Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,550 members, 7,895,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) (960 Views)

Nigerians Languish In Detention Centers In Indonesia (photos) / 10 Nigerian Citizen Caught With Drugs In Indonesia- See Pictures / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by teegrams(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Two Indonesian men, both in their 20s, were arrested in November after their neighbors reported them to the police for being a couple and “having gay sex”.

Being publicly flogged 77 times each.

It was supposed to be 80 times, but because they spent 3 months in jail, they reduced it to 77.

There was a big crowd of people who watched this, including multiple people with cameras.

During the flogging, they allowed a break so that the men could have some water.

Nothing stopped the police from serving them their punishment. They didn’t stop when one of the canes broke and not even when one of the men’s mother fainted while watching this happen to her son.

Both these men will now be branded for the rest of their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlKDCkpta7E

Source:https://rayoonline.com/homosexuality-is-frowned-at-in-indonesiasee-the-punishment/

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by Mayng01(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2021
That serves them right. Bunch of psychopaths

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2021
sad
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by sunshineV(f): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2021
islamabad the terror
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by gregyboy(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2021
sunshineV:
islamabad the terror

Islam seems the way foward any religion that completely frown against this nonsense i will denounce my Christianity for
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by sunshineV(f): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

Islam seems the way foward any religion that completely frown against this nonsense i will denounce my Christianity for
mtcheew alaye go chop
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by gregyboy(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2021
sunshineV:
mtcheew alaye go chop

Gayly

Am a Christian
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by sunshineV(f): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

Gayly

Am a Christian
mtcheew pele o
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by thirdi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
this is not canning na ...they should hire my primary school teacher ..one stroke that man will be rolling on the floor looking for his spine.

well its shows they value life and human dignity in that country
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
sunshineV:
islamabad the terror
not a fan my self but sometimes humans need to get their head reset
Re: Homosexuality Is Frowned At In Indonesia(see The Punishment) by VanessaKokomama(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

what about magicians, should same punishment be given to them ?

(1) (Reply)

Crime / Busted! Read How FMC MD, Prof Musa -olomu Reduced Age To Get FG Appointment / APC Governorship Candidate , Andy Uba, Escapes Death From Police Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.