Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home (50286 Views)

Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by adekolaelect(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaMeAboki:

I wish I could make sense out of your disjointed and confusing remark.

My guess is that you are justifying the violent eviction of all Fulani herders from the SW as instigated by this Sunday Igboho for the crimes of a few among them - in violation of their constitutional right to freedom of movement and association.

If that is right right then tell me what's the difference between this and xenophobic attacks against some Nigerians by South Africans, Indians and even Ghanaians in their respective countries?
the different was that later the Nigerians abided by rule and regulation of their host country and no more Harassment while Fulanis are not ready to abide by rule and regulation of their host states .you can't say you have right and be an obstacle to another mans lives. When the constitution quoted anybody can reside in any states in Nigeria!! Does it says with violence? Does the constitution says the visitors have no right to abide by rule and regulations of their host communities? Can you tell me where selves defence is illegal where government failed to provide security of lives and properties. Any visitors that violate and not ready to cooperate with their host communities are criminal .cano you tell us why we have community leaders ,chiefs and king in each Town and states .you can not hide under one Nigeria practising criminality of we are one.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by adekolaelect(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
NaMeAboki:

I wish I could make sense out of your disjointed and confusing remark.

My guess is that you are justifying the violent eviction of all Fulani herders from the SW as instigated by this Sunday Igboho for the crimes of a few among them - in violation of their constitutional right to freedom of movement and association.

If that is right right then tell me what's the difference between this and xenophobic attacks against some Nigerians by South Africans, Indians and even Ghanaians in their respective countries?
the different was that later the Nigerians abided by rule and regulation of their host country and no more Harassment while Fulanis are not ready to abide by rule and regulation of their host states .you can't say you have right and be an obstacle to another mans lives. When the constitution quoted anybody can reside in any states in Nigeria!! Does it says with violence? Does the constitution says the visitors have no right to abide by rule and regulations of their host communities? Can you tell me where selves defence is illegal where government failed to provide security of lives and properties. Any visitors that violate and not ready to cooperate with their host communities are criminal .cano you tell us why we have community leaders ,chiefs and king in each Town and states ?.you can not hide under one Nigeria practising criminality of we are one.

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Omoslim26: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
DimIsaac10:

The only fear i have is the reversal....
The tribe might start attacking other tribe in the far north.. That's when the real issue sets in.

I m telling you i am travel a lot and i can tell you from experience dat the average hausa-fulani do not care about indigenous attestation as long as you don't speak Hausa or fulfide you are there enemy

and you come here to read post by some ragamuffins claming Yoruba castigating igbos bcus of one mofo dats been rejected by the ohaneze and the se Governors they dont know that one way or the other their decisions affects the whole south

apc is the biggest error to befall this country
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by bayplus: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
I hope all those having orgasms over this action realise that there are Yoruba people living in the north too? You people don't know what you are playing with.

While I do not support jungle justice if ang kind.

I blame the Seriki Fulani for not helping the communities to identify the criminals among them.

But the greater blame goes to the inept leadership and government who has failed woefully to stem the tide before now.

There is always a limit to human endurance.

Several people including prominent members of the yorubas have been killed by kidnappers allegedly believed to be Herdsmen, what has this federal government done about it?

By the way, even the northerners are tired of these fulani killer gang.

Not all northerners are of fulani extraction.

May be now that things are gradually getting out of hand, the insecurity may begin to get serious attention from this government.

Some of us can't wait for May 2023 to come
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by DimIsaac10(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

I m telling you i am travel a lot and i can tell you from experience dat the average hausa-fulani do not care about indigenous attestation as long as you don't speak Hausa or fulfide you are there enemy

and you come here to read post by some ragamuffins claming Yoruba castigating igbos bcus of one mofo dats been rejected by the ohaneze and the se Governors they dont know that one way or the other their decisions affects the whole south

apc is the biggest error to befall this country
Hmmmmm.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by reality1010: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2021
TimeManager:

The trailer killed a boy but you wouldn't say that. fulani herdmen kidnap & kill but you wouldn't say that. All of you are the same- wicked, evil & callous. How many Southerners are kidnapping and killing you in the north?
My advice for you is stop behaving like animals otherwise you will be treated like animals.

kiss the truth!
Remember the land does not belong to Yorubas alone. Fulanis are also part of the owners. Lots of intermarriages have taken place with mixed bred of fulani sons and daughters born into yoruba communities. Same thing between Igbos and the Ibibios and Ijaws and Ibos. Igbos cannot tell the Ibibios to quit their land beacuse these people v become part of the society. Same thing goes to the Yorubas and Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2021
decatalyst:

I wonder ooo.

Which "home" e dey talk about? His home is far North. They should go to their home and stop killing people that want to farm, kidnapping people that struggle to earn a legitimate living.

Enough is enough!

Well if Fulani in the North start retaliating dont come here and rant.
An illiterate fulani can be very wicked; he valued his cow morethan you and i.
Expect retaliatory attack either in South or anywhere in the North, Fulani can never forgive.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by TimeManager(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2021
reality1010:

[s]Remember the land does not belong to Yorubas alone. Fulanis are also part of the owners. Lots of intermarriages have taken place with mixed bred of fulani sons and daughters born into yoruba communities. Same thing between Igbos and the Ibibios and Ijaws and Ibos. Igbos cannot tell the Ibibios to quit their land beacuse these people v become part of the society. Same thing goes to the Yorubas and Fulanis.[/s]
Nonsense talk

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by TimeManager(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2021
Coolgent:

Well if Fulani in the North start retaliating dont come here and rant.
An illiterate fulani can be very wicked; he valued his cow morethan you and i.
Expect retaliatory attack either in South or anywhere in the North, Fulani can never forgive.
fulani are cowards

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2021
gbengu:

God bless you bro.

From ancestral historical facts, Fulanis has always been wanderers, herdsmen and Bushmen who thinks all lands are their so far their herds can graze their.

However, a few of them came to settle in the Nothern part which already had a lot of different ethnic groups b4 their arrival. They always come as wanderers or herders then settle to lands and later lord themselves over the original owners.

Most Fulanis came from Sahara Africa or Sahel area. Infact they migrated or wanderer from Northern Africa till most of them settled in west Africa.

They conquered Hausa land which are the major ethnic in now Northern Nigera. They've already had a flourishing empire before Fulani conquered them and established KANEM-BORNO EMPIRE because of the lucrative Sahara trade routes to the North, East Africa and Arabs.

Pls, one question so strange to me is that why is it that all EMIRS IN THE NORTH ARE FULANIS?

Thus that means no any other tribes that have royal blood or can lead their people. They invaded through series of Jihad wars on the Hausas until they conquered their different kings and kingdoms, then impose Islam to take aware they consciousness. Then killed all their warriors, marries their females through inter-marriage thus becoming ever-bonding as their master.

They furthered their jihad and conquest war to almost all the north through conquered hausas to furthered established Islam. Such of those war of conquest was the one Yorubas defeated them after the betrayal of one Yoruba warrior who seceded one of the vassal area (ILORIN) to Fulanis protection and was later assassinated by the same fulani.

One should ask the real yoruba historians where was the formal seat of power of OYO EMPIRE. Old Oyo settlement was a little bit driven to the present Oyo as a result of the war.

FULANIS ARE VIRUS SPREAD ALL OVER WEST AFRICA AND SEES NIGERIA AS THE NATURAL HOST/WELL FOR THEIR SURVIVAL.

THEY ARE DEADLY VIRUS ON ALL OTHER ETHNIC OR TRIBES.

ONLY INNOCENT AND PEACEFUL FULANIS SHOULD BE LEGALLY DOCUMENTED AND ALLOW TO OWN, LIVE AND DO BUSINESS IN WEST.

is an indigen in the now contraption time-

Fulani used Islam to enslave Hausa and Ilorin people. Despite the population of Hausa, they are still being ruled by the minority Fulani. It's a pity for the Hausa and Ilorin people; they may remain slaves forever.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by NaMeAboki: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2021
adekolaelect:
the different was that later the Nigerians abided by rule and regulation of their host country and no more Harassment while Fulanis are not ready to abide by rule and regulation of their host states .you can't say you have right and be an obstacle to another mans lives. When the constitution quoted anybody can reside in any states in Nigeria!! Does it says with violence? Does the constitution says the visitors have no right to abide by rule and regulations of their host communities? Can you tell me where selves defence is illegal where government failed to provide security of lives and properties. Any visitors that violate and not ready to cooperate with their host communities are criminal .cano you tell us why we have community leaders ,chiefs and king in each Town and states .you can not hide under one Nigeria practising criminality of we are one.

You have not addressed the questions I posed in my post; because if you had you would have realised that all you wrote above were just repetitions of the propaganda and mere rhetoric to justify the ongoing ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Fulani in the south for the crimes of a few amongst them - in clear violation of their constitutional rights.

Yes indeed, self defence is a fundamental right; however, even in war there are rules of engagement, and the same goes for self defence.

Basically, you cannot take pre-emptive action against anyone one on mere suspicion - that should be the responsibility of the police.

Your responsibility as a citizen should be to provide the necessary information/intelligence if and when available to you to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for necessary action - and not to take the law into your hands, no matter the provocation.

In short, no tribe has the right to act against another because of the crimes committed by a few amongst them - simple; otherwise expect the same to be done to you.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by adekolaelect(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
NaMeAboki:

You have not addressed the questions I posed in my post; because if you had you would have realised that all you wrote above were just repetitions of the propaganda and mere rhetoric to justify the ongoing ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Fulani in the south for the crimes of a few amongst them - in clear violation of their constitutional rights.

Yes indeed, self defence is a fundamental right; however, even in war there are rules of engagement, and the same goes for self defence.

Basically, you cannot take pre-emptive action against anyone one on mere suspicion - that should be the responsibility of the police.

Your responsibility as a citizen should be to provide the necessary information/intelligence if and when available to you to the appropriate law enforcement agencies for necessary action - and not to take the law into your hands, no matter the provocation.

In short, no tribe has the right to act against another because of the crimes committed by a few amongst them - simple; otherwise expect the same to be done to you.
you are quoting exact rule of law which I agreed with you but not in Nigeria where law has became sentimental from the government to the individual vice Verser .where is rule of law when they are killing prominent and individual in Nigeria.?? Some other side term south west as a slave to Fulani's simply because we did not quickly castigate Fulani for their deeds because we are observing the situations .we can't condemn the whole tribe because of bad eggs among them but why can't Fulani's report the bad eggs among them to the appropriate agency? People cried of kidnaps ,murders and killings government keep mum and maiyati Allah will come out to say they were not the one yet they will still tell Nigerians to lean how to accommodate headmen or more attack will come .where have you ever seen government that is number one to uphold the constitutions of the country condemning the activity of the Fulani's ? Everybody can not hate Fulani's at the same time in the South's our people are doing cows business with them even many married Yoruba's as wives or husbands but they have to check themselves and their activities in their host states . no tribe has the rite to evict another on the any land in Nigeria but when there is peace and harmony .
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by Coolgent(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
TimeManager:

fulani are cowards

kiss the truth!

You are right but u cant generalize,
There are bad eggs in every tribe Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by NaMeAboki: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
adekolaelect:
you are quoting exact rule of law which I agreed with you but not in Nigeria where law has became sentimental from the government to the individual vice Verser .where is rule of law when they are killing prominent and individual in Nigeria.?? Some other side term south west as a slave to Fulani's simply because we did not quickly castigate Fulani for their deeds because we are observing the situations .we can't condemn the whole tribe because of bad eggs among them but why can't Fulani's report the bad eggs among them to the appropriate agency? People cried of kidnaps ,murders and killings government keep mum and maiyati Allah will come out to say they were not the one yet they will still tell Nigerians to lean how to accommodate headmen or more attack will come .where have you ever seen government that is number one to uphold the constitutions of the country condemning the activity of the Fulani's ? Everybody can not hate Fulani's at the same time in the South's our people are doing cows business with them even many married Yoruba's as wives or husbands but they have to check themselves and their activities in their host states . no tribe has the rite to evict another on the any land in Nigeria but when there is peace and harmony .

What can I say; other than let everyone do his own thing and be ready to bear the consequences - I believe Arewa are already spoiling for retaliation, may be after that then everybody will finally begin to see sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.