Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) (49830 Views)

Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by berryPee(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mutumi na, ya za mu yi in samu yar Arewa guda dayi ta share mun hawaye? grin grin grin grin
Arewa1stSon:
Enjoy your day my broh!!

We are naturally blessed!!

Ohhh jallohs!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
See Bashir lips
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
What does this boy do for a living?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Birchi33:

People like your papa from the yeast will surely agree for El-Rufa'is son to marry their daughter, because they do anything for money, including killing their blood brother for a chicken change...
look at the predicament, of your daughter and pity your poor life.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
What does the do? As in where im dey work.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Make e no stress this lady sha.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Manab: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Enjoy your day my broh!!

We are naturally blessed!!

Ohhh jallohs!!
hmmm
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Toh Ina yan arewa Nan, su zo su gan soyyaya Wanda adini bata rufe su ba.

where are all those Northerns they should come and see love that is not be clouded by religion. grin

Imagine the lady was not covering her hair, imagine plating attach ! all this hausa people shouting 'haram' they could have done the same the only problem is that they are not rich ! grin grin

but if I were to be a governor's son I'd look better than this dude. imagine his looks, don't be deceive by an iPhone camera. grin grin

Modified,
Funny enough, I stay in Kaduna ! grin

I know this dude is a hausa man. Let me talk to him in hausa!

Why are you typing like you didn't go to school. Since you didn't go to school let me talk to you in hausa, probably you will understand well?

Màllàn abin da ka fada ban gane guda daya daga cikin ai. Abin da ba ka sani she ne, akwai masubi dokoki dalla dalla kuma suna da kudi. Kudi bazai kai mutun wota ba sai dai mutumi ya so, sai dai ah musulinci massu kudi za su siga wota.

For those who don't understand what I wrote;

Sir, from what you wrote I couldn't grab anything in it . what you don't understand is, there are people who follow the laws of God and they are still rich. Money can't take a man to hell unless the man want to. Unless it is inscribe that rich people will go to hell in Islam.

The boy resemble local dog wey never chop for ten days tongue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by 2mch(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
This guy is an atheist. He de dare anybody to insult him on hijab and you will see the response.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz..
Maybe the guy the fear Yoruba
(He doesn't even knows that,a Yoruba man will choose an Igbo over anyone from the north, in every Area expect poltics,. Let him try an visit Lagos, he will confirm what am saying)
The war between Igbo nd Yoruba is only online,
But the war btw Fulani and every Nigeria tribe is real
You can hardly hear of things like Igbo/Yoruba clash (fight)
But just goggle Yoruba/hausa fight you will see history
Even during the civil wars many Yoruba soliders fought for the Igbos..(one of them self, was leading a Biafran troop)
Even all the clash BTW awo nd zik, the where still much closer than the northern guys

So leave the Areewa1stSon, to keep living in ignorance
Speak for yourself alone. I as a Yoruba man will never vote for an Igbo man
Only a bastard from the SW will do that

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by zudozz: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Very lifeless rat..
see as igbo don burn all him lips.. after him papa wey resemble pigeon go come dey talk trash up n dan!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Manab: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
berryPee:
Mutumi na, ya za mu yi in samu yar Arewa guda dayi ta share mun hawaye? grin grin grin grin
baza abaka bah shege kurtun banza, go back to kudu.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Forget am fulani girls are just too sweet and beautiful!!
sweet? is that how you classify your women, pervert!..no wonder You guys have Zero achievements academically lipsrsealed
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
PDPdestroyer:

Speak for yourself alone. I as a Yoruba man will never vote for an Igbo man
Only a bastard from the SW will do that
We will all vote for tinubu lipsrsealed.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
RIP English
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Initially I thought the gal was igbo not knowing she was a northerner like him grin grin
Wondered which igbo parent go gree El Rufai son to marry the daughter
It is s ploy to mock Igbos, he calls her nwakaego but her name is full Hausa, Bleep this hell rufians
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Smh.

Who is he?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
I go like marry Fulani I swear dem too fine.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
So, the wife can't put on hijap everywhere?
Religious and tribal wars are for the fools.
Those milking u don't play the religious and tribal games.
Enjoy ur wife, Bashir!!!

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by OyinO: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Baecation? haaaahaaaahaa!!!
Well, baecation, pipe naira, pipty neira, canbass, fifle (people), etc., but they rule over you and own the oil blocks? What has your good command of English helped your region to achieve in Naijerriyya?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Haram only for the poor, so they can remain poor.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Yankee101: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
Children, say no to drugs
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Manab: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:

Lols ka manta da wawaye, munafukai banza
munafurchi akan ko zai kare kuchi gaba
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Sanchez01: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Forget am fulani girls are just too sweet and beautiful!!
All the girls you shared their pictures have Hijab on but Bashir's wife didn't and instead of playing deputy Allah like y'all would with Rahama Sadau or some Arewa girl with no influential background, you rather chose to shift the goal post.

I just hope Hisbah is watching and will arrest him for this level of 'indecency'.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by LongNipple(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
See enjoyment. This 2021 must not pass me by. I must take myself on this so called beacation. How much will it cost now is the main thing undecided

If you are out there, and God touch ur heart to spoil a stranger on a trip outside Nigeria this 2021. Just do it u hear...do it ok... and watch how God will bless u this year grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Poverty die
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hehehehehe I keep telling people that this guy called Arrewa is no way from the north talk more of Fulani grin
ever since this stuff going on
I've been watching him closely and how he's cleverly avoiding every thread about the crises.
he knew that he'll expose himself from his comments.

he can't side with Fulani because he's a yeroba man
and if he side with yeroba or tries to divert attention to igbos like many Tinubu's urchins are trying so hard since this started
He'll further expose himself.
had it been it was igbos vs Fulanis you'll see him everywhere ranting and talking nonsense grin

na me fit una for this forum
I'm too old to be deceived by a learner.
that's how I bursted one MinorityOpinion claiming south south but he's from Ogun.
I won't be surprised if he's the same person.
Arrewa or whatever is a full Yoruba man probably born and live in the north.
there's nothing Fulani about him grin
Mumu Igbo boy. I know you're pained the guy is not riled up the way you expected despite what happened to his kinsmen. You're trying so hard to stoke more fire and force him to act by resorting to your default "Yoruba" tag for anyone who attacks your people.
You people are dangerous than vipers, and should be dealt with at arms length
The only difference between you Igbos and Fulani is that while the Fulani are brave enough to walk the talk and display their intents without any fear, you lots are too cowardly to carry out such even though you have the same mindset of an average Fulani
I'm happy all these is happening, the West has been accommodating enemies in their domain for too long. This would serve as an eye-opener for everyone in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by berryPee(m): 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Toh ku cigaba da boye su a gida su tayin mandigo da lashe lashe kwayoyin hallaka
Manab:
baza abaka bah shege kurtun banza, go back to kudu.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2021
This is very annoying. Igbo Christian woman married to a fulani blood sucking demon! Aruuuuuuuu
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by LikeAking: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Correct guy man.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2021
She's naturally so beautiful, even without makeup.

They look so happy and loving together.

Wish them the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.