Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School (32438 Views)

Thesis And Dissertation Writing Service For International Schools, Hire a writer / Don Davis' Medical Report Silent On Sexual Abuse At Deeper Life High School / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by adedotun69229: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2021
What kind of pleasure do they derive from this
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Trendsoulmate(f): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom also label little children as witches
Ákwá ibom is cursed
You are cursed not Akwa ibom. You are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by EdiskyHarry: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2021
Faller:
Aquatic people ( Akwa Ibom people )

Una too like Fucckk...

The other day Enoh nearly followed me to my house at Rumuola because of the Deeek
ur assertion is fallacious
Moreover u sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 6:28am On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

You have brought this your man-hating rubbish here abi?

Now go back and read the article again and see that it was a FEMALE TEACHER who did this one.
if not that you yourself are a pedophile,why will you say killing a pedophile is man hating? undecided

Are you ok? undecided

I don't care his/her gender.man,woman,heamaphrodite, transgender.anything it likes let him/her be.if it's a woman the punishment should be WORSE.the person should be baptized with acid from the top of her head to her feet

Why sexually abuse a child under your care? undecided

Meanwhile you better stop your acts of pedophilia defence before hand touch you for enabling sexual abuse of kiddies lipsrsealed

I'm not even sure you are a parent,if not you won't type that senseless garbage

N.b: only a thief when he sees a fellow thief caught will try and defend his fellow thief by diversion technique e.g "the thief is Igbo that's why you hate him" and leave the REAL issue -STEALING because his guilty conscience is harassing him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2021
Zejie:

Did you read the write up can't you read that it was a female teacher that sexually molested her?
I don't care!!! Any gender guilty of pedophilia should die a gruesome death!PERIODT

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by zedegit: 6:39am On Jan 22, 2021
missawele:
What's going on?
Humans are now behaving like demons. cry

Biko, check my signature.

So you get mind to tell us to check your signature on top this shocking story?

What's the difference between you and them?

If this child were your daughter, will you tell us to still check your signature?

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by pepperdemzombie: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
This one is more sensible than that attention seeking Pork pie exposing herself and the boy.

2 Likes

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by pepperdemzombie: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2021
zedegit:

So you get mind to tell us to check your signature on top this shocking story?

What's the difference between you and them?

If this child were your daughter, will you tell us to still check your signature?
Don't mind the idiot, and they are all scammers. Even a child died in a well thread, they don't care.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by gentleguy1975: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
And you say make dem no teach Oyedepo a lesson to serve as deterrent to all these one??

Child abuse is still Child abuse no matter who is involved undecided
Oyedepo of winners? nah
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
ur assertion is fallacious Moreover u sound so stupid.

Na your papa and mama dey stupid
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by tnerro1(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Killing that class teacher won't be even satisfactory to me if I am the parents of this little girl.

I think they should burn that class teacher slowly, after the teacher has brunt small, they will put off the fire and resume the process the next day for at least 5 days
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by heniford2: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2021
good another woman is speaking out thanks to that woman of deeper life bible church victim abusers are usually from church,school, and family may God arrest deeper life people as his going to arrest this one too
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2021
Faller:
Aquatic people ( Akwa Ibom people )

Una too like Fucckk...

The other day Enoh nearly followed me to my house at Rumuola because of the Deeek
ph child.
Akwa Ibom made u
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Tjah: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Enugupikin post=98305568]No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom is cursed [/quote
I'm not an akwaibomite, but whenever u want to talk of married women going to for prostitution,,,just give it up for TIV women (Benue State)
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by soojar(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2021
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/437876-exclusive-again-child-sexual-abuse-rocks-another-akwa-ibom-school.html[/quote]

Police need to investigate this case very well as I seriously doubt it's the "Aunty" responsible.

Could be any other person in the school, but the most familiar person to a 3year old in school is her class teacher, hence most probably the reason for mentioning the name.

If it's actually the class teacher that did that, then it's very easy, since she used pencil on the girl because she is a baby, a shovel should be inserted into her I'm sure her "gutter" should be deep enough to take that
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Mattressdoctor: 11:46am On Jan 22, 2021
This is a problem here.
I think it could be more than that which meet the eye. Some girls over here when you go into intimate discussion trying to find out of their sex count. They would tell you at some point they were raped.Except what the girls spew are lies. If not, then there is a problem here.
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by JuIiusmalema: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Faller:

Na your papa and mama dey stupid
your saving grace is that this is a faceless forum.
Just thank your stars, next time I assure you'll fall under the wrong hands and you won't escape
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
Just thank your stars, next time I assure you'll fall under the wrong hands and you won't escape

na your Papa and mama go fall under the wrong hands
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
JuIiusmalema:

Just read what you wrote ....don't you sound boldly stupid in an amazing manner
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by inyanging: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:
No wonder Ákwá Ibom has the highest number of HIV cases in Nigeria, forget the media show off of akwa ibom, in reality it is one of the most uncivilised states in Nigeria. Even their married women go out for prostitution and they see nothing wrong with it

Ákwá ibom is cursed

look at u , posting unguarded statements ,against the good people of God bless tribe , where did get ur statistics from , u are really wrong for using such derogatory word to AKWA Abasi Ibom tribe just because of one low life person that u know, be careful & mindful of inflammatory languages that is capable of pitching ethnic war , be warn
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by makapella(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:

Ákwá ibom is cursed

what nonsense are you writing and why can't you just type the name of the state properly?

Some of you just reason,speak and type like stark illiterates.Imagine the stereotype

1 Like

Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
if not that you yourself are a pedophile,why will you say killing a pedophile is man hating? undecided

Are you ok? undecided

I don't care his/her gender.man,woman,heamaphrodite, transgender.anything it likes let him/her be.if it's a woman the punishment should be WORSE.the person should be baptized with acid from the top of her head to her feet

Why sexually abuse a child under your care? undecided

Meanwhile you better stop your acts of pedophilia defence before hand touch you for enabling sexual abuse of kiddies lipsrsealed

I'm not even sure you are a parent,if not you won't type that senseless garbage

N.b: only a thief when he sees a fellow thief caught will try and defend his fellow thief by diversion technique e.g "the thief is Igbo that's why you hate him" and leave the REAL issue -STEALING because his guilty conscience is harassing him

Mumu! I never justified the padophilic acts meted against the innocent child. I only pointed out the fact that your akamu brain did not process the article well to know it was a woman who did it. You are the one who is a pedophile. Now kindly go and hug a transformer. Ewu!!
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

Mumu! I never justified the padophilic acts meted against the innocent child. I only pointed out the fact that your akamu brain did not process the article well to know it was a woman who did it. You are the one who is a pedophile. Now kindly go and hug a transformer. Ewu!!
Ori ebaje lorun e.

And who told you I give a Fok about the gender of the animal.birds of a feather undecided

Useless wasted thing

Shebi if your mummy used you to do menses or used birth control pills when your daddy was releasing his akamu into her,I will not be reading this thrash from Omo lasan ikeji aja lipsrsealed

N.b: baba e tioko e ni ewu lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Ori ebaje lorun e.

And who told you I give a Fok about the gender of the animal.birds of a feather undecided

I am a Useless wasted thing

Shebi if my mummy used me to do menses or used birth control pills when my drunk daddy was releasing his akamu into her, we will not be reading this thrash from an Omo lasan ikeji aja like me lipsrsealed

N.b: Baba mi ni ewurẹ lipsrsealed undecided

Oh...sorry! Now i understand your plight!
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

Oh...sorry! Now i understand your plight!
Ani Ori etiku.o legbon Mo

If not that you're senile, the original post is stit there and 100 of editing cannot change it

Once again Ori e baje cool
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
SAMBARRY:
Ori mi ko pe

I know i am senile, the original post is stit there and 100 of editing changes it to the real truth of the idio.tic f0000lish monkey i am

Once again Ori mi ti baje cool

Ouch! Why are you cursing yourself like this? You seem to be a nut case o undecided
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Whoknowsme: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
And you say make dem no teach Oyedepo a lesson to serve as deterrent to all these one??

Child abuse is still Child abuse no matter who is involved undecided
Who mentioned Oyedepo here. Don't rush to make comments before reading. Read well pls
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
JuliusMalema:
I'm watching you on this forum and I swear I'll track and locate you and I will so deal with your miserable parents.
You just messed up with the wrong soul.

Will you shut up your toilet. I'm in Rumuola PH. come and locate me. You won't live to tell the story .

Animal. You stupid Bastard. Your parents are theost stupid people on earth for refusing to use a condom or aborting you during the early stage
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by SAMBARRY: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

Ouch! Why are you cursing yourself like this? You seem to be a nut case o undecided
lmaoo you are not even good in manipulation and Gaslighting

Ode buruku grin tongue
Re: Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School by FaIIer: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Faller:

Will you shut up your toilet. I'm in Rumuola PH. come and locate me. You won't live to tell the story .

Animal. You stupid Bastard. Your parents are the most stupid people on earth for refusing to use a condom or aborting you during the early stage
I don't need
you to tell me your location before I track and mess u up but just be rest assured you will cry bitter soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / Man With 5 Law Degrees, Shares His Poor Sec. School Result; Cautions Parents / Did You Do This During Your Undergraduate Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.