Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,412 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? (110004 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Pat081: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:
Very Strange Experience With My Father. Should I Be Worried?

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

''daddy see bat see bat !!!''.

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

Theres a part two and this one is about my mother.
my own question is that how many are u his children?? And u better look for a way to ask him what he use d bet for so that if he dead without you knw d usefullness of d bet u his children will nt b dead one after d other and ur family will b a case study in school ur mummy too
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by ubola: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
op I know for sure that you are from the southern part of naija, specifically from one of the two major tribes. One of these tribes believe so much in artificial fortifications despite their high level of Biblical knowledge. What if it was freshly cut human head you saw, by now you would have concluded him to be a ritualist. God wanted to expose him, but be careful now that he's aware that you know. Your mom should be aware too, go through her to seek explanations in the most cunning manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Sunnydoo: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Matthew 7:22-23 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

You better accepted Christ and be a serious child of God. Bkos he's into cultism.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
DonBenny77:
Your papa is the custodian of the evil bird.
My Dad keeps complaining about how his uncle keeps flying to his house to trouble him at night. I never take him serious maybe I should...

If you love your dad, take him seriously. He's older than you and he remembers when Christianity wasn't widespread in Nigeria and the kind of tradition we practiced back then (although woke athiest that were still in their fathers sperm bank will argue otherwise). You must pray for him everyday, because the day they'll gang up on him spiritually, it might be too late.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
jimmychang:

For him to send you there I think he didn't know the bat was there..and if he didn't want you to see it he wont send you there grin grin grin...Since he simply smiled and closed it there is no problem then.

See if you papa wan use you do Suya e go don use You since so don't be scared ..Go back to your father and talk to him man to man....

You might be the next to inherit the bat grin grin

grin
jimmychang:

For him to send you there I think he didn't know the bat was there..and if he didn't want you to see it he wont send you there grin grin grin...Since he simply smiled and closed it there is no problem then.

See if you papa wan use you do Suya e go don use You since so don't be scared ..Go back to your father and talk to him man to man....

You might be the next to inherit the bat grin grin

lol.
Guy if na me him for see the bat inside pot cooked wit 3 onions and plenty Cameroon pepe and hot leave and garlics. wait for him on the dinning before I even think 9f asking
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Ziggy12: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

Hello guys.. the background behind this story is lenghty so to spare you the trouble ill jump straight to the point. My father though he has his flaws is a very religious and i dare say principled man in some aspects.n He never misses church service. Went to bible school. At one point he was even a house fellowship leader. He prays and fast often.

So on this day i was standing in the doorway to my dads room. He wanted to send me on an erand ''i think'', so he opened his wardrope to get to get the money. Immediately he opened his wardrop i saw a BAT...yes BAT hanging upside down right there in his wardrope. In shock i jumped and shouted

Guess what he did. He simply smiled and gently closed his wardrope. I have never been this confused. I saw a bat hanging upside down in his wardrop and all he did was smile and gently closed the door. I don't know what to make of it. I have already concluded, there is no way on earth this is from God. Up until this time i have never seen a bat up close in real time. The closest ive been was watch them on television. Contemplate how scared and confused i am now. I picked up an excuse and ran out of the house to go stay with my relative..its been a week since i left and im still too scared to go back.

What do you folks make of this? How can a man who prays and fast and attends bible school have a BAT in his wardrope. WTF !!

You don’t need to ask again to know that your father is amadioha
SenecaTheYonger:

If you love your dad, take him seriously. He's older than you and he remembers when Christianity wasn't widespread in Nigeria and the kind of tradition we practiced back then (although woke athiest that were still in their fathers sperm bank will argue otherwise). You must pray for him everyday, because the day they'll gang up on him spiritually, it might be too late.
SenecaTheYonger:

SenecaTheYonger:

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by generalwo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

...... If the bat flies around the house, its a different case but upside down in a wardrobe...... Mehn..... Your dad na strong man..... Forget all the church wen he e dey go..... That is a classic example of what religion is all about these days..... Only a handful of church people fully believe in and depend on God....
Alot of them depend on other things for survival..... U won't blame them though, the world is wicked...... As far as your dad no dey do evil with am, let him be.... If he meant to hurt you, he won't smile at you when you discovered the bat...... U can have a conversation with him instead of being scared.... Get to know why the bat is there and why he wasn't as shocked as you when he saw it...... His revelations might shock you even more....... The world is wicked and evil days are upon us...... Only the strongest survives but above all..... No one can protect u better than God almighty can..... Peace bro.... Peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Fcwilly: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your dad is an air force officer or I should say your dad is a night pilot.
Don't ask me to explain further
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BRATISLAVA: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Bats are nocturnal.
Nigerians sef. I can't even keep a pet owl or cat cos people might capture it and burn it to ashes when I'm not around.
odd looking animals stir up y'all's religious beliefs.
Mtchew

What does your post have to do with a bat that has been living in a wardrobe upside-down without shitting, urinating or eating, and a fully grown man smiles about it and shuts the wardrobe door on it? Be realistic. Even animal right activists wouldn't do that.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by xtervaganza(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
DNP2020:

worry not, kid. Your dad is Batman
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by babtoundey(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Overly religious people are already tagging OP's father a witch, occultic "people" sent to his church to sow the seed of darkness. Sometimes, we live all our life, exhaust out strength to fight the enemies that exist only in our mind.

What religion teaching or injunction teaches you to reach verdict on issues you're absolutely ignorant of?

OP, all these fanatically religious people telling you your dad belongs to this or that or that he's an enemy of God are only trying to create discord between you and him. Don't let them push you into doing things you will hate yourself for forever. If you give their advice any thought you will definitely despise the man who might have done everything in his capacity to protect you and your siblings. Instead of you taking all these "I saw witches and wizards in my dream" seriously, apply logic. Talk to your dad. Ask him some questions in relation to what transpired. Let him know what your fear is.

Your father maybe as pious as he has always been. Don't mind all these soothsayers in religious cloak.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by tbibuzz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Simple ask him what the bat is doing in his room ,abi u dey fear like chicken
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Bimpe29: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Point blank, your dad is secretly worshipping devil.
He is diabolical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by BRATISLAVA: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
babtoundey:
Overly religious people are already tagging OP's father a witch, occultic "people" sent to his church to sow the seed of darkness. Sometimes, we live all our life, exhaust out strength to fight the enemies that exist only in our mind.

What religion teaching or injunction teaches you to reach verdict on issues you're absolutely ignorant of?

OP, all these fanatically religious people telling you your dad belongs to this or that or that he's an enemy of God are only trying to create discord between you and him. Don't let them push you into doing things you will hate yourself for forever. If you give their advice any thought you will definitely despise the man who might have done everything in his capacity to protect you and your siblings. Instead of you taking all these "I saw witches and wizards in my dream" seriously, apply logic. Talk to your dad. Ask him some questions in relation to what transpired. Let him know what your fear is.

Your father maybe as pious as he has always been. Don't mind all these soothsayers in religious cloak.

What reason would you give to store a bat among your clothes and smile about it? Talk to him indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by cybriz82(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ur Dad mit b a secrer scientist like dexter in cartoon..

1 Like

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Maliqcious: 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bruce wayne challenge
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Your father is occultic, don't be deceived by his appearance, Bible says u shall know them by their fruits.
There is a true life story of a man of God who was the second in command of a church that claims they are righteous and better than other churches, many members like the way the man preached.
The man was put in charge of marriage counselling and he used evil power to manipulate many ladies that passed thru his marriage counselling into sexual sin after which he will allow them to go ahead of their marriage.
But , he didn't realesed a particular lady to marry but continued to sleep with her until the lady opened up to the head of the church what has been going on because a brother doesn't approach a lady straight away in that church but must tell the marriage counsellor first before counsellor will inform the sister but the counsellor refused to tell the particular sister of brothers interest.
When confronted, the man confessed and his wife that didn't know what his husband was into now said his husband has a room in Their house that he didn't allow anybody including the wife to enter, it was thereafter discovered the man belonged to secret society and he was excommunicated from the church.
Beware, bible said it is not all that calls Lord Jesus really belongs to Him and will not enter God's kingdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ventura1:
If up to the moment you saw the bat, nothing evil has happened to you, worry less.
Every human possess the right to choose whatever works for them, the moment you understand this and begin to respect people for the choice, you begin to have peace.

Someone's choice could be to behead you and supposedly use it to gain excess money you know...

All these talk of respecting people's choice is really not pratical in all issues...
Some people's choice are dangerous to society and detrimental to public wellfare ...hence not everyone's personal choice should be accepted or allowed to exist

6 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by cooltola(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
A bat in PRAYER WARRIOR home does not add up. The question is who is your dad praying to? Even unbelievers of Christ can be prayerful, some of my relative are not Christians and they pray more than I do.
You said your dad goes to Church often? me and my friend used to go church often to talk to girls, scope girls and so on. Going to church often does not make one a Christian. It is called marking attendance and looking religious to other, only Christ know his true followers. Many go to church for the wrong motives, you will be surprised It got to the point that I stopped going at one time because it was routine and meaningless , I got frustated.
My point is that I want a better relationship with Christ, I do not want to be religious or appear religious so other can say this or that.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
Nuttella:
Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.
[/s] just shut the hell up.
Foolish and fake prophetess
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by piagbara: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is just to let us know that too many people who claim to be Godly are just two-faced, let's just hope we don't offend the wrong people, to our overly educated and science driven brothers and sisters, beg as there is light so is there also darkness, asin juju de.
Make the almighty God protect and keep us from Holy evil ��.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by pegix(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Rayd502:
We see this scenario alot in Nollywood movies,your dad uses his adherence to Christianity to mask his occultic practices.

Otherwise how else can you explain a bat in Wardrobe?What kind of people does your dad associate with outside his church circle?

The world we live in is deep.
ajeh......very deep world
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una dey mind OP.

He even mentioned part 2.

He should have opened a dairy

na that part 2 I still dey wait for
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Man90(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
If you have a cordial relationship with your Dad, politely ask him some questions about that. But before that, you have to be spiritually strong

Be strong and courageous.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Depressed101: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Duru9:

So what are you trying to say?

what do you think he's trying to say?? He has a secret pet and you just found out.... What else do you want us to say?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by rrhostomy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Did you tell your nephews about it?
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Kaiser20: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
OP I know how you feel that at your age you don't know that your daddy is diabolical, your mummy knows about it maybe. Be vigilant and pray you will get revelation.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Ebenezer2021(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
That's his guardian, and his fortune is tied to it.
who be this
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by OMOJOHN001: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
Just know that anytime your dad joined his ancestors.
His manhood, His fingers, his hairs and some inner part of his body goes to the Ogboni.

I know who your dad is, I know what he does with the Bat.

He won't hurt you Guy's, but believe me his wealth and Riches will follow him the day he Die.

So be prayerful and take steps now.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by fredoooooo: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Same way you you go shock on judgement day when you see all the thing your pastors have in their wardrobes .

2 Likes

Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by Machidon: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=Nuttella post=98350466]Are you sure he is not an occult man? Pray hard for God to reveal his real identity to you.

I remember the day God showed me occult people in the realm of the spirit, they were people's dads and mums. I saw their faces.
Please how was that revealed to you. I would love to know.
Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by mikywonder(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
A child wey never grow and start to ask what killed his father
Wat killed his father will definitely kill him.
Agbara aka na azo ani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.