Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge (548 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2021
1. They Say Nudity is a Sin
We were all born naked

Jesus took a remarkably lenient attitude towards sexual sinners, as in the stories of the woman taken in adultery and of the sinful woman at the house of Simon the Pharisee. He is recorded as having women friends and appears to have treated the sexes equally

The real reason religion is against nudity is POWER!!!
POWER
Remember that religion is about control
Man has to be in control
The Roman Catholic church has no female cardinal or priest or bishop. Only rev. Sisters who are lower ranking

The reason is because these men fear the power of the nudity of a woman.
How it can easily make a man weak
How it can easily make a man loose guard
How female nudity can make a man spend all his money.
How female nudity can make a man erect in few seconds

The men in power know how powerful naked women are. They don't want women to have that power.
That is why islam will go at any length to cover a girl from hair to toe.
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2021
We are sexual beings. Sexuality and the sexual instinct are fundamental to our whole existence. That is well recognised today, but what is less well recognised is that sexuality is of the spirit as well as of the body. The modern heresy is to deny the spirit, to say that humans are just animals like all others. That erotic love is bound up with our spiritual nature is not so well known today,
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Thread 2
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by Cerebellum: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2021
OP better Concentrate on urself... I cudnt even point out specifically what you are driving out self

No one gives a damnn

Just live ur life and be happy

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by Mikester: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2021
[s]
ChizzyBuna:
Guy forget
There are men that have studied how the human mind truly works
These men are called Men of God
These men have one thing in common
They know how to brainwash
In c.i.a declassified documents this technique is called de patterning of the mind.
Women are naturally religious and spiritual
But women have one big problem
They are easily manipulated by WORDS
if you have sweet mouth you tell women what they want to hear then she is all yours.
This so called pastors have mastered the art of pulling large congregation of women.
Look at every church around you
80% of each church are women.

So women fall prey to brainwashing
That is why Islamic countries treat women as inferior
That why the Roman Catholic can NEVER make a woman a priest.

I see pastors as psychologist
The congregation are the lab rats
A whole lot of brainwashing experiment

So anytime you see a girl carrying church matter for head.
Condemning Silhouette Challenge
You are looking at a brainwashed entity

Here are the reasons why so many fake Christian's are so ignorant.

[/s]
Just because you have this belief doesn't make it actual

1 Like

Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by SarutobiEky(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Op Goan sleep with your fake life wey you dey live
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Mikester:
[s][/s]
Just because you have this belief doesn't make it actual
Until a female priest or female pope happens . Until then, I remain right.
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Op Goan sleep with your fake life wey you dey live
Fake Christian spotted.
Brainwashed lab rat, I dey haill you oo
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by Mikester: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Until a female priest or female pope happens . Until then, I remain right.
Enjoy your delusion while I get busy with something more important

1 Like

Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by SarutobiEky(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Fake Christian spotted.
Brainwashed lab rat, I dey haill you oo
Oga Goan sleep. I won't waste energy on a fake ass.
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by TrippleEEE: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
You're just plain foolish. What's this Junk! What you smoking?
Re: To All Fake Christians Condemning Silhouette Challenge by padi94(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Trash

(1) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Caught Kissing In Patrol Car For 20 Minutes / This Spider Unlocks The Secret To Lasting 4 Hours In Bed / Men Fall In Love - Women Do What's Convenient For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.