Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,645 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (33321 Views)

Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by blamingthedevil: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
babaolofin:

The IBOs are racists and propaganda masters. They are the greatest liars. I pity them because I know them very well having spent 6 years in a Federal University in that zone. So, a foolish man like you can write rubbish. In which of the books was it written that Akoko Edo people separated from Yorubas. The Akoko people in Ondo State and the ones in Edo up to Itsekiri people are part of the Yoruba people and are fully represented in Awolowo camp till death.

Most of the the things written here are open falsehood just to deny Delta Ibo the slot of IBO .
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by wildikeman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
NikAustine:
not just speak and bear German names, but it kings and Priests etc have German titles. It follows German traditions. Eat German foods, their market days are german Oriented.
It top important personalities and even kings have always called themselves German have always called demselves Germans...
So tell me how then is that person not a German?...You see now you're the stupid one here.
Deceive yourself as you want if it makes you sleep better at night.

But when you go outside Rivers State or delta you will call yourself Igbos.

Mumu identity crisis people.
Even Nigeria that speak English have their own languages and cultures but you don't have anyone except the Igbo you deny

You say you lost your Benin language cause of your time spent with the Igbos but even in Anambra they are a lot of igala people who still have their language and culture after many years. You're the real fool.
so

So Austrians and people of Swiss identity are Germans... You guys are fools. I tell them boldly outside I am not igbo..

Get lost and go carry your drugs jare. At least that's what you Jewish wannabes are known for. Even the Jews don't want igbo nkaku smellos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by wildikeman(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=ike95 post=98597181][/quote] as if Igbos aren't going that already
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by wildikeman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

Edo people can answer for themselves. As an Ijaw I will speak only for my ethnic nation.

Mtcheww
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Deadlytruth(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have lived within the Niger delta states majority parts of my life and I know much about Edo state. The percentage of Yoruba there might not be much. If I may ask are you from Edo state? I hope to hear from someone from Edo state make clarification on this matter without being biased.
The truth is that you really don't know anything about Edo State else you should have been able to decipher from my argument that you are actually engaging a native of Akoko-Edo. I have repeatedly challenged you to mention the indegenous Yoruba settlements in Akoko-Edo but you keep saying you are waiting for someone from there to assist you with the names of such phantom Yoruba towns and villages. How come you claim to have lived in Edo State and know much about it yet you don't know the names of the Yoruba villages you claim to know in the state? Isn't that a self contradiction?
There are actually a total of 48 towns and villages in Akoko-Edo and no single one of them has Yoruba as mother tongue. These are a people who freely voted to be carved into the Midwest in the 1963 plebiscite. How come they chose not to remain with their supposed kit and kin in the Old Western Region?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Deadlytruth(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you from Edo state? I have lived close to that state and I know to some extent about them.
Same way some mischievous elements even from Edo state will say there are no Ijaw speaking tribes there. I just used that phrase of traveling by to make a statement. I am still looking for any who has direct information on the Yoruba speaking people of Akoko Edo to clarify this matter.

You will wait till eternity because there are really no Yoruba speaking people in Akoko-Edo. The Akoko tag in the name of the place is purely geographical and has nothing to do with the origin of the people. In fact they adopted that name post colonization meaning that before colonial era they were not known as such
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

So ChoCho54 Also join grin
I'm just knowing o grin
Sweetheart tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sammy07:

NwanyiOgwashi and chocho54 have been rejected grin
this ijaw man from ondo state

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
So this people are just disguising with THEY'RE OUR BROTHERS' claim grin

Nwanyiogwashi, hope you are seeing this
I'm pure Igbo lady from ogwashi uku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Deadlytruth(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
babaolofin:

The IBOs are racists and propaganda masters. They are the greatest liars. I pity them because I know them very well having spent 6 years in a Federal University in that zone. So, a foolish man like you can write rubbish. In which of the books was it written that Akoko Edo people separated from Yorubas. The Akoko people in Ondo State and the ones in Edo up to Itsekiri people are part of the Yoruba people and are fully represented in Awolowo camp till death.

Most of the the things written here are open falsehood just to deny Delta Ibo the slot of IBO .
Look at this idiot and slowpoke speaking with authority and even using abusive language about an issue he knows nothing about. Do I look like an Igbo in your eyes? It takes an idiot like you to claim you know a people more than they know themselves.
Pro-obasanjo Yorubas like you are even worse than Ipobians when it comes to propaganda. Did you ask where it is written that Akoko-Edo people separated from Yorubas? You mean you never read about the 1963 plebiscite? So the mere fact that an Igbo man like Alvan Ikoku was in Awolowo's political camp throughout his life makes Igbos to become Yorubas? Aren't there currently Igbos in Tinubus camp? Weren't there Yorubas in Azikiwe's camp? Since when has political association come to define ethnicity? Below are some indegenous Akoko-Edo names:
1 Emmasealu
2. Oyoifo
3 Ubani
4 Ozioma
5. Oshidu
6. Oyonorifo
7 Ozavisa.
8. Ajimego
9 Okondo
10 Eneze
11. Enevara
12. Ashofor
13 Onyete
14. Ashimizo.
Now tell me what each of them means in Yoruba Language or forever shut your lying mouth

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by 9japride(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Deadlytruth:

You will wait till eternity because there are really no Yoruba speaking people in Akoko-Edo. The Akoko tag in the name of the place is purely geographical and has nothing to do with the origin of the people. In fact they adopted that name post colonization meaning that before colonial era they were not known as such
[color=#006600][/color]

It's OK. Though, I used to think those towns close to the boundaries of the Yoruba states have indigenous Yoruba speaking tribes in Edo State. Thanks for your input.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by 9japride(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The truth is that you really don't know anything about Edo State else you should have been able to decipher from my argument that you are actually engaging a native of Akoko-Edo. I have repeatedly challenged you to mention the indegenous Yoruba settlements in Akoko-Edo but you keep saying you are waiting for someone from there to assist you with the names of such phantom Yoruba towns and villages. How come you claim to have lived in Edo State and know much about it yet you don't know the names of the Yoruba villages you claim to know in the state? Isn't that a self contradiction?
There are actually a total of 48 towns and villages in Akoko-Edo and no single one of them has Yoruba as mother tongue. These are a people who freely voted to be carved into the Midwest in the 1963 plebiscite. How come they chose not to remain with their supposed kit and kin in the Old Western Region?

Though I never said I live in Edo State, but I have stayed in other Niger Delta States close to Edo. Ever since I was young I usually hear some names sounding like Yoruba who are indigenous to Edo. Thanks for the information, maybe I had a wrong perception about the Akoko Edo people concerning the Yoruba heritage.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by pointblank247(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
Anyin is very correct because, the slot is not called IGBO SLOT but SOUTH EASTH SLOT.
I repeat, South east.
The igbo man of South south is not south east

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by ChoCho54(f): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Sammy07:

NwanyiOgwashi and chocho54 have been rejected grin
Cyber bullies. My race is the superior race.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

So ChoCho54 Also join grin
I'm just knowing o grin
Helinues come carry ya bloda o
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2021
sharone21:

Oga you're right. Who is still arguing with you? Imagine a 'non- native' explaining the origin of another he knows little about. We are not ( ANIOMA) confused about our Benin origin. Originally, an ANIOMA man was a BENIN MAN.

These ones always trying to explain our origin to us are themselves confused as to whether they are from Israel, NRI or sharing blood ties with Igala people. The South South( Niger Delta) sees the South East as brothers and we don't in anyway want to take their slot under any guise. I personally pray a sensible Igbo man will take over in 2023, God willing. (Besides, we don't BEHAVE like the Igbos, when we see them we know them.) Period

An Anioma man was a benin man? How did you come up with this story? What you are calling Anioma is just the area the indigenous Igbo speaking people in Delta state reside. The Anioma area has 4 zones, Ukwani, Ika, Oshimili and Enuani. The Oshimilis and Enuanis do not deny being Igbo. If you go to the Palace of the King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, and tell him he is from Benin, he will chase you away from his Palace with cutlass for denying him his Igboness. Or will you go to Ibusar(Igbo-Uzo) and tell them they are from Benin when the name of their town is Igbo, their ancestral language is Igbo?

It is only with Ika's and Ukwani's you get some ethnic confusion because they have some Edo minorities amongst them, but that does not mean they are from Edo.

The questions you have to ask your self is, if Anioma is Benin, why do they speak Igbo? Why do they have Igbo surnames? And why do their Kings and Royal houses bear Igbo names?

Agbor is very close to Edo state, why does the king of Agbor, Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi, have an Igbo name?

Somebody speaks Igbo as his ancestral language, has an Igbo surname, his town probably has an Igbo name, you turn around and say the person is from Benin? How?
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2021
pointblank247:
Anyin is very correct because, the slot is not called IGBO SLOT but SOUTH EASTH SLOT.
I repeat, South east.
The igbo man of South south is not south east

Forget these people, they are trying to twist the narrative of Anyim when they know exactly what he means

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by sharone21(f): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

An Anioma man was a benin man? How did you come up with this story? What you are calling Anioma is just the area the indigenous Igbo speaking people in Delta state reside. The Anioma area has 4 zones, Ukwani, Ika, Oshimili and Enuani. The Oshimilis and Enuanis do not deny being Igbo. If you go to the Palace of the King of Asaba, Obi Chike Edozien, and tell him he is from Benin, he will chase you away from his Palace with cutlass for denying him his Igboness. Or will you go to Ibusar(Igbo-Uzo) and tell them they are from Benin when the name of their town is Igbo, their ancestral language is Igbo?

It is only with Ika's and Ukwani's you get some ethnic confusion because they have some Edo minorities amongst them, but that does not mean they are from Edo.

The questions you have to ask your self is, if Anioma is Benin, why do the speak Igbo? Why do the have Igbo surnames? And why do their Kings and Royal houses bear Igbo names?

Agbor is very close to Edo state, why does the king of Agbor, Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi, have an Igbo name?

Somebody speaks Igbo as his ancestral language, has an Igbo surname, his town probably has an Igbo name, you turn around and say the person is from Benin? How?

From what you said, it means 1) You ( Igbos) bear names like Okanikpe, Bienose, Oshiebuni, Kpamiose etc 2) Clarification: Anioma language is not Igbo per se, also some of its languages are taught in its schools 3) It means Igbos also have Benin ancestry since they are not sure if they are from Israel, NRI or Igala ancestry.

Finally, Eze China(Umu Chima) is the Father of Anioma people up to Onitsha( those who left the palace) but don't get it twisted, his name has nothing linked to Igbo. Aniomas are distinct from Igbo even if there had been some cultural influence, intermarriages and settling of Igbos in the area many years ago. Aniomas are from Benin. Don't be dictating where we are from. Though, some Igbos who have lived in Anioma land and claim to be Anioma will say they are Igbos- they are not the ORIGINAL settlers. Besides, unless you are blind, the Anioma man does not behave like the Igbo man. Most of those spoiling Nigeria's ( very desperate) name outside are usually not the Anioma man but the Igbo man irrespective of name similarities.'
My question is: If you are a Nigerian by blood and your family settled in South Africa many years ago, are you South African by ancestry because you now bear a South African name and speak South African language fluently?Name and Language IS NOT ancestry biko. The Anioma man is very adaptable and peaceful. He may live in Lagos for years and you will not hear the Lagosians say he is taking their land rather, he will blend so well that he may even appear like a Yoruba man and possibly speak Yoruba well.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Banmeallday: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
So the main gist is that there are Igbo in South South and Middle Belt....

YEP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWV0IBdQLg
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Tranquill: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

The questions you have to ask your self is, if Anioma is Benin, why do the speak Igbo? Why do the have Igbo surnames? And why do their Kings and Royal houses bear Igbo names?

Promote The ‘Unique Agbor Culture Instead Of Igbo’ – Dein Keagborekuzi Tells Subjects
https://www.theoasisreporters.com/promote-the-unique-agbor-culture-instead-of-igbo-dein-keagborekuzi-tells-subjects/
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
sharone21:

From what you said, it means 1) You ( Igbos) bear names like Okanikpe, Bienose, Oshiebuni, Kpamiose etc 2) Clarification: Anioma language is not Igbo per se, also some of its languages are taught in its schools 3) It means Igbos also have Benin ancestry since they are not sure if they are from Israel, NRI or Igala ancestry.

Finally, Eze China(Umu Chima) is the Father of Anioma people up to Onitsha( those who left the palace) but don't get it twisted, his name has nothing linked to Igbo. Aniomas are distinct from Igbo even if there had been some cultural influence, intermarriages and settling of Igbos in the area many years ago. Aniomas are from Benin. Don't be dictating where we are from. Though, some Igbos who have lived in Anioma land and claim to be Anioma will say they are Igbos- they are not the ORIGINAL settlers. Besides, unless you are blind, the Anioma man does not behave like the Igbo man. Most of those spoiling Nigeria's ( very desperate) name outside are usually not the Anioma man but the Igbo man irrespective of name similarities.'
My question is: If you are a Nigerian by blood and your family settled in South Africa many years ago, are you South African by ancestry because you now bear a South African name and speak South African language fluently?Name and Language IS NOT ancestry biko. The Anioma man is very adaptable and peaceful. He may live in Lagos for years and you will not hear the Lagosians say he is taking their land rather, he will blend so well that he may even appear like a Yoruba man and possibly speak Yoruba well.

Anybody can claim that any people are from anywhere. What matters are the facts on the ground or what one can prove. Anioma is not a tribe, ethnic group or language. It is just a word created in the 70's to denote the Igbo speaking people of old Bendel state, now Delta and Edo states. If you say that these Igbo speaking people of Delta state, sometimes known as Delta Igbos, you have to answer some questions.

Why did these Benin people drop Benin language and adopt Igbo language? Its not like the Anioma area is very far from Edo state, so why would they leave their ancestral Benin language to take up another language when their ancestral home is not far away? Why did these Benin people drop their Benin surnames for Igbo surnames? Im Anambra man but I watch movies made in Agbor in the Ika dialect. Agbor is just nextdoor to Edo state. But apart from the Ika people of Igbanke in Edo state, nobody in Edo can watch Ika movies and understand anything they say.

How is it that Agbor that us next to Edo state has a King with an Igbo name? The king of Agbor is Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi. All the kings of the Anioma area have Igbo names and surnames. Why did all these Royal houses drop their Benin names and surnames for Igbo if they are from Benin? Why dud they do this?

Who do villages in Anioma have Igbo names? Sn example is "Umunede" which they say a Bini prince called 'Ede' named after himself and descendants. Its an Igbo name. How can a Benin Prince leave Benin to go somewhere and name the place in Igbo language? A language he could not have known? Thats not possible.

The Anioma area are Igbos with an Edo minority. But because they have an Edo minority does not make them Edo.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tranquill:

Promote The ‘Unique Agbor Culture Instead Of Igbo’ – Dein Keagborekuzi Tells Subjects
https://www.theoasisreporters.com/promote-the-unique-agbor-culture-instead-of-igbo-dein-keagborekuzi-tells-subjects/

Ask Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi why he has an Igbo name and surname
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by sharone21(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
gidgiddy:

Anybody can claim that any people are from anywhere. What matters are the facts on the ground or what one can prove. Anioma is not a tribe, ethnic group or language. It is just a word created in the 70's to denote the Igbo speaking people of old Bendel state, now Delta and Edo states. If you say that these Igbo speaking people of Delta state, sometimes known as Delta Igbos, you have to answer some questions.

Why did these Benin people drop Benin language and adopt Igbo language? Its not like the Anioma area is very far from Edo state, so why would they leave their ancestral Benin language to take up another language when their ancestral home is not far away? Why did these Benin people drop their Benin surnames for Igbo surnames? Im Anambra man but I watch movies made in Agbor in the Ika dialect. Agbor is just nextdoor to Edo state. But apart from the Ika people of Igbanke in Edo state, nobody in Edo can watch Ika movies and understand anything they say.

How is it that Agbor that us next to Edo state has a King with an Igbo name? The king of Agbor is Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi. All the kings of the Anioma area have Igbo names and surnames. Why did all these Royal houses drop their Benin names and surnames for Igbo if they are from Benin? Why dud they do this?

Who do villages in Anioma have Igbo names? Sn example is "Umunede" which they say a Bini prince called 'Ede' named after himself and descendants. Its an Igbo name. How can a Benin Prince leave Benin to go somewhere and name the place in Igbo language? A language he could not have known? Thats not possible.

The Anioma area are Igbos with an Edo minority. But because they have an Edo minority does not make them Edo.

Igbo man, BELIEVE whatever you choose to believe. Don't come and rewrite history for us when you know the Binis( at least) have a lot of documented truths. Okay, since Igbo is now Bini too( lol) do you people get special invitations from Oba of Benin as part of their sons in diaspora( ie outside Bini soil) whenever there is an occasion? Go read Igbo history well to know where you REALLY originated from and leave humble, peaceful Anioma people out of una & Biafra matter. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Tranquill: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

Ask Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi why he has an Igbo name and surname

Who determines what is Igbo name and what is not?
All these your claims and assertions make you guys look desperate and very cheap. Philipinos, Portuguese, South America's etc have Spanish names but it doesn't make them Spanish. Even within spain, you have some groups like Catalan that have similar names, language and culture as the Spanish but don't identify as same.

You guys should stop this public disgrace and allow people to be who the are or want to be. You can not force people to be who you want them to be. We are in the 21st century. Search online and you'll see that it is only Igbos that are always about who is Igbo or igboness and similar claims. Show that you have a little self respect by letting others be.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by pazienza(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Tranquill:

All these your claims and assertions make you guys look desperate and very cheap. Philipinos, Portuguese, South America's etc have Spanish names but it doesn't make them Spanish. Even within spain, you have some groups like Catalan that have similar names, language and culture as the Spanish but don't identify as same.

You guys should stop this public disgrace and allow people to be who the are or want to be. You can not force people to be who you want them to be. We are in the 21st century. Search online and you'll see that it is only Igbos that are always about who is Igbo or igboness and similar claims. Show that you have a little self respect by letting others be.

Don't be ridiculous. Igbo name and language is unique.
Philipinos speak Spanish because we know they were colonized by the Spanish. Portuguese and Spanish are basically pidgin forms of original Latin language of the Romans that ruled over them.

On the case of your Ikwerre, Ndiigbo never ruled you. And moreover, your people are supposedly Bini migrants and we know that language they speak in Bini today is entirely distinct and unintelligible with Igbo language.

You couldn't have gotten your current language from Bini. Your Igbo sounding names couldn't have been from Bini either. Ndiigbo never ruled you too.
So rationally speaking, there is an Igbo name. An any Bini migrants who bear anything similar to them borrowed it from Ndiigbo and couldn't have manufactured it from thin air.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by NwaAro: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2021
sharone21:

Igbo man, BELIEVE whatever you choose to believe. Don't come and rewrite history for us when you know the Binis( at least) have a lot of documented truths. Okay, since Igbo is now Bini too( lol) do you people get special invitations from Oba of Benin as part of their sons in diaspora( ie outside Bini soil) whenever there is an occasion? Go read Igbo history well to know where you REALLY originated from and leave humble, peaceful Anioma people out of una & Biafra matter. Peace!

When did a Benin person become the voice of Delta state to determine who or not is Igbo? which kind madness be this one abeg?
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 1:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Tranquill:

The problem with the above is that it is full of hypocrisy. If an "Emeka Chukwu" is caught for smuggling drugs to America, do you think theres any Nigerian who will say "wait lets ask him what ethnic group he wants to be?", or do you think they will assume he is Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Tranquill: 3:02am On Feb 06, 2021
gidgiddy:

The problem with the above is that it is full of hypocrisy. If an "Emeka Chukwu" is caught for smuggling drugs to America, do you think theres any Nigerian who will say "wait lets ask him what ethnic group he wants to be?", or do you think they will assume he is Igbo?

The problem you guys have is that you don't know that Ikwerre people do not bear over 90% of Igbo names, the reason it is easy to identify those 419, drug smugglers and rats scattered all over the globe as Igbos. Show me any Ikwerre person that has been caught with drugs with Igbo names. You are only highlighting one peculiar traits amongst you Igbos that differentiates you with Ikwerre people. Ikwerre people don't indulge in such level of criminality and other vices that you hardly condemn as evil in your society.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

When did a Benin person become the voice of Delta state to determine who or not is Igbo? which kind madness be this one abeg?

Some Benin people claim that everyone in Delta state is from Benin grin grin
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by NikAustine: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2021
wildikeman:
so

So Austrians and people of Swiss identity are Germans... You guys are fools. I tell them boldly outside I am not igbo..

Get lost and go carry your drugs jare. At least that's what you Jewish wannabes are known for. Even the Jews don't want igbo nkaku smellos
And yet others men and women from your side also agree and accept they're igbo...see the foolishness?
It just like a man saying he is not igbo while the rest of his family is saying their Igbos. who then do we stand with?
Don't bring the Austrian and Swiss rubbish here pls. this is a different matter because we do know though they was migration from Benin down to that land, they was also migration from the Igbo east down to that same land too. the people inter married to which also contributed.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by wildikeman(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
NikAustine:
And yet others men and women from your side also agree and accept they're igbo...see the foolishness?
It just like a man saying he is not igbo while the rest of his family is saying their Igbos. who then do we stand with?
Don't bring the Austrian and Swiss rubbish here pls. this is a different matter because we do know though they was migration from Benin down to that land, they was also migration from the Igbo east down to that same land too. the people inter married to which also contributed.

See the nonsense spewing from the brain of a real dimwit. What's different in the swiss and Austrian theory?? And which Deltan is claiming igbo?? You wish. Oga no be by force. Bugger off

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by NikAustine: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
wildikeman:

See the nonsense spewing from the brain of a real dimwit. What's different in the swiss and Austrian theory?? And which Deltan is claiming igbo?? You wish. Oga no be by force. Bugger off
I don't wish. my ex Gf is Delta but she agrees she is Igbo and calls herself Delta Igbo. so does is ha family.
Have seen others who claim Igbos and are from Delta. what then do you say to that?
No, you can't use the Swiss and Austrian Theory here because it no same.
in your deluded mind, you can't be from Delta and still be igbo. is that not ignorance?
See Bros leave that thing. I don't know about the Ikwerres alot but you see delta Igbos ba, I know them wella. I have alot of them as friends. it only here I come and it surprises me when you say you're not Igbos. How come?
Why is your brothers Igbos but you're not? Think bro think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do / Picture Of Obi Interacting With Students At The Airport / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.