Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109926 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by delugadou(m): 1:55am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Thats why nay sayers like you always fall victim. This is superstition right? Education is the key. GOD and Witchcraft is a myth. Lol
bro don't take this lightly. only by seeing that creature, you might have collected an arrow unknowingly. try to go for Deliverance as soon as possible. u are not the only person in this situation. if dem disturb you too much then you can expose dem before they silence you. another problem be say nobody go believe you. dem go say u don kolo. stay safe

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ikorodureporta: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

maybe na owl you see. yr dad na Moloch gang cheesy

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.
And that is how you will forever remain in bondage.
Ignore what you don't need and you will see it never exist
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DAVE5(m): 2:19am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.

But Bible don talk am say no be everybody wey dey call am Father be him pikin, abi u no know?

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by naijadrivablog: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Rayd502:
We see this scenario alot in Nollywood movies,your dad uses his adherence to Christianity to mask his occultic practices.

Otherwise how else can you explain a bat in Wardrobe?What kind of people does your dad associate with outside his church circle?

The world we live in is deep.

The length men go at times, DONT VOUCH for even your FATHER or MOTHER.

Recently, I saw whose father tied his travelling abroad. I never used to believe all these spiritual things till I saw it first hand from a very close friend.

Niqqa tried all he could, wasted millions and yet no success until he was told by a Man of God. He didn't believe but when he was told by other random (no connection at all with the other ones) in different cities, he had to start to believe.

Your papa fit kill you, your mama fit kill you. Don't think blood ties shields you from an evil relative. Na you wey dem like self dem go use do sacrifice if need arises.

To the OP, your father is NOT CLEAN and a fake Christian.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by shegra58: 2:26am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

I don't understand o u see bat and you run comot for house what would you have done if na eagle with some cowries tied with ram horn u see shey you go run comot for the world ni?.

Bro this is nothing or has your father don hurt you or anybody in the house before ? If the man motive was to hurt anybody with that bat I'm sure you will not live to see it.

I bet if na new version or Bible you see inside that wardrobe you go run to have a glimpse of it and even put it under your pillow to sleep wink
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by val15: 2:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Are u d first son of ur father.may be is your first initiation process to test u.he intentionaly made u to see it.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Pedro334(m): 2:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Your father is a batman......we move

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ramsonspecial(m): 2:36am On Jan 24, 2021
ur fada na real odogwu
ask ur about his relationship wit bat weda de bat fit be useful to u

wel lemme keep quet jor na family mata
wel my fada keep snake for his pasonal rum sha
I ask him dat why did keep snake for house? He ans by telin me is for security purpose.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by dewuyiebun: 2:41am On Jan 24, 2021
That's just one out of many diabolical things happening in our churches, people you can vouch for even your GOs but most of you have been brainwashed and programmed to die for your GOs but not Jesus,many don't read the Bible to understand,it's what their pastor says,it has happened to me before but not anymore,i have seen a parish pastor using magic ring for miracles,most christians are still fetish behind the camera...don't be fooled..know yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SILVERLINES: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

your dad is an evil man I wear he those religious stuff to cover up
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BigCowH0rn: 2:57am On Jan 24, 2021
tobechi74:
Covid 19 spread through bats.
He should go for test

I guess the bat visited China before and during the pandemic
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Mekus4114: 2:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Your dad can’t be going to Mfm and be and be a cultist.that bird is an evil bird defeated in the course of spiritual warfare that he has kept as a souvenir
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Royle4: 2:59am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Thats why nay sayers like you always fall victim. This is superstition right? Education is the key. GOD and Witchcraft is a myth. Lol

What happened to your mum??
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by carlleung(m): 3:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Is your father super rich?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:13am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Don’t bring family issues online, or talk about it with anyone, protect your family, protect your peace. Instead see an elder, and discuss. One thing you have to know in life, your dad is living his life best way he know how, watch the steps, if they ain’t right, then follow next step
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Emyogalanya: 3:42am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

BAT as BOLA AHMED TINUBU . well thats nothing to worry about. are u not seeing tinubu in buharis box ?

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Greenback: 3:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Baba!
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 24, 2021
ODJ124:
while other nations are moving to next level of technology we are here fighting spiritual warfare..

who do Africans this thing self..

Thread seen.

You are too naive to conclude that Africans are the only one fighting spiritual warfare.

Every where in the world, there are spiritual warfare, and people are fighting daily
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by lastchild: 3:59am On Jan 24, 2021
that bat is a witch that your dad shot down with prayers, instead of killing it right away, he decided to torture it
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by koolaid87: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Your father is a ritualist

You still need help from folks to know if you should stay or leave?

If that bat no bring him money, dem go tell am to upgrade ni oo.

I pray you wont be the next in his closet.

Japa

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by drLammy(m): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Your dad had trapped that bird in his wardrobe because it wanted to attack you and your siblings

Are you okay now,? Prayer warrior!
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:04am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=12345baba post=98374855][/quote]

Hagahahahah
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by drLammy(m): 4:05am On Jan 24, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

You are too naive to conclude that Africans are the only one fighting spiritual warfare.

Every where in the world, there are spiritual warfare, and people are fighting daily

Ehen
Tell us which spiritual warfare they're fighting in china?
Better wake up

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by solid3(m): 4:15am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

When are you dropping the part 2?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by folu4real(f): 4:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2021

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

Pet bat inside wardrobe, you must joking undecided undecided
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by folu4real(f): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.

Hummmm it is well. God deliver us from seen and unseen forces in Jesus name. AMEN
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by awoluyi(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2021
The writer of this long story missed a very delicious meat. Only God can save the present generation of Nigerians from fear where there is none.
We made our best soups with BATs to eat pounded yam when we were young children without reading any meaning to it.
Because BAT looks like neither a rat or bird, it's called " Ko se eku, ko se ęyę."
The fear the modern day Christians show whenever they see very old people, cockroach, rat, bat, snake etc is a thing of great concern. And these are the people that will tell you that "what is inside of them is greater than what is outside of them."
The brainwashing that leads to this fear "no get part 2."
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ottega(m): 4:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Skyfornia:
Are you testing your writing skills? Okay here is it.. I'll score you 3/10. Keep it up..you will surely get there.
hahahaha, this is wickedness in disguise, please don't ever dream of becoming a lecturer cos if you eventually become one, you will do much wonders
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Duru9(m): 4:51am On Jan 24, 2021
folu4real:

Pet bat inside wardrobe, you must joking undecided undecided

Yes I am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.