Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) (49829 Views)

Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:50am On Jan 25, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Toh Ina yan arewa Nan, su zo su gan soyyaya Wanda adini bata rufe su ba.

where are all those Northerns they should come and see love that is not be clouded by religion. grin

Imagine the lady was not covering her hair, imagine plating attach ! all this hausa people shouting 'haram' they could have done the same the only problem is that they are not rich ! grin grin

but if I were to be a governor's son I'd look better than this dude. imagine his looks, don't be deceive by an iPhone camera. grin grin

Modified,
Funny enough, I stay in Kaduna ! grin

I know this dude is a hausa man. Let me talk to him in hausa!

Why are you typing like you didn't go to school. Since you didn't go to school let me talk to you in hausa, probably you will understand well?

Màllàn abin da ka fada ban gane guda daya daga cikin ai. Abin da ba ka sani she ne, akwai masubi dokoki dalla dalla kuma suna da kudi. Kudi bazai kai mutun wota ba sai dai mutumi ya so, sai dai ah musulinci massu kudi za su siga wota.

For those who don't understand what I wrote;

Sir, from what you wrote I couldn't grab anything in it . what you don't understand is, there are people who follow the laws of God and they are still rich. Money can't take a man to hell unless the man want to. Unless it is inscribe that rich people will go to hell in Islam.
sharrap the laws of ur mecca god are meant for poor riffraff like you... tongue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Just imagine this was posted by one ordinary northern Muslim citizen?
Them go Don shout tire. BAECATION IS HARAM grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:39am On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
PDPdestroyer:

Mumu Igbo boy. I know you're pained the guy is not riled up the way you expected despite what happened to his kinsmen. You're trying so hard to stoke more fire and force him to act by resorting to your default "Yoruba" tag for anyone who attacks your people.
You people are dangerous than vipers, and should be dealt with at arms length
The only difference between you Igbos and Fulani is that while the Fulani are brave enough to walk the talk and display their intents without any fear, you lots are too cowardly to carry out such even though you have the same mindset of an average Fulani
I'm happy all these is happening, the West has been accommodating enemies in their domain for too long. This would serve as an eye-opener for everyone in the SW
[/s]
sorry I didn't read it
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by scdyxgg: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2021
qaq
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by HRMK: 4:50am On Jan 25, 2021
stop complaining!ur father in law is one of the rulers!tell him to do the right thing now!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Initially I thought the gal was igbo not knowing she was a northerner like him grin grin
Wondered which igbo parent go gree El Rufai son to marry the daughter

She looks Igbo though, she is pretty.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Why she no cover hair? Hypocrites...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Kubernetes: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Her names are Halima Nwakaego kazaure.
Her mum is ndigbo while the father is Hausa
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Kubernetes: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2021
FashionCookie:
Why she no cover hair? Hypocrites...
She must have gotten that trait from her ndigbo mammy.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Ikennamurphy: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Birchi33:

People like your papa from the yeast will surely agree for El-Rufa'is son to marry their daughter, because they do anything for money, including killing their blood brother for a chicken change...
Everyone can't be like your low moral worthless father who can even hand u out for prostitution tongue tongue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Codepain: 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Enjoy your day my broh!!

We are naturally blessed!!

Ohhh jallohs!!
Please don't start
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Kubernetes post=98416169]
She must have gotten that trait from her ndigbo

Are you serious right mow? I'm sure you know those who make a mountain out of a mole hill because people's daughters refuse to cover their hair.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2021
see her Igbo face
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2021
They will tell the poor among them how sinful it is for a woman to leave her head uncovered in public. Hypocrisy is in their blood. Also stupidity.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Forget am fulani girls are just too sweet and beautiful!!

The only good thing about the tribe. Beautiful and sexy women. They look very decent and innocent in appearance, but they are very wild behind closed doors. The way a woman should be. Their men are majorly boneheads, by the way.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

That I didn't speak out about the eviction of herdsmen??

Keep deceiving yourself...

May God forbid... I'm not a Yoruba and will never be!!

I am a Diallo... And will always be proud of coming from the most powerful black people in the world!!

As for saying I didn't comment about herdsmen eviction... Here you go!!

You mean the daftest black people in the world, right?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Enjoy your day my broh!!

We are naturally blessed!!

Ohhh jallohs!!
You see how Niger delta oil money is glowing you guys. Those spoilt tomatoes, yam, onions from the North can't achieve these fit. grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Oshokalo: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Igbos come and see ur pikin,dis girl will never support any Biafra movement
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by LadySarah: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Initially I thought the gal was igbo not knowing she was a northerner like him grin grin

The mum is igbo

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Ikennamurphy: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2021
LadySarah:

The mum is igbo
Doesn't still matter, nativity is based on paternity grin grin
She's a head slammer
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Greatkenny2: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Birchi33:

People like your papa from the yeast will surely agree for El-Rufa'is son to marry their daughter, because they do anything for money, including killing their blood brother for a chicken change...
we agree.. Igbos can do anything for money except except getting married to Fulani
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by alasane: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

where are all those Northerns they should come and see love that is not be clouded by religion. grin

Imagine the lady was not covering her hair, imagine plating attach ! all this hausa people shouting 'haram' they could have done the same the only problem is that they are not rich ! grin grin

but if I were to be a governor's son I'd look better than this dude. imagine his looks, don't be deceive by an iPhone camera. grin grin

Modified,

Why are you typing like you didn't go to school. Since you didn't go to school let me talk to you in hausa, probably you will understand well?

Màllàn abin da ka fada ban gane guda daya daga cikin ai. Abin da ba ka sani she ne, akwai masubi dokoki dalla dalla kuma suna da kudi. Kudi bazai kai mutun wota ba sai dai mutumi ya so, sai dai ah musulinci massu kudi za su siga wota.

Sir, from what you wrote I couldn't grab anything in it . what you don't understand is, there are people who follow the laws of God and they are still rich. Money can't take a man to hell unless the man want to. Unless it is inscribe that rich people will go to hell in Islam.

I could NOT understand the point you are making here, simple fact here is El Rufai or his children are NOT role model to anyone in Islamic jurisprudence!!!!!!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Bellotelli: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

Sir about that your last paragraph, maybe it is inscribed in his own Islam but not in my own Islam grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, there is no other way by which we can get to heaven but by Him.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Modified,

You need to know that Arewa is not what u see on social media. What ppl express is their personal religious view and most criticism in Nigeria is attached with hatred and jealousy of others life but calling someone into order in Islam is contrary to what u see those ppl do on public domain.
But let me tell u one thing, the way some Christians mock and criticise Muslims for upholding moral principles is giving Christianity negative impression on the eyes of non-christians because it seems like Christianity uphold indecency and immoral life!
Why social life is only seen around sex and sexual perverts?
Playing games, going for tourism, watching some movies is more to social life than clubbing and sex!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Even the Obi of Onitsha will allow him to marry his daughter , we are talking about El Rufai 's son here
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by auwaaling: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enjoying while leaving the poor to comment.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Manab: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
berryPee:
Toh ku cigaba da boye su a gida su tayin mandigo da lashe lashe kwayoyin hallaka
baza a dai ba daba.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by PDJT: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
-No one would want to rape this one. I see from her eyes that El rufai boy has fuccked her with his uncircumcised pencil. Please stay put with your smelly minge wherever you are.

-Average street girl feeling fly. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / Photo; APC Vice Presidential Candidate Campaigns For Vote Inside BRT Bus / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.