Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (36376 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Tareq1105: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/lamido-blasts-tinubu-amaechi-others-over-silence-on-attacks-on-fulanis

Sule Lamido shock me.

I've been his supporter right from his days as General Secretary of SDP.

He never mentioned the atrocities his Fulani kinsmen were commiting in the South but very concerned about the quit notice to Fulanis.

We need to ask him if he was dead when Arewa Youth Leaders issued Quit Notice to Ibos in the North.

We should ask him what he did when his Fulani herdsmen were killing massively in Benue state.

Now I know that we don't have leaders. They're all pretenders. With this kind of comments, this country can not work.

It's now a sin for a child to cry when beaten.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by chaiks: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
i pity the people u lamido preside over. Just look at your mentality. You have no sanctity for human life. So because buhari is their son, they should go about killing people. Why did igboho call for their disappearance from Oyo? You never gave that a thought. But wanted to drag some other politicians into it. So all these while, you guys never trusted tinubu, amaechi and co we thought were with you. Tribalism is indeed endemic in Nigeria. The people need not allow their lives to be wasted further by these guys but should rather strategize and defend themselves, and flush all Fulani's out of southern Nigeria. What nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Sconty09(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:
I know exactly this type of politics Sule Lamido is playing....

It is called "De-Marketing Strategy"

He's trying to de-market those power drunk politicians he listed out to the North especially the Asiwaju of Mumu.

Anything to send Tinubu to his Internally Displaced Camp is welcome by me.

Internet and SM have really exposed lunatics who should all be in psychiatric hospitals. Is Tinubu the reason why your entire family is poor and wretched? Tell me what your own father has done to improve his village and his contributions to improve his own lineage?
Truly power is transient and if Tinubu and others you mentioned are destined for Presidents, your combine generations past and future cannot stop them. Fella, focus on improving your own life and pray to get to the levels of those you castigated. Your father also will wished he's that powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by just2endowed: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
BabbanBura:
Did this idiot say anything when his kinsmen were and are still on killing spree from the Plateau down the valleys to Benue all the way to Bayelsa and Delta through Enugu, Anambra, Imo and part of Rivers states? Shut the fuxk up already!!!

angry
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Randy111(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Both lamida, tinubu, amaechi are all together bastards
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Reminder

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Lamido stop disturbing yourself!!

Allow them enjoy their moment for now!

No be herdsmen?? Shege kafasa!!

Let them eject all the herdsmen in their region!!

I will never ever take those guys serious again... If they fail to carry out their threat!

Shut that your putrid trap fool ! Who does this bony effigy from Niger republic think he is ? You must be extremely stupid if you assume anybody down south here is bothered about your miserable existence ! Who cares about who or what you take serious or not ?

Fulani this,fulani that,blah,blah,empty bluff !What will you do if all murderous fulanis are sent packing from the south ? You'll declare war or something ? You guys don't know what you're up against yet. Just a little slip,then you'll know what's up.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by lagdmark(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
forgiveness:
If dem hear phem for Tinubu mouth peren, his political career is over in the SW not to talk of South.

Besides, they are the same waiting for these to misyan in other to rope them.
I love our indigenous Nigeria languages, unfortunately, we abandoned it for britigo pple.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by kingsvictor2: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I will never ever take those guys serious again... If they fail to carry out their threat!
the difference between a cow and a fulani is just colour. Both hv d same brain as being displayed by one son of arewa

3 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Deserea: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
This man no well o!
Silence on attack on fulanis or silence on attack by fulanis

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Ellasure: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lamido the intellectual, welcome after a long, very long sleep.

Where were you when there was noise all over the Nigerian landscape of fulani militia attacks from virtually every state of the federation. It has been kidnappings and killings of farmers and travellers on all major roads with fulani cattle rearers driving cattlles into highways in broad daylight and night time as well, blocking roads and cars stopping and fulani men with guns catching people like goats and rams herding them into the thick forest. Tell us which story you have not heard. You sounded hollier than new born baby living in Nigeria. Is your heart so dark and filled with PDP/APC politics that you could not have said something to drop the militia before now.

God help Nigeria with your type as a leader. I thought PDP was almost electing you as a presidential candidate @2011. Nigeria dodged a bullet in you. Fulani warrior.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Blackdisciple(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lamido another extremist .
“Buhari was the choice of Nigerians not just Fulanis. I am Fulani and I didn’t vote for Buhari. Ask Tinubu. What I am saying is that why can’t his (Buhari) people, Tinubu, his DG of Campaign, Amaechi and other APC leaders defend us and say ‘look, it is not all Fulanis’.

Buhari wasn't a choice for Nigerians rather a choice for the SW out of stupidly and the North. And now they are paying for it.
May God help us all.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by olajizz01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Hypocrite, kiss the truth below.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Powersurge: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
So it's not only criminality that runs amongst tge Fulanis, but also stupidity?
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by ofem89(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
“The APC members who voted for Buhari, the Fayemis, the Rochas, the Fasholas, the Ngiges and all of them, the Soyinkas, who defended Buhari in 2014, why can’t they defend the Fulanis today?”, he asked.

.who would in his right sense defend evil.
when they were killing Benue people did u blame them for killing them?

these is pre reckoning
reckong period will surface then
post. reckoning b4 then life go tire them buhari might have left Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by eledumare2012: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/lamido-blasts-tinubu-amaechi-others-over-silence-on-attacks-on-fulanis
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.
This muntula is playing games and spitting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Aarenaija: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
Some people are just stup*d. That how he has being speaking against kidnapping and killing of southerners

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by MOVIC6: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Uchu...
Arewa1stSon:

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by antibullshit: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Peace loving? They're only peaceful after they've subdued and killed everyone else! What has this old man been smoking ?
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
I expect Tinubu to condemn the quit notice any day now
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Lightorder: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

wait o! Are you for real?
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by juszoe82: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lamido always talking rubbish, So you want them to support those terrorist with sophisticated weapons killing and kidnapping innocent people right.
When your so called buhari tagged IPOB terrorist just because they want fairness or separation from Nigeria what did your stupid people said even you that open that useless mouth to talk what did you say?.
Call your terror groups in order after all north have enough land that will accommodate them very well.
We are no more one nigeria as that one nigeria is a scam.

Oga lamido go and put your house in order, provide good education to your people, they should leave with people and not inside forest, build ranch for them in the north. They should stop the useless think that nigeria belong to only them as it will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Lightorder: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
BabbanBura:
Did this idiot say anything when his kinsmen were and are still on killing spree from the Plateau down the valleys to Benue all the way to Bayelsa and Delta through Enugu, Anambra, Imo and part of Rivers states? Shut the fuxk up already!!!
I will say something when lamido starts making sense

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by hush15: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
JidennaJason:
I know exactly this type of politics Sule Lamido is playing....

It is called "De-Marketing Strategy"

He's trying to de-market those power drunk politicians he listed out to the North especially the Asiwaju of Mumu.

Anything to send Tinubu to his Internally Displaced Camp is welcome by me.

seconded and thirded by me

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

you dont even know what you are saying. This is a nightmare to you northerners. You need this unity more than all every tribe in nigeria,the question you should ask yourself is why is that so. Dont come here and be talking any how.you guys have used up yout life lines . Take it or live it,you are at our mercy now. So be scared.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

I am happy that every body is ready to return to the village of their fathers. Let them carry on and feel free to eject who they like and we will do the same. We are not worried. The jealousy of Fulanis is not today it started we are used to it.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lightorder:
I will say something when lamido starts making sense
dont mind them,by the time the ball roles,they will feel our might. Na me talk am.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
hush15:

seconded and thirded by me
mugu
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iykoto86:
you dont even know what you are saying. This is a nightmare to you northerners. You need this unity more than all every tribe in nigeria,the question you should ask yourself is why is that so. Dont come here and be talking any how.you guys have used up yout life lines . Take it or live it,you are at our mercy now. So be scared.

Do you remember when we weren’t sending you common onions? How you wailed all over the place? We will still eat if we stay in our region. Will you? Can you live in your village? We can. All the mouth you are making let everybody go back to their father’s village.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by alomeda600(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thot it was even the highly intelligent Lamido... Moya look away
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by 1972xy: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
I want to believe Sule Lamido is a blind man to see all the actrocities that the fulanis are committing everywhere in Nigeria.
The kidnapping for ransome, Raping, arson, destruction of produce are all fulani handwork. Sule Lamido should stop play politics with what suppose to be a concern to all of us.The North, the South, have a common enemy in Fulani.
To me, i want to believe that the presiency is supporting them because the way and manner they flaunt Ak 47 with all impunity shows that they are backed by Buhari.
Why is it that Sule Lamido is metioning the likes of Okorocha,Tinubu, Amechi,Ngige, Fayemi? Because he knows that these people are eyeing the presiency like him in 2023. POLITIC ! But why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari / Yemi Osinbajo About To Score A Goal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.