Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (36331 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by ojilepikin(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Chicken left the knife that killed it to protest against the pot

Sense finish for here
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Do you remember when we weren’t sending you common onions? How you wailed all over the place? We will still eat if we stay in our region. Will you? Can you live in your village? We can. All the mouth you are making let everybody go back to their father’s village.
those things can be imported,yes and at a very low price. The north have nothing to offer.have you been to Argentina? No i guess.meat also means nothing to those guys,they need to export,and at a cheaper rate. The fulani are fools if they loos nigeria.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Thomist(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
You Fulani should better go back to Sudan
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iykoto86:
those things can be imported,yes and at a very low price. The north have nothing to offer.have you been to Argentina? No i guess.meat also means nothing to those guys,they need to export,and at a cheaper rate. The fulani are fools if they loos nigeria.

Import? If you’re from the south east are you going to carry container on your head from abroad? from access to which sea? Is it the South South that are ready to teach you new sense for being an annoyance or the South West that have been planning to get you into the lagoon?

We are all over Nigeria with easy access to other countries where our families are-we trade across continents via routes that we have controlled for centuries as we have always done, where we settle we farm. We mine, we are educated, worry about yourselves and the villages you cannot live in
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by keneck1: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2021
guy222:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that, makes one keep wondering if Tinubu owns this country. Imagin someone from another country trying to read news about nigeria, all he would be hearing is Tinubu, Tinubu, Tinubu. when Tinubu speak, everybody has different interpretation to what he said and when he keeps silent it becomes even worst. His words are poison to the heart of his haters and they inteprete alot of meaning to his silentness. What a man he is.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu our incoming,the tormentor general of all enemies of Nigeria,the great political colossus of our time,they will cry themselves out

1 Like

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by solmusdesigns: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2021
tongue

Tinubu Jagaban understands the concept of silence is the best answer for fools

Fulani still won't get anything but silence from Tinubu in France

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by keneck1: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Sconty09:

Internet and SM have really exposed lunatics who should all be in psychiatric hospitals. Is Tinubu the reason why your entire family is poor and wretched? Tell me what your own father has done to improve his village and his contributions to improve his own lineage?
Truly power is transient and if Tinubu and others you mentioned are destined for Presidents, your combine generations past and future cannot stop them. Fella, focus on improving your own life and pray to get to the levels of those you castigated. Your father also will wished he's that powerful.
Choi see finishing,walahi if I be that rat wey you give this blow,I for reject any crayfish thrown at me this night,but unfortunately I know be that internet rat.God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu our incoming president,that internet rat may commit suicide today
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Dindondin(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Lamido stop disturbing yourself!!

Allow them enjoy their moment for now!

No be herdsmen?? Shege kafasa!!

Let them eject all the herdsmen in their region!!

I will never ever take those guys serious again... If they fail to carry out their threat!
But your people are synonymous with violence n land grabbing. Have you seen any tribe misbehaving in the north? Curse be onto any tribe taking advantage of others
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by TONIOI: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2021
“The APC members who voted for Buhari, the Fayemis, the Rochas, the Fasholas, the Ngiges and all of them, the Soyinkas, who defended Buhari in 2014, why can’t they defend the Fulanis today?”, he asked.

They voted for him because they thought he was going to lead like a leader , now they know he is a chameleon, so why do u want them to still support evil ?

“Go on social media and see what they write about Fulanis. It is simply because our own son (Buhari) is there. Therefore, they read us (Fulanis) through him. When Jonathan was there, they called his people names.

Una no be human being before na, as una kon value cow pass human been nkor ? Una never see anything yet , no be only social media o , we go narrate una to the whole world, animals in human skin , R.I.P fela , your prophecies are still fresh .
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Sagay212: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Iykoto86:

Don't mind the terrorist. Ask him what they have been using money made from the nonsense onions they have been selling. They are still the poorest of all. No food , no security, no education, no common sense. Only terrorist ideas and animal behaviour is what they can boast of. It's not like the Fulani terrorists even farm. Na Hausa people dey farm. It's only cattle herding foolanis know how to do and their stup.id idea of cattle herding is stealing, kidnapping, destroying and raping. Let nigeria break up and see if the north won't go into extinction under 3 months max.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by waleadeagb(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Arewa, I just get attracted to your contribution always whenever it comes to Northern, Hausa Fulani issue cos you are a true proud Fulani guy I know on this nairaland platform...

Let's look at it from the point of terrible and callous attitudes of your brother's here in the south....

1) Do you have the pleasure in hearing your people kidnapping, killing, raping and terrorising people here in the south?

That's not all, they do it with all boldness and uncharitable effrontery to the point of boasting that nobody can arrest them cos Buhari is the president of the country and they are protected by the authorities which so sad it's the truth cos whenever they are arrested, a higher authority in Abuja always set them free from the police...

Your brother's Miyetti Allah too aren't left out with the cruel supports given to these hellish human being called Fulani Herdmen termed your brother's.

I really don't understand your emotion here, are you angry that the Western people said these killer fulanis should vacate the forest reserves and stop raping, killing, kidnapping and destroying indigines farmlands?

Even Buhari has given his support that all Criminal inclusive of Fulani extraction in the southern part of the country
commiting all these atrocities should be fished out and ejected from the southern states...

So Arewa1stson of Uthman Dan Fodio, what's your pain and pleasure here? Why crying that the Yorubas stood up to protect their own people?

No Ibo man, Ijaw or Yoruba man can come to the North and be commiting such criminality and none of your people will stand up against him. Your people will cut off his head with a shout of Allah Akbar I trust.....

You Fulani guys need to think straight, peaceful and progressive. Don't hide your criminal brothers. One good thing among the southern people is the fact that we harbour no sentiment towards criminality. If our brother is a criminal, we would be the first to prosecute him with our mouth...Ibos and Yorubas does that always .......but you guys in the north.....You harbour and romance criminality so much....

Let me ask you this important question my brother from the north...

QUESTION: where is your allegiance?

Nigeria or your Fulani tribe all over Africa...

Arewa1stSon:

I will never ever take those guys serious again... If they fail to carry out their threat!
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by hush15: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Iykoto86:
mugu

Ode, oponu
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by drlateef: 12:35am On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
I know exactly this type of politics Sule Lamido is playing....

It is called "De-Marketing Strategy"

He's trying to de-market those power drunk politicians he listed out to the North especially the Asiwaju of Mumu.

Anything to send Tinubu to his Internally Displaced Camp is welcome by me.

Bring out your first 11 and let’s see who can win the north in any election among them. Tinubu remains the unifying factor and a tactician that nobody can beat in the south of Nigeria.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Nunam(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2021
JidennaJason:
I know exactly this type of politics Sule Lamido is playing....

It is called "De-Marketing Strategy"

He's trying to de-market those power drunk politicians he listed out to the North especially the Asiwaju of Mumu.

Anything to send Tinubu to his Internally Displaced Camp is welcome by me.
you understand the game he is playing
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Maser: 1:00am On Jan 29, 2021
When a few misguided Igbo Officers amongst others from other tribes executed a coup in 1966, did you all not tag it an Igbo coup and even killed millions of innocents because of it? Now you want the rules changed because the fulanis are involved.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Simbrixton(m): 1:07am On Jan 29, 2021
tinubu lol
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by ThatFairGuy1: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2021
You, your killer Herdsmen and supporters are all bastards of a thousand father
angry
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by ThatFairGuy1: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2021
waleadeagb:
Arewa, I just get attracted to your contribution always whenever it comes to Northern, Hausa Fulani issue cos you are a true proud Fulani guy I know on this nairaland platform...

Let's look at it from the point of terrible and callous attitudes of your brother's here in the south....

1) Do you have the pleasure in hearing your people kidnapping, killing, raping and terrorising people here in the south?

That's not all, they do it with all boldness and uncharitable effrontery to the point of boasting that nobody can arrest them cos Buhari is the president of the country and they are protected by the authorities which so sad it's the truth cos whenever they are arrested, a higher authority in Abuja always set them free from the police...

Your brother's Miyetti Allah too aren't left out with the cruel supports given to these hellish human being called Fulani Herdmen termed your brother's.

I really don't understand your emotion here, are you angry that the Western people said these killer fulanis should vacate the forest reserves and stop raping, killing, kidnapping and destroying indigines farmlands?

Even Buhari has given his support that all Criminal inclusive of Fulani extraction in the southern part of the country
commiting all these atrocities should be fished out and ejected from the southern states...

So Arewa1stson of Uthman Dan Fodio, what's your pain and pleasure here? Why crying that the Yorubas stood up to protect their own people?

No Ibo man, Ijaw or Yoruba man can come to the North and be commiting such criminality and none of your people will stand up against him. Your people will cut off his head with a shout of Allah Akbar I trust.....

You Fulani guys need to think straight, peaceful and progressive. Don't hide your criminal brothers. One good thing among the southern people is the fact that we harbour no sentiment towards criminality. If our brother is a criminal, we would be the first to prosecute him with our mouth...Ibos and Yorubas does that always .......but you guys in the north.....You harbour and romance criminality so much....

Let me ask you this important question my brother from the north...

QUESTION: where is your allegiance?

Nigeria or your Fulani tribe all over Africa...

He doesn't deserve this long epistle as an Hypocrite (which will seem like a plea).
To hell with them all
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Goodman247: 1:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Did you condemn your brothers when they were raping and destroying people farm
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by vioment: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2021
All Nigerians have equal rights.

Most fulanis need to know that herding on foot in 2021 not 1921 in Nigeria or 1821 in developed nations, is unacceptable.

Sharia since 1999, in zamfara and other places later is a Saudi Arabia move that is not good for Nigeria.

Buhari remains the number 1; but he need to show daily wisdom. Tell most of the northern region to let go of some their traditions and be open to letting more go for the progress of all. It is difficult, but it is the sacrifice.

I don't like all these esn, Nnamdi kanu, or others, but one can be sympathetic to some of the points they are high lighting, but even at that, I wish for unity for greater good.

Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Adakintroy: 2:39am On Jan 29, 2021
BastardWike:
This man will just be talking rubbish after smoking weed. Rubbish, let's assume that it's Yorubas or Igbos that are committing these crimes against humanity against Northerners, would they tolerate it?

After killing, raping, kidnapping and destroying people's farms all over Southern Nigeria and the middle belt, you turn around to play victim?

May thunder strike you dead there, idiot!!

But if it's Donald trump that issue Muslim bans due to terrorism You will say it different.

I know you think it's unconnected.but I also know you know it's connected. It's about your thinking.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by subcbouy: 3:03am On Jan 29, 2021
I cannot defend banditry and kidnapper that go about killing for ransom...
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by ceaser: 3:23am On Jan 29, 2021
waleadeagb:

You Fulani guys need to think straight, peaceful and progressive.

You're trying to be too politically correct but the Fulanis you deal with don't go that route. If they did, they would have condemned their brothers' atrocities ever since. But the will rather shove it in your face which is why the poster you quite here still has the effrontery to blame you for trying to evict killer headsmen from your midst.

Please know that "thinking straight, peaceful and progress" should not co-exiat in the same sentence with "Fulani".

The only peace-loving Fulani is a dead Fulani.

waleadeagb:

When did Bihari say such? GMB can never support the demilitarisation/disarming of herdsmen nor can he say that they should be evicted from the forests in the south.

If he did that, provide a link.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by wizelink(m): 4:15am On Jan 29, 2021
MR THAT YOU DID NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI AS CLAIMED DOES NOT MEAN OTHER FULANIS DIDNT VOTE HIM. COME TO THINK ABOUT IT, THE MAYETI ALLAH PRESDO HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON TOP OF HIS VOICE BEFORE ONDO CRISIS THAT THEY VOTED BUHARI MASSIVELY AND ARE STRONGLY BEHIND HIM.

LEAVE JONATHAN ALONE BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR LIKES BETRADE HIM.

BECAUSE MR BUHARI HAS FAILED IN MOVING NAIJA FORWARD THEN ITS NOW THE FAULT OF THE LIKES OF TINUBU, NGIGE AND AMECHI AND THEIR PEOPLE. MR YOU LIE.

WHO BENEFITS GREATLY IN MR BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION?
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 5:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Import? If you’re from the south east are you going to carry container on your head from abroad? from access to which sea? Is it the South South that are ready to teach you new sense for being an annoyance or the South West that have been planning to get you into the lagoon?

We are all over Nigeria with easy access to other countries where our families are-we trade across continents via routes that we have controlled for centuries as we have always done, where we settle we farm. We mine, we are educated, worry about yourselves and the villages you cannot live in
the joke is on you bro,igbos are not only in the south east . Sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Mozegee: 5:33am On Jan 29, 2021
How useless and heartless this man is. For all atrocities this fulani headers had committed,this useless man is looking for sympathy.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Iykoto86(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

for a start ,there is no south south in the world compass .
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Valkrie: 6:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Where was the stupid Lamido when his fulani brothers where killing people in southern kaduna,Benue, Niger state, Kogi and all over the country..?

This man must be very stupid and think people are still in 1960..people are wise now and have seen through the fulani plots...!!
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by Godbless3(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Arewa1stSon:

Hypocrite. Una no fit call your killer herdsmen to order but suddenly the spill trash.
The same cows you people rarely eats, the same cow una dey carry up and down the south to feed when una region is large enough with major part being busher.
They are not speaking against herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam.
Thunder strike una head.
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by madmohamed(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis by jaxxy(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence / Tinubu, Dantata, Cole, Ogah, Others Clinch Nigeria’s 1.3mbd Oil Lifting Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.