Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,141 members, 7,907,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) (3898 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lets discuss. How do you cope with dating broke girls?

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
As a rule, I don't give Tfare....

Why should I pay someone for coming to see me and I still entertained them....

It's not about the money, it's about the common sense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
illicit:
As a rule, I don't give Tfare....
Okay, fair enough

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by jawalis(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just set your standard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Nazgul: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
From experience, most of the girls in this category are girls between the ages of 16-24. Do yourself a favor by avoiding them and you'll be fine.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by MickzyDonald: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
You told her you want to date her,so why complain about her status, or did someone close your eyes when you were asking her out ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
jawalis:
Just set your standard

You are so right. Set your standard and don't limit for nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by jericco1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
That's how this is girl is disturbing me that she wants to come but doesn't have TF
I told her to forget it. Someone that's working for that matter, Omo she chatted me up later that day that I couldn't even tell her to borrow that when she comes I'll pay.

My guy I told her I'll call her when I am ready, and aunty don already dey list wetin and wetin I go give her if she come. Omo I just dey laugh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nazgul:
From experience, most of the girls in this category are girls between the ages of 16-24. Do yourself a favor by avoiding them and you'll be fine.

I think you are wrong, some 24 years and above are also in this categories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
MickzyDonald:
You told her you want to date her,so why complain about her status, or did someone close your eyes when you were asking her out ni

Are you sure you read the article well before you commented?
Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
jericco1:
That's how this is girl is disturbing me that she wants to come but doesn't have TF
I told her to forget it. Someone that's working for that matter, Omo she chatted me up later that day that I couldn't even tell her to borrow that when she comes she'll pay.

My guy I told her I'll call her when I am ready, and aunty don already dey list wetin and wetin I go give her if she come. Omo I just dey laugh

Some ladies have no shame. Like what the Bleep? She can't afford tfare to see her supposed lover?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by MickzyDonald: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Facts101:

I actually did, but my question is that did they not know how financially stable she is before jumping into the relationship

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by mosdii(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by jericco1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Facts101:

Some ladies have no shame. Like what the Bleep? She can't afford tfare to see her supposed lover?

My brother leave her na, wetin dey my head pass her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Nazgul: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Facts101:

I think you are wrong, some 24 years and above are also in this categories.
When I said most I wasn't referring to a hundred percent, cos there will be exceptions. And yes there are girls of 24 and above in this category, just that their percentage isn't as much as those in the age bracket of 16-24.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Babara1994(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND SIMPS

1. Ladies get money from simps to call and visit Alphas.

2. ) The good deeds you did to a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life.

3) Simp/beta male asking for her cookie is sexual harassment to her.

4.) An alpha male asking for her cookie is love to her.

5.) She needs SIMPs to increase her self worth.

6.) This new gained self worth will be used as confidence to chase after alpha male they want to Bleep.

8.) Her simps are like her energy booster - free praise on facebook and instagram & free money

9.) She then uses this energy to satisfy the alpha she's chasing.

Dear potential SIMPs,

Girl: hey girls, I just met this guy John. He does every thing for me, even without me asking.

Her Friends: woow! Luck you.

Girl: yeah, John is sweet. But Kevin is arrogant, I wonder who he think he is, but am going to find out.

That's how Kevin gets all the cookie, while John do the cooking.

Know the above & change your life.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nazgul:

When I said most I wasn't referring to a hundred percent, cos there will be exceptions. And yes there are girls of 24 and above in this category, just that their percentage isn't as much as those in the age bracket of 16-24.

Yes, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I actually did, but my question is that did they not know how financially stable she is before jumping into the relationship

The truth is most of this girls are not really broke, the problem is they are mentally broke, It is a thing of the brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by MickzyDonald: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Facts101:

The truth is most of this girls are not really broke, the problem is they are mentally broke, It is a thing of the brain.
Yeah,now i understand better, they prefer the guy giving always other than they contribute sometimes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Facts101: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Yeah,now i understand better, they prefer the guy giving always other than they contribute sometimes
Exactly.
Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Havesomesense(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
jericco1:
I told her to forget it. Someone that's working for that matter, Omo she chatted me up later that day that I couldn't even tell her to borrow that when she comes I'll pay.

Been there before, forrkd her for 3 days every night and gave her 2k tp back to her place, we don't talk no more, but who cares.

I believe you know what to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
well i don't wanna talk about my past...

I no longer date broke bitchees, I'd rather stay singletongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by phazotron(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nazgul:

Who tell you? Most are like that.

Na only God go help person find better one

Na scrap full outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by phazotron(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Na just handful of them get sense. The rest na expired cargo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by idahme(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Facts101:

E shock u? I thought it was only buhari ..
Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by kelvine(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Respect to whoever wrote this.
We all desire to be alpha males but sometimes enjoy simping.

Babara1994:
FACTS ABOUT WOMEN AND SIMPS

1. Ladies get money from simps to call and visit Alphas.

2. ) The good deeds you did to a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life.

3) Simp/beta male asking for her cookie is sexual harassment to her.

4.) An alpha male asking for her cookie is love to her.

5.) She needs SIMPs to increase her self worth.

6.) This new gained self worth will be used as confidence to chase after alpha male they want to Bleep.

8.) Her simps are like her energy booster - free praise on facebook and instagram & free money

9.) She then uses this energy to satisfy the alpha she's chasing.

Dear potential SIMPs,

Girl: hey girls, I just met this guy John. He does every thing for me, even without me asking.

Her Friends: woow! Luck you.

Girl: yeah, John is sweet. But Kevin is arrogant, I wonder who he think he is, but am going to find out.

That's how Kevin gets all the cookie, while John do the cooking.

Know the above & change your life.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Mikester: 2:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Women will only act the way you permit them to. Weak men give attitude, real men give standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by femi4: 5:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Well, if she's broke in mind......we have no biz together cos that's the highest state of being broke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by ShackWes(f): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2021
it's pathetic I have a dude who is doing well for himself but you will always find him with girls lower in his class, funny thing is this dude pays before having his way

spits on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2021
We should all date ladies according to our pockets, I guess that's the problem we are having. once you date a girl that have higher demands, she's going to wreck you if you are not careful, but once you date a lady that dosen't ask(she's prolly independent and supportive) you are going to keep on shining and growing and your relationship will last longer.

don't date any woman that rely 100% on your money especially if you are not financially buoyant, once you do that, sorry for you unless you want to chop and clean mouth but dating such kind of women is disastrous to your health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do Some Of You Cope With Dating Broke Girls (pix) by Modecaih: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
don't date broke girls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart / Yahoo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.