Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order (42461 Views)

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

How can a human being compare pedophilia and incest to gay relationships, how does it relate, bro your ignorance is really deep.
Talking about african culture I suppose you shouldn't be on the internet or have a phone since your forefathers didn't right
how can an homo sapiens not know that incest can be consensual? Aren't we talking about consent between two adults again? We can cancel the phaedophilia if you want. But what about incest? Your second comment on Africa has got some element of racism. Look it up and make corrections. You're are a disgrace to nature.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by JeffreyOraz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
People be writing it isn`t natural, the vagina was made for insertion and all those nonsense.
These are the same people masturbating and doing anal, like your dick was supposed to go into those places.
If you are gay, good for you
If you are straight, good for you
If you are bi, better for you

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Israel07: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You are the one out of touch with reality.There is separation of government from religion so the USA like any democracy is separate from religion so all rights are human rights applicable to everybody not just any religion.There is a saying that where your right ends someone else's own starts so there is nothing like christian right in a secular state.But freedom of religion to practice your religion but not to force your religion when dealing or interacting with others.Biden's executive order or US laws does not force religious houses to do anything so stop misinforming people.Protecting their rights is not forcing churches to wed anybody state laws are different in their requirement.No church will be forced to do anything there are laws protecting every different body or organization
This is d problem with you pple.. You can be whatever u choose to be that's OK, I've got no problem with that n i don't see any reason to be homophobic but one thing that i find annoying is u guys trying so hard to usurp our own rights too.
You said ur rights don't force churches yet a priest license was revoked because he refused to wed a gay couple. what abt d baker that was charged to court cos he refused to bake cake for a gay couple's wedding. This exactly what i don't like aside that I leave you to your creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

Gigio Armani is gay With a net worth of $9bn I pray you'll never have a child like him in jesus name grin
may all your children be gays, lesbians, transgender, queer. And may they also sleep with animals.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by tarantino1: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Tell that to conservative families forcing their kids to attend conversion therapy, I should know, I was a victim and it was hell and no one is pointing a gun to your head to accept queer people, don't just limit their rights

Conversion therapy? Did this happen in Nigeria?
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by CodeTemplar: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.
Oga their choice affects me. They are spiritual (and asymptomatic) carries of the force behind satanism.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
how can an homo sapiens not know that incest can be consensual? Aren't we talking about consent between two adults again? We can cancel the phaedophilia if you want. But what about incest? Your second comment on Africa has got some element of racism. Look it up and make corrections. You're are a disgrace to nature.
You're a stupid individual by choice,giorgio Armani is gay with a net worth of $9bn I pray you'll never have a kid like him grin.
Your daftness was ever so obvious when you compared sex between siblings to two people of different blood falling in love
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by FILEBE(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

People have the right to make their own choices.

Why can't you question the Catholics popes that refuses to have wife nor sex.
How does it feels?

Just respect people choices simple.

What about the choice men make to sleep with adolescents? Should we respect that?
What about the choice of an underage being a prostitute?
What about having this uncontrollable urge to steal, hence,a klepto. He chose to give in to his urge. Acceptance?

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Nah, until they tried to correct your assumption about them

What is there to be corrected Who is thinking about them

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

Go and spit on your father and mother that has brainwash your existence across the spheres of religion ,idiot is comparing the relationship between blood related party to two adults that decides to fall in love, you're a joke
the thing that makes you even more stupid is that blood related people can also fall in love. Why do you choose to support one abomination and live the other? Your logic is all flawed

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by georgeakins: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obc1234:

As a devoted Catholic I can answer this
We were so committed in Maria society that we were made to fear the opposite sex, you can't play with them, when I grew up small like 14 I hated opposite sex like mad
I was more attractive to the same sex gender more than opposite but one seminarian decided to let us appreciate the opposite sex that saved me even though I have not had any girlfriend till now but am beginning have feelings toward them
I guess what made them to have fegelings toward the same sex is background, untrustworthy of opposite gender, heartbreaks and so on but that's so bad

Your experience has nothing to do with Catholicism. I am Catholic and even attended boys' school, despite I never had feeling for same sex till date

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
justli:

Your naivety stinks....in Masterpiece cakeshop vs Colorado civil right... In a decision of 7 - 2 , the supreme Court ruled that in favor of baker who refused to bake for a gay couple.

But note here that they had to drag him all the way to supreme Court where he narrowly won...but with the executive order, and more to follow, we might see this trend reversed.

The gay community is an example of tyranny of the minority against the majority
Please keep quiet the American people majority of them don't see this as a problem you don't even know what is inside the executive order or the exact protections you are just blabbing about a baker.

Go and sit down America has better problems to deal with than same sex marriage
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Oga their choice affects me. They are spiritual (and asymptomatic) carries of the force behind satanism.
You that you're not satanic why aren't you a billionaire, your country that is homophobic and not satanic why is it one of the least developed places in the world
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
VirginFinder:

What is there to be corrected Who is thinking about them
You did when you commented on the thread
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Sapore: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Well , it begins. It will get worse, till they will say churches must marry gays because there must be no discrimination. And then christians who refuse will begin to get arrested. And christians who insist and preach that gays are sinners will begin to get arrested.And it will get worse and worse. Americas doom is certain. Its the modern Sodom and Gomorah. If God roasted Sodom, God will roast America.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Flamemignon1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
tarantino1:

Conversion therapy? Did this happen in Nigeria?
Yes it happens, i was a victim
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
you that is working with brain and forming Western and civilized man tell me why gays can't have kids if it's natural? Tell me y we can't also accept consensual incest and phaedophiles? The problem is you guys always believe African culture is inferior and let the west tell you who you are. Every culture has it's flaws.

You actually thought you made sense?

Buhahahaha cheesy

See, it's not always about born kids and more kids.

Love is not always about sex and procreation.

Seems the only reason straight folks marry is to procreate.

For some, bringing kids to this world isn't in their diary, and being in marriage with the one they love is more than enough.

We're almost nearing 8 billion in population, and you're here still talking about kids and kids.

Lemme not talk about the millions of homeless children you guys have abandoned at motherless homes.

Heartless bastards!

Gays are actually trying to save this dying planet from you viruses whose aim is to replicate and replicate.

Gays are now adopting these homeless kids and giving them a home and the love you buffoons deprived them.

As for incest, it's normal in most cultures.

Pedophiles are committing rape, since it's with a minor who isn't old enough to consent.

Make una go school for once nah
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Aguogba(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
As long as human existence and history is concerned, there has always been gays (LGBTQS). Nobody cared because sexuality was private. But if anyone thinks that government should be concerned with such issues, consider these points.

1. The US is a union of sovereign states, it is then very unreasonable for government to legalise what is outlawed in several states. Have Hisbah Vs alcohol in mind when u think about this point.

2. If government is separate from religion as democrats always claim, then gay rights is the GREATEST threat to religion. Gay rights means that it becomes illegal for anyone to segregate against anyone based on their sexual orientation. Hence a pastor or Imam can be prosecuted for refusing to wed gay couples. Don't you think that LGBTQS should have their special religious centers to go with these rights?

3. Straight people have no special rights, why do we need "fundamental human+LGBTQ rights"?

4. Besides doping, LGBTQ is the bigges issue in the sports world today. Will you want your daughter to compete in a 1500m race against a transgender? Is that fair? What about using the same bathroom with someone who was a man for 20 years and switched to being a "woman".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Israel07:

This is my problem with you pple.. You can be whatever u choose to be that's OK, I've got no problem with that n i don't see any reason to be homophobic but one thing that i find annoying is guys trying so hard to usurp our own rights too.
You said ur rights don't for churches yet a priest license was revoked because he refused to wed a gay couple. what abt d baker that was jailed cos he refused to bake cake for a gay couple's wedding. This exactly what i don't like aside that I leave you to your creator

Channel your problem to the right authorities and no baker was jailed stop lying nobody jailed anybody
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by VirginFinder: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You did when you commented on the thread

Why was the thread created ab initio
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The CEO of the biggest company in the world APPLE is gay,how did he become successful since he's satanic that doesn't stop people like you from jumping through books and hurdles to get your hands on his products though right
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obama 2.0

We are back to square one.

Sign the gay rights into your laws or you'll never get any weapons from us to defeat Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The argument is stupid because scientifically it is detrimental say something else mr man who an adults decides to fvck with another consenting adult should not be your problem.
scientifically the penis is meant for the vagina. That's how reproduction began. So which means science doesn't recognise gays. Can you see you are contradicting yourself? There is a loophole in your argument. From consensual you've jumped to science that still don't support your logic. Western people don brainwash u through media.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
scientifically the penis is meant for the vagina. That's how reproduction began. So which means science doesn't recognise gays. Can you see you are contradicting yourself? There is a loophole in your argument. From consensual you've jumped to science that still don't support your logic. Western people don brainwash u through media.
You were talking about incest not sex and who told you gays marry for reproduction or sex?
There are scientific arguments in support of gays too.
Nobody brainwashed me you are just a paimed fellow who is jobless and cannot mind his business.Consent,right and science covers for same sex marriage with different arguments pointing it out.You are shallow if you think gays look at reproduction or all that.
Focus on your life and live and let live
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Buhahahaha cheesy

For some, bringing kids to this world isn't in their diary, and being in marriage with the one they love is more than enough.

We're almost nearing 8 billion in population, and you're here still talking about kids and kids.

Lemme not talk about the millions of homeless children you guys have abandoned at motherless homes.

Heartless bastards!

Gays are actually trying to save this dying planet from you viruses whose aim is to replicate and replicate.

Gays are now adopting these homeless kids and giving them a home and the love you buffoons deprived them. Lol. Now u devil you are talking. You subscribed this ideology to fight against nature. Atleasr now you have subtly confessed that gay life is abnormal and totally a population scheme. Poor kids around the world will now be socialized by gays.

Think about it.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by CodeTemplar: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

The CEO of the biggest company in the world APPLE is gay,how did he become successful since he's satanic that doesn't stop people like you from jumping through books and hurdles to get your hands on his products though right
"What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul? vanity vanity"

That he has a fat bank acct doesn't mean he is morally right. You can choose to worship rich men. I go with orderliness. God is not a god of chaos.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Buhahahaha cheesy

Heartless bastards!

Gays are now adopting these homeless kids and giving them a home and the love you buffoons deprived them.

Lol. Now u devil you are talking. You subscribed this ideology to fight against nature. Atleasr now you have subtly confessed that gay life is abnormal and totally a population scheme. Poor kids around the world will now be socialized by gays.

Think about it.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:
the thing that makes you even more stupid is that blood related people can also fall in love. Why do you choose to support one abomination and live the other? Your logic is all flawed
Like I said you're a very foolish and ignorant human being, the fact that you're comparing siblings getting married with people of different blood and no relations getting married shows that your brain in non existent I'm sorry.
Tim cook is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
Armani is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
CEO of PayPal is a billionaire and he's gay
Hughes the co founder of Facebook is gay
Founder of DreamWorks one of the biggest studio in the world is gay
Jason the managing director of IBM a multi billion dollar investment is gay
David Geffen is a billionaire in dollars he's gay ...
The list is endless. If you use any of their products you're an hypocritical bastard.
You'll never have even 1% of their wealth,isn't it foolish to question the lifestyle of people that are a thousand times more successful than you
Lastly I pray your children and your grandchildren will never be like this people in jesus name
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by GodWrites: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Benohio:

Lol... But I've seen some guys talk about fucking their gf in the ass.

I thought you said penis is only meant for the vagina.

What do you have to say about that?

Lastly, being gay isn't always about sex and sex.

Have you heard of asexuals before? What will you say about them?

C'mon.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Benohio(m): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
GodWrites:

Buhahahaha cheesy

Heartless bastards!

Think about it.

Lol. Now u devil you are talking. You subscribed this ideology to fight against nature. Atleasr now you have subtly confessed that gay life is abnormal and totally a population scheme. Poor kids around the world will now be socialized by gays.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by CodeTemplar: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
Discombulator:

You that you're not satanic why aren't you a billionaire, your country that is homophobic and not satanic why is it one of the least developed places in the world
I wonder how you manage to link godliness to unconditional wealth.
Well, money is just a medium for exchange of goods and services so I cannot see how money in a bank account validates the sanity of the owner.
Re: Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order by Discombulator: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
CodeTemplar:
"What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul? vanity vanity"

That he has a fat bank acct doesn't mean he is morally right. You can choose to worship rich men. I go with orderliness. God is not a god of chaos.
Tim cook is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
Armani is a billionaire in dollars and he's gay
CEO of PayPal is a billionaire and he's gay
Hughes the co founder of Facebook is gay
Founder of DreamWorks one of the biggest studio in the world is gay
Jason the managing director of IBM a multi billion dollar investment is gay
David Geffen is a billionaire in dollars he's gay ...
The list is endless. If you use any of their products you're an hypocritical bastard.
You'll never have even 1% of their wealth,isn't it foolish to question the lifestyle of people that are a thousand times more successful than you.
Finally I pray you won't ever have people like this in your family line in jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation / World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.