Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (50153 Views)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by BigDick70inch(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Hold the government responsible, not innocent people. The government owes us security of lives and property. You are jubilating that Fulani people are being harassed, but you cannot go to the Federal government to demand accountability and action.

Una doh. I'm not Yoruba but I was born and raised in Yoruba land. Imagine if indigenes come to attack me and my family because we are prospering in their land. Does that even make sense? Same goes for some of these Fulani people who were raised in Yoruba land. The ones committing havoc are just a small fraction of Fulani people because all the ones I know and grew up with are peaceful people who mind their business.

If every ethnic group decides to start harassing settlers, there will be a conflagration that will consume some of these people jubilating over the actions of Sunday Igboho.

Stay there and be typing trash u known for okay
Let's get done with dis Fulani killers first......
U commit any bullshit/atrocity in that yorubaland u r staying Oo.......and see if we won't chase yo ass back to yo roof leaking mud house u staying in yo potopoto state.....sho tii ye??

2 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by femijay8271(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Amen in Jesus name ! I'm a Muslim though.
Nice one but did u know am a Muslim also from Omu Aran...guess u know d state?
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
kilisi:

Omo Yoruba tokantokan ni mi. Mi o ni fi owo osi juwe ile baba mi.
You know why I'm really angry with this Fulani people? I was once their victim and that was why I had to quit farming temporarily. My farm was in ibadan.
I'm planning to return to farming in my hometown of Abeokuta this year because that's my passion but I'm afraid. I don't want to go back to square zero the second time.

A dara fun e omo Iya mi ! I will advise you hold on your plan for just a little while,okay ? Certain stuffs can't be discussed in an open forum like this,you know ? Trust me,those blood sucking fulani leeches are massively in our forests and they mean no good. The good thing is that we are aware of their plans and already dismantling their structures in our forests.

Omo Iya mi,you'll farm peacefully on any of our land in Yoruba land without any fear of attack or destruction to your farm. Just 'chill' for a while please. We have just begun the process of clearing those marauding murderers from our land.

I wish you the very best bro.

2 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by DimIsaac10(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

Have you ever lost someone to fulani heardmen?

My cousins father in law was murdered on his farm by 2 fulani heardmen bcus he protested when they came to destroy his farm produce in kwara they butchered him right there on his farmland and up till today no justice since 2014

this matter was left unattended to for too long now people can't seem to stay calm anymore

So because of this they should cease to be Nigerian?.
Hmmm?.
Everything needs reforms.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by jchioma: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I hope all those having orgasms over this action realise that there are Yoruba people living in the north too? You people don't know what you are playing with.

Wahala for who go put mouth for Afonja and Fulani matter.

But on a serious note, your post was ill thought and devoid of common sense.

Are the Yoruba people living in the north, killing, maiming, raping and destroying their lands over there too?

I blame this incompetent and ineptitude govt for their nepotistic approach in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
femijay8271:

Nice one but did u know am a Muslim also from Omu Aran...guess u know d state?

Oh,really ? I know Omu Aran very well. In fact I know a lot of towns in Kwara state - Ilorin,Offa,Erin Ile,Ganmo,Ajashe,Oro,Omu Aran,Omupo,etc. It shares boundary with my state,Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by femijay8271(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Oh,really ? I know Omu Aran very well. In fact I know a lot of towns in Kwara state - Ilorin,Offa,Erin Ile,Ganmo,Ajashe,Oro,Omu Aran,Omupo,etc. It shares boundary with my state,Osun.

Good, nice you knows that. but make we dey prepare for war oo because I see that happening soon
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
femijay8271:

Good, nice you knows that. but make we dey prepare for war oo because I see that happening soon

Omo Iya mi,ko s'ewu ! Please,do not entertain any fear for a second ! Just go over Alaafin's open letter to Buhari again. You should be able to decode some coded messages therein as a Yoruba man. You should know that we don't bluff. When we are ready to fight,it means we are ready.

We won't be caught unaware by the terrorist fulanis; we are ready for them.

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by VictorUSA(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
If we have just 15 people from each state like Sunday Igboho,we'll not have fulanis threatning our lives....kudos to igboho!
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I hope all those having orgasms over this action realise that there are Yoruba people living in the north too? You people don't know what you are playing with.
/
Of course.

The Yoruba people should keep quiet and continue to be killed (and their women raped by the Fulani marauders) because there are some Yoruba people living in the North.

Some of you here on NL are truly certified mo.rons with your crooked logic defending atrocious acts by the Fulani people in Nigeria. Bullies are never defeated with amicable posturing.

/
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Omoslim26: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
DimIsaac10:

So because of this they should cease to be Nigerian?.
Hmmm?.
Everything needs reforms.

I have never been a fan to violence and chaos but at this point what other options do the people have the its as clear as a bell that the govt do not have what it takes to protect them from the wicked killers so the people have to create means to secure themselves

there will be no need for a single shot or violence if the fulani can jst respect themselves and do what the people are asking for

move over to the cities nd live among us as country men

stay in the forest but register so we can know who and who is occupying our forest

is that too much to ask?
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by luvmijeje(f): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Buhari should come and evacuate his people from our land, we don't want them again. They are just punishing the youths; they have turned us to nothing, why? The educated youth don't have jobs, nothing, the gain now is to kill and kidnap us. We are still on the unemployment issue, we have accepted our fate, should we not be in peace and enjoy security again? It's enough,” he said.

The primary responsibility of a Governor is security. The Southwest Governors shouldn't turn the West into North o.

Do not kill us in the name of one Nigeria.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
My very good friend Opeyemi will be delighted with this news.
Some stupid fulani dude stole all her 12 cattle she nurtured till adulthood.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by freshbear(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
This is quite irresponsible and childish.lighten up.I am talking to you as a northern Christian.You have no idea what the Bleep is going on.

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by bptc10: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Northern Nigeria does not belong to fulanis, more over Yorubas in the North are not occupying people land in the bush, they live in the city and pay house rent like others
Ishilove:
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by ejanla077: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:

Hold the government responsible, not innocent people. The government owes us security of lives and property. You are jubilating that Fulani people are being harassed, but you cannot go to the Federal government to demand accountability and action.

Una doh. I'm not Yoruba but I was born and raised in Yoruba land. Imagine if indigenes come to attack me and my family because we are prospering in their land. Does that even make sense? Same goes for some of these Fulani people who were raised in Yoruba land. The ones committing havoc are just a small fraction of Fulani people because all the ones I know and grew up with are peaceful people who mind their business.

If every ethnic group decides to start harassing settlers, there will be a conflagration that will consume some of these people jubilating over the actions of Sunday Igboho.

Shut up fool

2 Likes

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Greenback: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
mightyhazel:
grin which house. bush na house?
You took it outta my mouth grin
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Greenback: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
freshbear:

This is quite irresponsible and childish.lighten up.I am talking to you as a northern Christian.You have no idea what the Bleep is going on.

What!!! So ishilive us a mallams!
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by femijay8271(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Omo Iya mi,ko s'ewu ! Please,do not entertain any fear for a second ! Just go over Alaafin's open letter to Buhari again. You should be able to decode some coded messages therein as a Yoruba man. You should know that we don't bluff. When we are ready to fight,it means we are ready.

We won't be caught unaware by the terrorist fulanis; we are ready for them.

nice one, nice one

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by monex(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
decatalyst:

I wonder ooo.

Which "home" e dey talk about? His home is far North. They should go to their home and stop killing people that want to farm, kidnapping people that struggle to earn a legitimate living.

Enough is enough!

is he the one that kidnapped? How do you use one paint brush to paint an entire tribe. Burning a man's house and means of livelihood is deplorable.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by DimIsaac10(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

I have never been a fan to violence and chaos but at this point what other options do the people have the its as clear as a bell that the govt do not have what it takes to protect them from the wicked killers so the people have to create means to secure themselves

there will be no need for a single shot or violence if the fulani can jst respect themselves and do what the people are asking for

move over to the cities nd live among us as country men

stay in the forest but register so we can know who and who is occupying our forest

is that too much to ask?
I blame the Federal Government for all these..
A simple good law will safe us from these whole mess.. I am not a Fulani but I still want them protected because I believe its not all of them that are harmful.
If am not being mistaken, Atiku is also Fulani and several others.. Well, probably when there is vital restructuring all these issues will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Omoslim26: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
DimIsaac10:

I blame the Federal Government for all these..
A simple good law will safe us from these whole mess.. I am not a Fulani but I still want them protected because I believe its not all of them that are harmful.
If am not being mistaken, Atiku is also Fulani and several others.. Well, probably when there is vital restructuring all these issues will reduce.

They tried shit with my grandma Miss as she is fondly called they brought their cows to graze on her farm in Amakaioha ubi obiokwu precisely in owerri

but my grandma being one of the most respected persons in the town bcus of her continuous charity works in the community the youths and men came out in their numbers and drove them out and till date they still keep watch over the community and they are been paid by the people every house hold pays 500 for sec God bless those youths and men i can beat my chest and say there are no marauding heardmen in Obiokwu apart from the ones dat lives amongst the community people

if the media reports everything dat happens in this shit hole we would have nothing like Nigeria by now

security is zeroooo
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by NaMeAboki: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
adekolaelect:
You are getting it wrong . go and find out majority ritual fraudster if not connected with Fulani's? Who is local champions when Fulani's are terrorising Nigerians ? Where was the polite government and you when there was report of crime committed by these people ,what action had government take to address the complaints of nigerians in respect of this ? We took should not encourage violence or self jungle justice .the blames should be directed to the government who had never issue any condemnation statement I'm support of what many Nigerians are complaining abt these people .The word can only sweet from your mouth when non of your families had never be in victim. Though not all Fulani's are bandit,raper ,kidnapers,fraudsters and killers but they failed to differentiate themselves from bad element in them .Have you ever see where Maiyati allah reported any bandit among them to the security, have you ever see where they convict any Fulani bandit as far since 2015 when Nigerians people feel the bad heat of their deeds ? We are all Nigeria but one should not kill others simply because of their livelihoods .

I wish I could make sense out of your disjointed and confusing remark.

My guess is that you are justifying the violent eviction of all Fulani herders from the SW as instigated by this Sunday Igboho for the crimes of a few among them - in violation of their constitutional right to freedom of movement and association.

If that is right right then tell me what's the difference between this and xenophobic attacks against some Nigerians by South Africans, Indians and even Ghanaians in their respective countries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by reality1010: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/22/yoruba-youths-have-driven-me-my-wife-children-out-our-home-burnt-our-house-11-cars-%E2%80%94oyo
This is very bad and wicked. The way Yoruba youths are destroying people's properties is disheartening. These youths v carried out lots of destruction on people's busnesses. The other time the Yoruba youth burnt a full trailer load of cows belonging to people. The insecurity we are experiencing is everywhere and everyone is helples. We are in our trying time as a nation. To allow such magnitude of atrocities is a call for civil unrest. Other tribes should join hand in warning the yoruba youths on the repercussion of what they are doing. I cant tell why their leaders are not speaking. Igbo people should speak now if not next time you people will be the main target especially your busness. Speak to condemn these act because you v more businesses out side than any ethnic group in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by DimIsaac10(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

They tried shit with my grandma Miss as she is fondly called they brought their cows to graze on her farm in Amakaioha ubi obiokwu precisely in owerri

but my grandma being one of the most respected persons in the town bcus of her continuous charity works in the community the youths and men came out in their numbers and drove them out and till date they still keep watch over the community and they are been paid by the people every house hold pays 500 for sec God bless those youths and men i can beat my chest and say there are no marauding heardmen in Obiokwu apart from the ones dat lives amongst the community people

if the media reports everything dat happens in this shit hole we would have nothing like Nigeria by now

security is zeroooo
This is serious...
We really need help obviously.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Omoslim26: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
DimIsaac10:

This is serious...
We really need help obviously.

My brother i dont subcripe to violence and chaos but sometimes a man got to do what a man got to do if you look at dis issue well you would realize dat wht the people are asking for is not too much

the good people among the fulani should come out and prove to the world that they are willing to let peace reign
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by DimIsaac10(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

My brother i dont subcripe to violence and chaos but sometimes a man got to do what a man got to do if you look at dis issue well you would realize dat wht the people are asking for is not too much

the good people among the fulani should come out and prove to the world that they are willing to let peace reign
The only fear i have is the reversal....
The tribe might start attacking other tribe in the far north.. That's when the real issue sets in.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by TimeManager(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
reality1010:

This is very bad and wicked. The way Yoruba youths are destroying people's properties is disheartening. These youths v carried out lots of destruction on people's busnesses. The other time the Yoruba youth burnt a full trailer load of cows belonging to people. The insecurity we are experiencing is everywhere and everyone is helples. We are in our trying time as a nation. To allow such magnitude of atrocities is a call for civil unrest. Other tribes should join hand in warning the yoruba youths on the repercussion of what they are doing. I cant tell why their leaders are not speaking. Igbo people should speak now if not next time you people will be the main target especially your busness. Speak to condemn these act because you v more businesses out side than any ethnic group in nigeria
The trailer killed a boy but you wouldn't say that. fulani herdmen kidnap & kill but you wouldn't say that. All of you are the same- wicked, evil & callous. How many Southerners are kidnapping and killing you in the north?
My advice for you is stop behaving like animals otherwise you will be treated like animals.

kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.