Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

637oluwadetan's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 637oluwadetan's Profile / 637oluwadetan's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Did I win or lose this Sportybet? Help me make this makes sense. by 637oluwadetan: 4:48pm On Mar 23
I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?I'm sure you play bets, does it show YES or NO when you play over or under a certain goal range?...
Politics / Re: N3.7trn Budget Padding: Senate Has Been Stripped Naked – Oshiomhole by 637oluwadetan: 7:19am On Mar 13
''...
Business / Re: NIN-Bank Linkage: 85.51 Million Bank Customers Risk Account Suspension by 637oluwadetan: 7:51am On Mar 01
i hope it can be done electronicallyi hope it can be done electronically...
Politics / Re: My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso by 637oluwadetan: 6:50am On Feb 19
God punish you mr cardossoGod punish you mr cardosso...
Crime / Re: Mother Of 11 Arrested Trying To Sell Her 2 Sons For ₦1.8M In Anambra by 637oluwadetan: 6:48pm On Jan 31
Please sell only the boys and leave the girls alone, but that price is too low na. Even if you offer me $1B dollars to sell my kids I will never.Please sell only the boys and leave the girls alone, but that price is too low na. Even if you offer me $1B dollars to sell my kids I will never....
Politics / Re: Breaking.!!! Supreme Court Postpones Rivers Guber Ruling by 637oluwadetan: 7:21pm On Jan 19
Story. Nothing dey happen.Story. Nothing dey happen....
Politics / Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application by 637oluwadetan: 8:48pm On Jan 08
Just used it and my appointment date is September Earliest appointment How is that progress?Just used it and my appointment date is September Earliest appointment How is that progress?...
Romance / Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by 637oluwadetan: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
You dump her and go for her sister or best friendYou dump her and go for her sister or best friend...
Crime / Re: Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi by 637oluwadetan: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Do you know something about this ? ,🤔Confession will make the law more lenientDo you know something about this ? ,🤔Confession will make the law more lenient...
Politics / Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) by 637oluwadetan: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Congrats FatherCongrats Father...
Politics / Re: Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day by 637oluwadetan: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lagos must be captured and delivered to Sanwolu by force.Lagos must be captured and delivered to Sanwolu by force....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by 637oluwadetan: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Maybe I was the one threatening the Igbos in Lagos state over an election result that never favoured Tinubu.Man, it got to be crazy.Maybe I was the one threatening the Igbos in Lagos state over an election result that never favoured Tinubu.Man, it got to be crazy....
Politics / Re: Tinubu’s Gaffes Result Of Campaign Pressure – APC PCC (Video) by 637oluwadetan: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Story for the Gods.Obi has arrivedStory for the Gods.Obi has arrived...
Politics / Re: Chris Ahizu: Imo Government Condemns Brutal Murder Of Ideato Sole Administrator by 637oluwadetan: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
All happening under the watchful eyes of Mr. Supreme Court.All happening under the watchful eyes of Mr. Supreme Court....
Travel / Re: Nigerian Airlines To Receive 40 Brand New Aircraft In 36 Months by 637oluwadetan: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Air Nigeria is one of the biggest frauds of the Buhari regime... Some idiots want to replace Buhari with Tinubu. We all are not yet mad. ShamePeter Obi for presidentAir Nigeria is one of the biggest frauds of the Buhari regime... Some idiots want to replace Buhari with Tinubu. We all are not yet mad. ShamePeter Obi for president...
Politics / Re: If Obasanjo Was An Igbo Man And He Endorsed Yoruba Candidate by 637oluwadetan: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
President of Anambra Town Hall?Keep dreaming Emeka. In a few weeks you will understand that politics is not about daydreaming, it's about votes and numbers.President of Anambra Town Hall?Keep dreaming Emeka. In a few weeks you will understand that politics is not about daydreaming, it's about votes and numbers....
Politics / Re: The Difference Between The North And South EAST by 637oluwadetan: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Aside Governor Umahi of Ebonyi State, the SE have no working governor.Aside Governor Umahi of Ebonyi State, the SE have no working governor....
Religion / Re: Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad by 637oluwadetan: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
sometime i no dey understand some men of GODsometime i no dey understand some men of GOD...
Politics / Re: Ondo-Central Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by 637oluwadetan: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2022
We know ourselvesWe know ourselves...

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. by 637oluwadetan: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Is it that you didn't see girls and their boyfriends there ?Or sinners committing sin ?Or you will give that information later ?This is a lot to eat a sitting.Nice environment though !Is it that you didn't see girls and their boyfriends there ?Or sinners committing sin ?Or you will give that information later ?This is a lot to eat a sitting.Nice environment though !...
Politics / Re: 216 APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Kebbi by 637oluwadetan: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Apc is a dead partyApc is a dead party...
Fashion / Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by 637oluwadetan: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Nairalanders no dey fail to deliver. Find marijuana mix with so fine. Pay me later. Omo, na anything dey reach FP nowadays.SMH. Nairalanders no dey fail to deliver. Find marijuana mix with so fine. Pay me later. Omo, na anything dey reach FP nowadays.SMH. ...
Celebrities / Re: Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) by 637oluwadetan: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don Jazzy my man take heartDon Jazzy my man take heart...
Politics / Re: 2023: Ugwuanyi, Other Southeast PDP Leaders Meet With Atiku In Enugu by 637oluwadetan: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Na waNa wa...
Politics / Re: 2023: Enugu Traders Endorse Ugwuanyi, Mbah, PDP by 637oluwadetan: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
and yes, they're right!I'm from south south and here on paper we're PDP but on the election day we're all voting Peter Obi and our PDP guber candidateand yes, they're right!I'm from south south and here on paper we're PDP but on the election day we're all voting Peter Obi and our PDP guber candidate...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? by 637oluwadetan: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Squeaky cleanSqueaky clean...
TV/Movies / Re: Groovy And Phyna Settle Their Fight With A Passionate Kiss Inside The Pool by 637oluwadetan: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
LL...
Sports / Re: Birmingham 2022: Amuchechi Wins Silver In Women's Wrestling Event by 637oluwadetan: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abeg someone should update us on our Medals Table for each of the 6 Geopolitical zones. Looks like SW & SE are leading but I know say NE=0, NC=0 & NW=0.Abeg someone should update us on our Medals Table for each of the 6 Geopolitical zones. Looks like SW & SE are leading but I know say NE=0, NC=0 & NW=0....
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Ondo Police Station, Kill Inspector by 637oluwadetan: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Police done stopped coming through Lil Mexico Cuz now we made the lawsPolice done stopped coming through Lil Mexico Cuz now we made the laws...
Politics / Re: Kuje Prison: DSS Repeatedly Warned Security Agencies Of Bomb Attack by 637oluwadetan: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Animal talkAnimal talk...
Politics / Re: Seun Osewa Suspends 'Investigation Of Peter Obi's History' by 637oluwadetan: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
LalasticlaclaOamj4MukinaSeunDominiqueRule 2 LalasticlaclaOamj4MukinaSeunDominiqueRule 2...
Politics / Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by 637oluwadetan: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2022
It is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself TinubuIt is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself Tinubu...

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.