Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,165 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba (21740 Views)

Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
it is better to sell this country to the highest bidder and share the money to every individual
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by segun18(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wao! Kidnapping is now big business in the North. Lord pls have on us and expose them.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emperor5:

I can't condescend myself to argue with asshole like you. If you are wretched and frustrated.
You Dm me your acc number, I can help your life.
U are broke doesn't mean that othes are in the same shoe with you.
Your house girl babe needs it more, from your words I can tell your savings account is weak in capacity?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Orlu15(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
The same (Shiban) LG Boss that donated hectres of lands to killer herdersmen, now the people are paying the price.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Coldie:

Everytime I see comments like this especially when it's coming from igbo people I begin to ask how I ended up in the east
Funniest part of it is that the East don't even know about your existence.

Go look bush oga
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Emperor5(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=favor914 post=98531974] Answer the question & don’t try & change the narrative, So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please Almijiri explain how Fulanis stopped Jim Nwobodo, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Sam Mbakwe, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.

Frustrated fellow, you better dm ur acc number
I know ur problem and i am ready to help U out. Amajiri is curse
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Pat081: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bad news is now like good news to that useless man in Aso Rock ,going to wedding dey fear mi now
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:
it is better to sell this country to the highest bidder and share the money to every individual
So What should they do with your parents after it has been sold to the highest bidder?.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Masterkernel1: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
From my understanding the Government is we the people of Nigeria, other countries built their nation, who are you shifting blame to, are you not Nigerian, or are you from Ghana?

I won't be surprise if you're commenting from Congo.
What happened to Nigerians who died fighting to fix this nation during #EndSars?
Who stole palliatives, kept them in various warehouses?
What happened to Agatu in Benue, people who were trying to defend their land?
Who ordered against individuals renewing their legitimate gun licenses in the face of insurgency?

I'm trying to understand your intent by accusing innocent citizens. It's either you're mendacious or malicious, because Nigerians are good people, but cursed with animals as leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Emperor5(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Answer the question & don’t try & change the narrative, So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please Almijiri explain how Fulanis stopped Jim Nwobodo, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Sam Mbakwe, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.

Frustrated fellow, you better dm ur acc number

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Emperor5 post=98532176][/quote] That your weak savings account?, your mama need money for Saturday market day, go & credit her account, you want to transfer money from savings account to current account?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98531056:

We pray they are all found in one piece.
This is the first assignment to all the Service Chuefs appointed yesterday.
Nigeria will win this war.
There shall be peace in our nation.

Prayers don't work

Ur darling bigot coupist fada is very incompetent

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

Prayers don't work

Ur darling bigot coupist fada is very incompetent
Post your Father’s credentials let us compare it with the incompetent bigots own?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
So What should they do with your parents after it has been sold to the highest bidder?.
in essence, are you in favor or support of these deleterious situation in Nigeria. where is your sense of mind. had it been, it have gotten to your family. you wouldn't have vomited this nonsense

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Angelfrost(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
They should keep going... Very soon, kidnappers will start kidnapping fellow kidnappers.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
We will send the army anywhere an insurrection is brewing.

We??! Hanty Onochie, is that you??! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

in essence, are you in favor or support of these deleterious situation in Nigeria. where is your sense of mind. had it been, it have gotten to your family. you wouldn't have vomited this nonsense
I live in the reality, Nigeria will never split up in your lifetime, stop wasting your life chasing shadows.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

We??! Hanty Onochie, is that you??! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes it is me Lauretta. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Post your Father’s credentials let us compare it with the incompetent bigots own?

Who are you?

Taaaaaaaaa

And your own father is who?

You are a brain washed mofo who can't think for itself.

Anyways, can one support and worship Buhari without being stupid and sickly damaged.

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Yes it is me Lauretta.

I thought as much... Well done, keep up the "good work"! That high pay cannot be for nothing. tongue
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

Who are you?

Taaaaaaaaa

And your own father is who?

You are a brain washed mofo who can't think for itself.

Anyways, can one support and worship Buhari without being stupid and sickly damaged.
Don’t change the narrative, post your father’s credentials let us compare it with the incompetent bigot’s own, if fear no catch you?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Angelfrost:

I thought as much... Well done, keep up the "good work"! That high pay cannot be for nothing. tongue
Sorry you have had your time, Denziani can’t sign cheques anymore, who the cap fits, let them wear it.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
I live in the reality, Nigeria will never split up in your lifetime, stop wasting your life chasing shadows.
I guess one of your sugar daddy is a politician
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

I guess one of your sugar daddy is a politician
Is your daddy a Policeman, or Politician?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Is your daddy a Policeman, or Politician?
he is the president
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Don’t change the narrative, post your father’s credentials let us compare it with the incompetent bigot’s own, if fear no catch you?

You must be very stupid to have asked me to post it without posting your father's own.

You must be super silly to think that citizens can't hold their leaders accountable.

You must be damaged to think I should not have used the correct words which have been proven correct over time that Buhari is an unapolegeic bigotry coupist.

Your parents will be very ashamed of you for disgracing them and your kids will wallow in shame if they come across this.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

You must be very stupid to have asked me to post it without posting your father's own.

You must be super silly to think that citizens can't hold their leaders accountable.

You must be damaged to think I should not have used the correct words which have been proven correct over time that Buhari is an unapolegeic bigotry coupist.

Your parents will be very ashamed of you for disgracing them and your kids will wallow in shame if they come across this.
Story story to change the topic, no resume to post? Useless gateman Pikin.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

he is the president
Of Sand Tipper Loaders?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

What State are you from again? Charity they say begins at home, go and ask the Governor of your state for accountability first before the President, Mr Hypocrite Almijiri.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Of Sand Tipper Loaders?
and your daddy is the vice president
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by 2shaw: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
No where is safe
That mark of the beast is now kidnapping. North,south,east,west. Bleep no where safe no more men fuc k.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
extol1:

and your daddy is the vice president
It is you that will tell us who your Father’s Vice is, don’t know anything about the Tipper Association.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / Herdsmen Ambush And Kill Police ASP In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.