Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager (47239 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by jelel6: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
femi4:
What are you saying? Havert and Werner are new signings expected to improve and adapt to the club. It's expected that they play ahead of those you mentioned

Only Odoi wasn't getting a playing time cos of the form of pulisic and ziyech

I'm saying that someone else could very well accuse Lamps of favouritism here because he's playing big money german signings even if they aren't performing.

If Chelsea was top of the league and Werner and Havert aren't playing nobody will worry one bit.

And you adapt players away from the spotlight, if you must, not by playing them even if they are flopping.

The majority of Pep's signings at Mancity only began playing regularly from the second season. Bernardo, Cancelo, Mahrez, Gundogan, etc.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by MwakaweAyo: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by SuyaEater(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this sympathy for a clearly substandard manager is laughable. Lampard got the job because of who he was, not what he was capable of, now we have the sentimentality that is reserved solely for English failures.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by chinoonew09: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
It remain Ole..
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by noble2faith(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
saajus:
3 points against Luton?

Oga, we are Chelsea.
We don't celebrate mediocrity
We are a champion
An Average is a sin in our configuration
A second position is a crime in our dictionary.
Oga, We are Chelsea.

Thumb up, bro in blue.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Craig24: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Appointed head coach after 18 years of signing as a player.

Sacked after 18months of lifting the hopes of Chelsea fans to high heavens.

What a signing!!!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Finnestgreat: 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bye bye frank,oya whose next
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by femi4: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
jelel6:

I'm saying that someone else could very well accuse Lamps of favouritism here because he's playing big money german signings even if they aren't performing.

If Chelsea was top of the league and Werner and Havert aren't playing nobody will worry one bit.

And you adapt players away from the spotlight, if you must, not by playing them even if they are flopping.

The majority of Pep's signings at Mancity only began playing regularly from the second season. Bernardo, Cancelo, Mahrez, Gundogan, etc.

Man city wasn't in crisis when Pep signed those players. City was driven by david Silva, Aguero, Sterling, yaya and co.

Unlike Chelsea that sold Hazard and allowed Pedro and Willian to go.

Don't compare a depleted team to a reinforced team
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Boxer007(m): 1:33am On Jan 26, 2021
Nmezor:
Poor Lampard

Nmezor, but why u playin had to get nah. I have money nah. Dont u want money? abi,, are u a racist? am ready to give u 3000 naira. U want? smiley
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by obembet(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
ekhai:
That was FA Cup match not premier league.
But Lampard must come and finish what he has started. Chelsea must go for relegation.

What a wicked world
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nmezor(f): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Boxer007:

Nmezor, but why u playin had to get nah. I have money nah. Dont u want money? abi,, are u a racist? am ready to give u 3000 naira. U want? smiley
Yeso i am a racist...So Vamoose mk I see road.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by HIbreed(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
kiddkash:

he should never have been given the chance. the guy is small time
and shows extreme nepotism towards brits. I admire his plan, but it made brits in his team to work less
because they know they'll always have an opportunity just for showing up
you lied!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by JONSYN7154: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Nmezor:

Chei!!

grin
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by JONSYN7154: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Boxer007:

I just carry one conner eye dey look you
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by kiddkash(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2021
HIbreed:
you lied!
I don't lie
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Boxer007(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Nmezor:

angry
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by ofiko123(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Wishing you success in his future endeavors...
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by vislabraye(m): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Lampard makes Arteta look like a genius.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Nigerians Who Have Won The FA Cup (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.