well in English doesnt show being reasonable, Passing six doesn’t mean passing sense
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by therajah: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Brothers and Sisters, as a true born Nigerian; I AM FINALLY SHOCKED..
Are u just shocking now?? Lol
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by therajah: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

I guess its an everyday thing in the north which has become normal and no longer news....
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by AnI77: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom also label little children as witches
Ákwá ibom is cursed

Adiok uno fien. Ameneke asime ata eti eti. Ekpo ino mkpo!

5 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Hello, big Bros
Please is there anyway I can contact you, I would love to discuss something with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by marsman: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Alphonsus, full metal alchemist viewers can relate
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Hotspotbro(m): 2:12am On Jan 22, 2021
heiii
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by danvault: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Moneywirer:
Her female class teacher inserted a pen into her Private part?
The future is truly female

Any female that says or thinks men are scum is a potential lezzbian...
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by JuIiusmalema: 3:42am On Jan 22, 2021
Mikekan30:

Like you know where you are from
Bastard!
AnI77:

Adiok uno fien. Ameneke asime ata eti eti. Ekpo ino mkpo!
those comments don irritate me as in eh the kind anger wey dey boil inside me and the grace they have is that this forum is faceless if not I for dey track majority of these bastards and put a bullet on their Empty skulls.
Adiok onor generations mmo.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by PrincessB1(f): 3:59am On Jan 22, 2021
What did I just read

I am shocked
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Godmother(f): 4:28am On Jan 22, 2021
I hope that teacher is in police customer already. How can you force a pen into a child?

In still trying to recover from the shock of it all.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Lashist(m): 4:50am On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But NO! They are saints!

Shut up mister saint. What lies are being published?? Are you saying there are no bandits and boko haram again...shutup and talk about the topic...when sahara brings fake news, feel free to call it fake
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by NkanAkpanika: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2021
Mikekan30:

I can see how myopic, Foolish and derailed you are! Your state Enugu is nothing to be compared with Akwa Ibom State, Akwa Ibom is the fastest growing and neat State in South South and Nigeria.

Child abuse is not a case of state issue, it is clearly a global problem, your stupidity is highly acknowledged, I think Enugu is cursed that's why your red soil can't produce water and you people surfer like pigs! Anybody serving in Enugu for NYSC is equivalent to serving in a deserted area. A state with hills like carve men wandering in their stupidity, you are big fool and a Senseless idiot...

Your wealth is only Hotel buildings, ...idiot and ravaged Coal..

Akwa Ibom is highly developed, infastructure, the best stadium, the best food, the best roads, the best shoreline in West Africa...Mumu go and educate yourself back in primary, because your apprentice work is a waste of time.

Before you were born Akwa Ibom has already existed, we boast of the first CBN Governor from South South... pig
Go and learn.. Drug pushers, ritualists, Baby factory producers! Cowards who ran away during the war and left it for an Akwa Ibom man to finish their lost war.

Useme'
You've said it all. I wonder why they should used the one article that is not comfirm yet to insult a full state and its people.
Who in is right sense will compare deserted enugu to Akwa Ibom
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by hopilo: 5:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by definateli: 5:19am On Jan 22, 2021
It's like she needed that blood for rituals
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by matm: 5:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Private school again?Let's not forget that it is female teachers that handle nursery sections.If true,what will a lady/woman be looking for in a little girls private part ?
Let's say she defecated and u want to clean her up,do women use pen in doing that?
The problem with most private schools ls that they employ unqualified secondary school students (teenagers) as teachers.These are people that don't know anything about teaching methodologies and Ethics./teachers code of conduct.They look immature and are paid peanuts and an adult will find it difficult calling such a person a teacber.
No discipline enforcement as even d few qualified teachers there fear to discipline kids in order not to be sacked.Parents and students control the teachers..Pupils copy from one another in the class and teachers are mandated to ensure every child has a good result.They spend most of their time teaching rhymes and recitations just to impress parents who pay heavily.
I really pity parents whose kids are in private schools b/c u won't even know when ur kid spoilt totally.Schools where kids are not flogged no matter what they do.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by tillaman(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2021
Now this one fvcked up thing to do, what kinda bastard inserts pen in the privates of a baby
That teacher should be put away forever for the safety of other kids
You see why am never gonna trust anyone with my children except their ma
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by goshen26: 5:31am On Jan 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Brothers and Sisters, as a true born Nigerian; I AM FINALLY SHOCKED..

The mata shock me pass u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years? / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.