Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,368 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! (1003 Views)

Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2021
jmoore:
You saw Trump being reelected. How far for that one?

Have you REPENTED from fake prophecies/conspiracy theories?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by bobestman(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2021
You guys should please answer....was He white or black ....can you guys describe him a little??
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by tobechi74: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Help me ask Jesus whether Chelsea will sack Frank Lampard or not.

1 Like

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by harmargedon: 3:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Sheunma:
white, blonde parted in the middle, blue eyed, cherry red lips and very long slim nose.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Bunch of deluded imbeciles...
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by illicit(m): 3:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Na so craze dey take start....

Hallucinations
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by arimahoseloka(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2021
I also saw Jesus in a dream, He was on his knees in front of the entrance of a popular Catholic Church praying. He prayed so fervently that blood poured out of his nose. I was amazed seeing this. While he prayed I saw an extremely bright light, brighter than the sun, brighter than anything u can imagine surrounding Jesus and reflecting on people while people screamed and where running to take cover. I also ran because the light was terrible. The light caught up with me and surrounded me but it was too painful to me and I screamed.
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 24, 2021
arimahoseloka:
I also saw Jesus in a dream, He was on his knees in front of the entrance of a popular Catholic Church praying. He prayed so fervently that blood poured out of his nose. I was amazed seeing this. While he prayed I saw an extremely bright light, brighter than the sun, brighter than anything u can imagine surrounding Jesus and reflecting on people while people screamed and where running to take cover. I also ran because the light was terrible. The light caught up with me and surrounded me but it was too painful to me and I screamed.

Suddenly my body ascended towards the source of the light above me and I arrived in a gleaming, immaculate, pristine bay of what looked like a space ship. The operators were unlike anything you can imagine. Their faces resembled silvery liquid that refracted light, making them change colors. It was amazing watching their transient faces change into colors that are not even on our spectrum. I was filled with wonder and the spirit of God.

They sat me on a golden chair, which resembled a throne and a fighter jet pilot seat. It was 4 dimensional and a little disconcerting to be honest. Jesus materialized in front of me with the blood still gushing out of his nose. Amazingly, as the blood gushed out, the atoms disintegrated in the air and I felt my thirst being quenched.

In a whispering thunderous voice which I only heard in my inner ear, Jesus said, “thou hath chosen to bring forth the age of magnificence”. The chief operator brought forth a Superposition Vector Field Box filled with esoteric extra physical objects. Jesus told me to pick two of these objects and the whispering thunderous voice said, “Now, thou hath the power of miracles”.
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2021
Two voluptuous four armed female beings of the third kind came into the bay. Jesus turned to the chief operator with a curiously salacious grin and said, “time for the son of man to do 7th day business”, then he retired to an adjacent room while grabbing each of the eight arms of our voluptuous friends.

I was given a magically delicious meal that floated in front of me and fed itself into my mouth. The taste is so good, makes you wanna slap ya mama. As I was enjoying my meal, I heard a commotion coming from the adjacent room. “HAAAAAALLLLLEEEEELUUUUYAAHHHH MISHGAS.......#%>€\££ HaaaaaHOOOOOOOO ($-@@### SsmSSHHHHHHHHshhhhhhhhh.....” I was startled. No, I was little bit scared. No, I might have pissed myself a little. No, I definitely pissed myself it was such a blood curdling sound. I said, what’s happening? The operator smirked and said, nothing much, Jesus is coming.
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by AntiChristian: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2021
Many are going asinine!
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98367635][/quote]
Please I have a quick question. Will believers be on earth when anti-christ appears and start his glaring activities or will rapture happen before that time so that believers won't experience the antichrist? I need an urgent answer
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 8:10am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=98367635][/quote]
Please I have a quick question. Will believers be on earth when anti-christ appears and start his glaring activities or will rapture happen before that time so that believers won't experience the antichrist? I need an urgent answer.
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Please I have a quick question. Will believers be on earth when anti-christ appears and start his glaring activities or will rapture happen before that time so that believers won't experience the antichrist? I need an urgent answer

The saints will be taken away Befor Wrath comes down.
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

The saints will be taken away Before Wrath comes down.
No I am not talking about the wrath that God will bring down on the wicked. Before God brings his wrath, the antichrist will reign on earth for sometime when he will give out his numbers (666) and whoever that doesn't take the number will neither buy or sell. That is the time I am talking about. Will rapture happen before that time?
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

No I am not talking about the wrath that God will bring down on the wicked. Before God brings his wrath, the antichrist will reign on earth for sometime when he will give out his numbers (666) and whoever that doesn't take the number will neither buy or sell. That is the time I am talking about. Will rapture happen before that time?
The saints will be taken away b4 the Time of the Lawless one
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

The saints will be taken away b4 the Time of the Lawless one
Please can you show me where in the bible I can read this that the saints will be taken away b4 the time if the lawless one. Because the places I have been reading in the bible. Says Christians will be here when the lawless one will appear and be here to see some of the things he will do before they will be snatched by rapture
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Righteousness2(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Please can you show me where in the bible I can read this that the saints will be taken away b4 the time if the lawless one. Because the places I have been reading in the bible. Says Christians will be here when the lawless one will appear and be here to see some of the things he will do before they will be snatched by rapture

2 Thess2:1-12
Revelation 3:1-11
1 Thessalonians 1:1-10

The whole book of Revelation as shown to John the beloved explains how things should be.
Rev Chapters 1-3 Talks to the church of which we are.

From Chapters 4 Explains events that should happen the church is taken away

The Bible records that the Coming of JESUS will be like in the days of Noah and Lot
Luke 17:26-30 , Matthew 24:37.

Don't confuse persecutions, trials, and Tribulations we go through as believers here on Earth with the Great Tribulation.

The Great Tribulation is a Specific Period of untold and unimaginable Wrath on Earth. From GOD and from the Lawless one.

The GT is a Time of Jacob's Trouble. Jeremiah 30:7. It's a time to reconcile Isreal to JESUS as the True Messiah.

You Cannot survive the GT.
All we are witnessing on earth now is moimoi..

The Rapture is the Trigger ..

1 Like

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

The whole book of Revelation as shown to John the beloved explains how things should be.

The Bible records that the Coming of JESUS will be like in the days of Noah and Lot

Don't confuse persecutions, trials, and Tribulations we go through as believers here on Earth with the Great Tribulation.

The Great Tribulation is a Specific Period of untold and unimaginable Wrath on Earth. From GOD and from the Lawless one.

The GT is a Time of Jacob's Trouble. Jeremiah 30:7. It's a time to reconcile Isreal to JESUS as the True Messiah.

If you say so, so what do will make out of Matt 24:21 which says :For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And verse 22 says: in fact unless that time of tribulation is not shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones. So who are the Gods chosen ones this place is talking about? Or a we going to be having two different raptures happening?
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:

If you say so, so what do will make out of Matt 24:21 which says :For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And verse 22 says: in fact unless that time of tribulation is not shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones. So who are the Gods chosen ones this place is talking about? Or a we going to be having two different raptures happening?

Christians will be very much be around when the Antichrist is revealed....

Most people think immediately the Antichrist comes, persecution and tribulation of the Saints start.

The Antichrist is coming to deceive mankind with the help of the false prophet to show that he's the very saviour mankind as needed from time immemorial, infact Jesus said the deception would be very strong that if possible God's chosen ones would be deceived too, however many Christians will see through the deception and warn humanity (Same as the two witnesses of God at that time).

When the Antichrist having enter the holy city and trampled it under his feet (Abomination of desolation), then the tribulation with start for those who refused to worship him and take his mark... The elect of God will be greatly persecuted even unto death, but anyone who endures to the end shall be saved

However when the time is fulfilled, the Lord Jesus comes to rapture his saints away from the wrath of God(7 trumpets sounds) that would befall the Antichrist and his followers on Earth.

This is the faith and patience of the saints... Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2021
obonujoker:

Christians will be very much be around when the Antichrist is revealed....

Most people think immediately the Antichrist comes, persecution and tribulation of the Saints start.

The Antichrist is coming to deceive mankind with the help of the false prophet to show that he's the very saviour mankind as needed from time immemorial, infact Jesus said the deception would be very strong that if possible God's chosen ones would be deceived too, however many Christians will see through the deception and warn humanity (Same as the two witnesses of God at that time).

When the Antichrist having enter the holy city and trampled it under his feet (Abomination of desolation), then the tribulation with start for those who refused to worship him and take his mark... The elect of God will be greatly persecuted even unto death, but anyone who endures to the end shall be saved

However when the time is fulfilled, the Lord Jesus comes to rapture his saints away from the wrath of God(7 trumpets sounds) that would befall the Antichrist and his followers on Earth.

This is the faith and patience of the saints... Shalom
. Thank you very much. I know everything you wrote up and has held it for years. But wanted to bring this brother here Righteousness2 who believes that rapture will happen before the antichrist that it's not true. But the problem is he never agrees undecided
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by obonujoker(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Crunchyg3:
. Thank you very much. I know everything you wrote up and has held it for years. But wanted to bring this brother here Righteousness2 who believes that rapture will happen before the antichrist that it's not true. But the problem is he never agrees undecided

He never agrees... Someone that I even though he has raptured since Trump lost, not knowing he's still around sef...
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by obonujoker(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

So the war in heaven in Revelation chapter 12, will be after the rapture as per the bolded??
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Halleluyah121(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
How sweet is heaven when our journey ended on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Crunchyg3: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
obonujoker:

He never agrees... Someone that I even though he has raptured since Trump lost, not knowing he's still around sef...

Lol
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Crunchyg3
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
obonujoker:

Christians will be very much be around when the Antichrist is revealed on Olumo Rock

When the Antichrist having entered the holy city of Abeokuta and trampled it under his feet (Abomination of desolation), then the tribulation with start for those who refused to worship him and take his mark of Ijebu. The elect of God will be greatly persecuted even unto death, but anyone who endures to the end shall be saved

This is the faith and patience of the Orishas.. Asè
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by obonujoker(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Martian post=98392181][/quote]

Mr Alien....what are you doing on Earth grin
Re: I Saw JESUS Last Night! Folks JESUS Is Coming!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Let me just stop for this Junction.

OWA O!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Repentance That Leads To Salvation? / Meet The Prophet Who Told His Church Member That He Could Act As Daniel / Why Do Christians Practice Ritual Cannibalism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.