Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,158 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba (21738 Views)

Three Wedding Guests Missing In Imo (Photos) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
So Fulanis are the people that made you poor & wretched today, Please tell me how Fulanis stopped Sam Mbakwe, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Jim Nwobodo, Peter Obi & Co from developing the East & creating a proper education system for the Eastern States?.

Shut up!! Even in the East, you don't hear news like this on frequent basis. I'm highly disappointed in you Northerners.

You people just kept silent all this while as insecurity is biting you hard.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Story story to change the topic, no resume to post? Useless gateman Pikin.

Yes, being a gateman is not a crime.

You that your own father was a former governor abi President, drop his CV na..

After dropping it, drop yours too since it's obvious I don't have one being a gateman's son.

But oo

Why are all Buhari's worshippers acutely damaged mentally.

Is there a standing order for you people never to be sane even as a pretence.

You should be very very ashamed of yourself and not worth this 30k stipend as other Zone B's would have attacked better than you.

Mugufied mumu.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
2shaw:
No where is safe
That mark of the beast is now kidnapping. North,south,east,west. Bleep no where safe no more men fuc k.
We can only blame ourselves, this jagajaga democrazy has failed.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by 2shaw: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Its its time to stay strapped. I gotta always stay strapped.
favor914:
We can only blame ourselves.

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

Yes, being a gateman is not a crime.

You that your own father was a former governor abi President, drop his CV na..

After dropping it, drop yours too since it's obvious I don't have one being a gateman's son.

But oo

Why are all Buhari's worshippers acutely damaged mentally.

Is there a standing order for you people never to be sane even as a pretence.

You should be very very ashamed of yourself and not worth this 30k stipend as other Zone B's would have attacked better than you.

Mugufied mumu.

I am content, I don’t blow my horn, who God has made President, no Peasant can curse, I am sorry for you, keep wailing, Buhari will be gone in 2 years & 4 months, for lack of vision my people perish, look to the future, the past is all behind me. Keeping beating the drums, looking for who to blame for your own shortcomings.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
What State are you from again? Charity they say begins at home, go and ask the Governor of your state for accountability first before the President, Mr Hypocrite Almijiri.

Which school did you attend again?

You can type in your native tongue and I can use google translate.

You are the illiterate that can never understand how our own federal system work.

If you are not sickly damaged, how can you ever think that Nigerians should hold their governors accountable and forgot about Buhari that swore to perform some exclusive services.

BMC will soon sack you for not knowing the threads they avoid like wild fire.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by sapientia(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
I am content, I don’t blow my horn, who God has made President, no Peasant can curse, I am sorry for you, keep wailing, Buhari will be gone in 2 years & 4 months, for lack of vision my people perish, look to the future, the past is all behind me. Keeping beating the drums.

Mugu.

You are content

Hahahaha

And you are in NL defending Buhari for 30k.

Shame on you

Very big shame

Tueh..

So anyone who calls out Buhari is not comfy and have no vision.

Well.. final reply.

I might be replying a very frustrated kid under one bridge.

You need help for your Zone B sickness.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by extol1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
It is you that will tell us who your Father’s Vice is, don’t know anything about the Tipper Association.
how would I know when you are the PRO of the association
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by payosehtor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Can one travel from anambra to abuja by road in a few weeks time? How safe is it? Someone please answer me as I intend to travel for an interview. Thank you.
As it stand today. you can only pray and believe in your God , take risk and go . no route is safe now.
Do you know that's the same fear in me as I intend to travel next week to the same Abj ? with the news from the Nasarawa axis?

1 Like

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
sapientia:

Which school did you attend again?

You can type in your native tongue and I can use google translate.

You are the illiterate that can never understand how our own federal system work.

If you are not sickly damaged, how can you ever think that Nigerians should hold their governors accountable and forgot about Buhari that swore to perform some exclusive services.

BMC will soon sack you for not knowing the threads they avoid like wild fire.

Mumu were did I say forget about Buhari? I just reminded your oblivious hypocritical person, that we work in a system you forgot to mention the other players in the system of democrazy ie Pdp Senators, & your pdp Governor you voted for, why only mention Buhari as if we are in 1984?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
payosehtor:
As it stand today. you can only pray and believe in your God , take risk and go . no route is safe now.
Do you know that's the same fear in me as I intend to travel next week to the same Abj ? with the news from the Nasarawa axis?
Nice but a few months ago you were shouting police must leave the road, that you prefer the criminals to the police, now you are complaining of insecurity?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Trogge: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Former president Goodluck Jonathan is the worst president Nigeria had.. I hope those who said it can repeat what they said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Coinbased: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
oh
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by payosehtor(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
favor914:
Nice but a few months ago you were shouting police must leave the road, that you prefer the criminals to the police, now you are complaining of insecurity?
When was our roads safe with police check points? is there anywhere I prayed for police presence as a solution?
STOP IT BEFORE YOU ARE CONFIRMED A BMC Beneficiary publicly
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Otuegbe: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98531056:

We pray they are all found in one piece.
This is the first assignment to all the Service Chuefs appointed yesterday.
Nigeria will win this war.
There shall be peace in our nation.
is that all u have to say. Hypocrite
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
payosehtor:
When was our roads safe with police check points? is there anywhere I prayed for police presence as a solution?
I guess damned if you do, damned if you don’t?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
payosehtor:
President Buhari is yesterday’s story, we are looking to the future like Elon Musk.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by favor914: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Otuegbe:
is that all u have to say. Hypocrite
You want more information go and watch NTA on Gotv.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Ladylawyer(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
payosehtor:
True words, I appreciate your comment.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Ladylawyer(f): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
payosehtor:
True words, I appreciate your comment.
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Brushstrokes20: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
The redundant coupist is all shades of fiasco!
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
Taraba is underrated when it comes to kidnapping
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by fennels007(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
YESSSS! There is hope. But what I know is that for that hope to come, the leaders must purge themselves of corrupt tendencies and turn a new leaf. Again, the new Nigeria you dream of will come faster if we all would come out and tell them straight that they have push their subjects to the walls.

#ENDSARS (intro)

LoydJ:
Wetin just dey trend for nija nowadays
Death's, accidents, Fulanis, herdsmen, Kidnapper's, bandits,Police,Biko Haram
All this are always in the News for something bad
Lo and behold is there still any Hope/Redemption for Nigeria??
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's time we start selling and renting wedding venue to northern Nigerians and also a venue for them to be having their security meeting SAVELY in South East with ESN full protection grin

Buy and rent your wedding venue here for Northern Nigerians only with ESN SECURITY PROTECTION! NO DISCOUNT
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by chaloskyx: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
OKAY TELL BUBUS VIGILANTEE FULANI HERDSMEN TO GO AND LOOK FOR THEM
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by rimam849(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2021
wetin my eyes no see for this yeye kwantry....the only way to be save is only if you have 4legs 2horns,fur and when you chew the cod!!!
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by Kfed4ril(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
DenreleDave:
Their north

Their problem....

Na them go still dey donate millions of naira and hilux van to their bandits and rubbish..

This is where buhari shud send Army, not to the east killing innocent people
Lol
I thought you were supporting Buhari to send military to the east before, what happened?
Re: 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba by alterego17: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Poetred:
Nigeria is completely finished under Buhari and the worst part of it is that he doesn't care if Nigeria is burning provided that nothing happens to his barren cows. But, I can cry more than the bereaved.
North Loves Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacked And Stabbed At Football Viewing Center, Recounts Ordeal. Photo / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.