Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (109923 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by DNP2020: 12:29am On Jan 24, 2021
SeriouslySense:
"Your father is into money rituals. The Bat you saw goes out at night to get money for your dad by going to other peoples houses to rob them of their blessings for your dad. But your dad will be very unfortunate the the very day that Bat will be killed by a spiritually stronger person. That day will be his end."

Lol I can't believe someone says this, in this age, please more science and technology, thanks.

Thats why nay sayers like you always fall victim. This is superstition right? Education is the key. GOD and Witchcraft is a myth. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by culf: 12:31am On Jan 24, 2021
Nuttella:
We fight spiritual warfare because there is a lot of sorcery and witchcraft in Africa especially Nigeria, if you looseguard, they will quench you.

Take your spiritual life serious if you want to live long and be successful in this country.

Na God oooo, its not by looseguard ooo, its by God's grace and mercy.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by showafrica(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Its his house not mine.

I tot you said he is ur father...
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2021
Please my dear what skills have you acquired, and how are you planning for your future, are you talented grin grin grin, i don't have time for this superstitious craps.

Its even good i don't believe such, it means you can trust me, but i cannot trust you, because if you believe such, you may fancy it later, and use it another day.
DNP2020:

Thats why nay sayers like you always fall victim. This is superstition right? Education is the key. GOD and Witchcraft is a myth. Lol
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Muhylonaire007: 12:34am On Jan 24, 2021
anastasius:

Witch spotted. Juju man

Lmao.. We dey do am together na, alongside OP papa
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Jakumo(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2021
Duru9:
Your dad have pet

I know say you don already de see am as witch

My first FTC for 2020

As an Uber driver I wish all of you hustling legitimately success this new week
Amen

I own a number of security bats that are tasked with checking the ID cards of visitors to my house. Since I am not prepared to show my face on the internet, please instead enjoy this video made by other bat lovers in Australia, land of the kangaroos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46r68XU62LM

God bless Armenia.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by tinny123(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Oh boi FEM... your dad no dey looseguard be that..
Ma je ko shock E bakan
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by YorubaPrince: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2021
wellsaid:

That Man May He Live Forever
grin grin

I swear... grin The greediest fool I've ever known. undecided
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2021
Wasted Generation

Their life their business embarassed embarassed
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Why have all the nay Sayers not fallen victim, its because some people decided to use their secret knowledge of the occult to harm others, it has nothing to do with my acceptance of such believe, infact people who do not believe such seem to do better, in terms of not attracting such, the only thing we can do, is to study the occult, and their methodology, so we can understand what they think they are doing.

For instance, i notice, for haunted houses, the women seem to attract the ghosts of spirits, they seem to see them more, and also children tend to see other realms, its because they are more open or sensitive to the other real, while the men, are less open.

So believing this things may also attract such kind of things to you naturally, you have to differentiate between what is going on with you and whats going on with your dad.

DNP2020:

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by culf: 12:42am On Jan 24, 2021
GMBuhari:

There are two things involved, either you and your siblings have sticky fingers

Or your father like countless others out there believe the hypocrisy of 3 in 1

Church, aafa and ibile

And you shouldn't be shocked your an African man some things jazz will do in minutes prayers won't do it in 1000 years

Always keep some jazz handy

there is nothing jazz will do that prayer cannot do, if you pray and it haven't happened, then its means either its not yet time or you didn't ask right or its not the will of God for it to happen.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by 001spice: 12:43am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020. Go back home n stop being stupd
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by cbi24: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2021
cool
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by solonubinho(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Your Daddy is Batman.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by crazycrypto710: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2021
It's your dad's pet grin grin
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by stephenponti(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.

The few question that should be asked after reading this is.....
Whats the character of your father?
Is he kind
Is he merciful
Is he loving
Have you witnessed him arguing with relatives.
Does he treat family and friend fairly?

If you can say yes to these questions, then what you saw should not be said to another ear lest you ruin your father's good reputation.

Simply emulate to be like your father because only few men can garner such a virtur character as I listed above.

The worst people I have met in life are church addicts.
The most kindhearted people I have met so often are non religious addicts.

Life can bend a man to loose faith and seek help by other means.
Even King Saul fell for the witch of Endor when he became apostate.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ceeceeco: 12:55am On Jan 24, 2021
Your dad caught the witch that was bewitching your family angry
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by GMBuhari: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2021
culf:

there is nothing jazz will do that prayer cannot do, if you pray and it haven't happened, then its means either its not yet time or you didn't ask right or its not the will of God for it to happen.

I knew someone will justify it with God decides

Open your eyes
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by LAKPAH: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2021
When ur dad was in school he failed Biology due to the hate he has for bats and refused to draw the live bat in his biology practical,now he is summoning courage to go back and write the biology practical , so he is just trying to over come his fears. Bro go back home because soon ur cousin will get tired of u that maybe u snor too much or eat too much or even u are inconveniencing their little space. Ur father is ur father go back . perhaps is for ur own protection.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by stanliwise(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Lol 99% of our politicians and elected officials are into rituals. How do you expect a continent rife with the spilljng of innocent blood and other witchcraft activities to progress? Its impossible. Religion is not the problem. Our wicked culture where human life have no value is the problem.
And since the inception of prayer what has happened?
I am Christian and believe in Christ,
But God is not a man
And God would not do for man what man ought to do.
God only does God things
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by henribj(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Its his house not mine.

What happened to the part 2 of your story? I guess it's your story sha so your free to share or not. Giving us the part 2 will lend more credence to the part 1, except your story is all a fabrication, although I don't think that's the case here.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by anthonyuncle(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:
I see stupid people calling me a stupid son for trying to gind out what thia is. You want me to sit my father down and ask him what a bat was doing in his wardrop. You are all crazy. You know people are crazy when they try to pass this off as nothing. These are bitter people with sorry hopeless lives and going by their insults and comments they will live and die miserable. Stupid bitter souls.

Now...for the reasonable who respect my right to seek independent information before passing off judgement. Looking back i realize....he seems to know things he shouldn't know or what i am doing even when theres no way he should know. He can be out and away..when he gets back he bizzarely knows what i did or what inwas about to do...strange...twisted bizzare incidents thats just not easy to put in words.

it's all beginning to make sense
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Ohh i see.. He has a secret pet nobody knows or have ever seen and that pet happens to be a bat that lives in his wardrop and never ventures out
YOU MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE A SECRET SIDE-CHICK undecided
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by greggng: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Your dad belong to the ocultic world ...what you saw is part of his protection ...very soon when u mature enough he will initiate you into the system ...when u live in a rugged world ,you gat to 've something's to support your protection ...

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by GOVERNMENT2: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2021
ABEG WHICH ONE BE PRUWA AGAIN shocked
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Pruwa: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
ABEG WHICH ONE BE PRUWA A
GAIN shocked

Lmao
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Michmood555(m): 1:29am On Jan 24, 2021
My brother what you don’t know is bigger than you.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by JONSYN7154: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2021
Pruwa:

Lmao
you no dey sleep?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by int0x80(m): 1:30am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

You dont understand..this is beyond prayer warrior. He has dedicated years of his life to church activities. He goes for MFM Prayer city camp and stays there for months. He wakes us up 5 am to do our morning devotional. Im just beyond confused whats going on here really.
I fear people like your Dad, they do worse than normal folks. It's obvious your Dad is an occultic man
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Ur Dad May Belong To Any Secret Occult.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by bluefilm: 1:38am On Jan 24, 2021
DNP2020:

Your popsie is a true African.

Dasal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.