Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager (47227 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by jelel6: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
zikter:
Please I am not a chelsea fan but I don't think he showed favouritism to Brits in my opinion. How many Brits were in that team to start with? How many Brits did he buy when he had opportunity to buy players? When Timo came, he was playing regularly, same with Carl. People complain about Mount playing but he ione of the few stand out players in this poor team. When Giroud picked form, he was playing regularly in the team as well, Tammy went back to the bench.
When ever Ziyech is free from injury, he plays.
Werner has played almost everywhere in the front but has failed to make any impact.
It harsh to accuse him of nepotism in my opinion

Thank you for your honest observations. I'm always sick to the nuts whenever people accuse him of favouritism.

James had played very well this season overall. Chilwell is okay and was bought big money. Odoi is largely on the bench. Abraham deserves to start because of his goal returns. And Mount has been Chelsea's best player.

You see that Mount, I'm not his fan but I understand why he plays evrrytime. Whoever is the next coach will still play Mount most times because talent alone is not what got every football player far. Lampard himself was hardly the most talented midfield player in his days.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arteta is lucky grin
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Acidiously: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
post=98426346:
From A True Chelsea Fan in UK.....

As a Chelsea ST Holder, I'm disgusted with the club's handling of the managerial situation ONCE AGAIN. I accept that results haven't been favourable in recent weeks, but there's not a single club in the Premier League who hasn't had a blip this season. Roman's ruthlessness is set to cost us a promising young manager and a Chelsea legend. Shame on you, Roman!

Well,
Frank did brilliant last season getting them to top 4 and the FA cup final whilst making academy products first team regulars.
This season has been poor though.
All of us @ [b][/b] wish him all the very best for the future.

Since the days of Arsene Wenger!
Some clubs are just content with not winning you know.
And there fans can't do anything about it.
Dem don accept dem fate.
Dem don leave am for God.
Life of an Arsenal Fan!

Below was our comment on our last Premier League Game.....
Do you know that Lampard was sacked by Chelsea (football club) despite outperforming Muhammadu Buhari (Nigeria) in terms of Management? Yet you chose to stick with your darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by DarkJeddi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:
After picking up 3pts yesterday?
What a cruel world we live in

He didn't pick up 3pts,he won an FA Cup match against a 3rd division side.. grin

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by tonyson010(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
SQLmastar:
he shouldn't be sacked just yet.
Klopp was given 3yrs+ and he transformed Liverpool.
Give super Frank till next season

Lampard shot himself on the leg. Buying too much players in a season when u haven't settled. He should have known that it is not magic, these players will take more time to settle down. Integration became an issue and the pressure increased.

He bite more than he can chew.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by austinziza(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Finally.. the chosen one is sacked grin grin
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by BabaO2: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrOjay1:
Lampard is bereft of fresh ideas and cannot tactically handle super star signings.

Big players require a big manager to go along.

Lampard would fare better in a small club with not so much pressure and average or not so talented players.
who are the super stars in that team. Stop wrong use of words. Lampard only mistake was buying cripples from Germany, otherwise Chelsea should be flying by now under him
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by zedegit: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are 2 types of Managers.
1. Managers who have been Sacked
2. Managers waiting to be Sacked
That's the Job.

I think the young man should have been given some more time.

Lampard, a young man?

That's an insult.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Abeg make arsenal do sack arteta necos I know trust that guy
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Shegzo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
As expected.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by walozanga(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:
After picking up 3pts yesterday? What a cruel world we live in

Which 3 point. Na fa Cup be that

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Shormiey(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God for Chelsea fans....dude ain't good enough for them.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by caprini1: 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:

3 points from FA cup match cheesy demonic sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Beze992(f): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:
Long overdue. Koeman is next

My dear..... I am waiting patiently for that to happen, because it must.

Meanwhile, extra six hundred years for him.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by askakim(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
finally.. who's next?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Jman24(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabaO2:
who are the super stars in that team. Stop wrong use of words. Lampard only mistake was buying cripples from Germany, otherwise Chelsea should be flying by now under him

Not true.
His mistake was building his team around a lad who can't play in the first team of Liverpool,mancity,man u, Spurs

Oh you think players don't know who is deservedly befiting of certain positions? They will gang up against you..
I have said it.. those new signings will prefer to play alongside Barkley to mount
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by BigC0wHorn: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmmm

Abramnowich no get chill pill at all.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by caprini1: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabaO2:
He did better without new signings ,the expectation from the so called big signings , destroyed him.You will think with so much money paid to these players ,they know what to do on the pitch,Alas all na wash.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by JohnPower007: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
It seems like Roman has more patience than me; I sacked Lampard since in my mind
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by CSTRR: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I love Russians.
Ruthless as fucckkk.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by chucs: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Best news of the year. Good riddance!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by 4wards: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
abeg come coach lobi
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Bimpe29: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
I saw it coming!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Spartachico007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:

Lol 3points bitibawo,FYI that’s not EPL that’s the EFA cup and it’s one phase match win or loose he’s out of the cup title

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Stanweezy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chelsea legends.... Abra Movic no send who ever is involved. If sack looms the head of the person must be chopped
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by JordanMichael(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Maxmiliano Allegri comes to mind
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by kiddkash(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
zikter:
Please I am not a chelsea fan but I don't think he showed favouritism to Brits in my opinion. How many Brits were in that team to start with? How many Brits did he buy when he had opportunity to buy players? When Timo came, he was playing regularly, same with Carl. People complain about Mount playing but he ione of the few stand out players in this poor team. When Giroud picked form, he was playing regularly in the team as well, Tammy went back to the bench.
When ever Ziyech is free from injury, he plays.
Werner has played almost everywhere in the front but has failed to make any impact.
It harsh to accuse him of nepotism in my opinion
dropping ever reliant Azpilicueta for Reece James was a bad decision. I get it, he wanted youth

always playing mount even when he was messing up. sometimes, coaches bench players so they don't
get too ahead of themselves, but Lampard never did.

although Abraham seized his opportunities, he should have shown more respect to Giroud

having 3 left backs Marcos Alonso, Emerson, Chillwell still playing Azpilicueta at left back sometimes was terrible Idea.

beginning of the season, Always playing Werner up front was bad Idea. Werner doesn't lead attack, he plays the
same position Mane plays which is why Liverpool didn't get Werner.

he doesn't know when to make substitutions.

his mishandling of Kepa situation.(he should have been ruthless and gotten rid of him)

he amount of funds that was given to him, Chelsea deserved a lot.

well I am happy about Chelsea's results

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by EjaNla19(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Man Utd stood by Solskjaer till he turned things around. Arsenal gave Arteta all the excuses possible and he seem to be finding his feet again. Chelsea sacking Lampard when they are still even in the top 4 race is not only shameless but shows they're a classless club... #Shambles.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
dangermouse:

[quote author=obembet post=98423657]After picking up 3pts yesterday?

Lalasticlala[/quote

you obviously has not been following Chelsea matches this season.
Lampard has the best of players to be in the top four but obviously don't know how to use them. playing and winning Luton a pushover is no big deal. Its obvious he has to give room for a better coach. He has had his time.

What is the difference between lampard and ole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Nigerians Who Have Won The FA Cup (Full List) / Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.