Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise (554 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please post this for me.

Three weeks ago, my wife became sick. We have been married for 5 years. I work in Lagos but she and the children are here in Ibadan. Because of cost of living, we agreed she will stay in Ibadan when I got a job here. Since I left for Lagos, I have been suspecting my wife of cheating.

This is because, she started going for night vigil almost every other night. I don't know when she joined one fellowship and she will say they are having prayer vigils. She leaves the children to my younger sister who lives with us and goes till next morning. This vigil matter has caused problems with me and her.

I tell her though that all this rubbish will stop cos I don't like it. She now makes it look like I am a pagan for stopping her from praying at vigils. It was my younger sister who actually told me that she is suspecting my wife because during the day,my wife is always on her phone and different men come to her shop where she does hair dressing.

My wife accused my sister of wanting to destroy her marriage because I told her I would close the store if men keep coming there. Fine, the salon is unis*x but its...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/17/my-father-in-law-is-evil-he-wants-to-destroy-my-marriage-by-all-means-pls-advise/

Re: I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by LeeSantos(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
you can't stop a woman from praying. let's say you and your sister's assumption is plausible. you only have one solution.
Relocate her from Ibadan to Ogun State, there are affordable accommodations here. and you can always go to work early and it's cost of transportation is okay. at least you can be living together with her.

my family lives in Ogun but my dad works in V.I. goes to work Monday morning and back Friday evening.
Re: I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
A
Re: I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by Cholls(m): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
My brother it's like you love sharing your wife? Because I don't know why you as a married man will relocate for work and not take your wife along.

Why do we keep deceiving ourselves! Tell me bro, what happen when the weather is cold and the storm is raging...who is going to cover her when you aren't around? Her hair dryers in her shop? Common bro! She's still a young maid! Take her with you!

2 Likes

Re: I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by Randy100: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
You keep your wife closer to you. You are at fault for her waywardness.
Re: I See Signs Of Cheating But The Evidence Is Confusing-pls Advise by Nazgul: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
The only time a spouse (male or female) is truly yours is when you're together. A much older cousin told me this some years back, and I've come to believe that he was absolutely right.

If you want your wife back, relocate her to Lagos where you work and open a shop for her there, case solved.

(1) (Reply)

Chief FFK Wife's Divorce Side Of Story / What Do You Think About my new crush Chijioke? / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.