Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166943 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2013
tpia@:
are the mods pro-gay?

just wondering, lenu ojo meta yi.

of course, not saying its a crime to be pro-gay, it helps to know where people are coming from sometimes.

Actually where we stand is irrelevant.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Loverbirds Mods.I sent you two PM's.yet you haven't done what I requested.

Sorry. I haven't been online much recently. I'll forward the case to the admin.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 13, 2013
Anuoluwap: Mods Over here. Suggested for FP.
www.nairaland.com/1436976/honest-resist-intimate-temptation#18079504

This thread is better suited for the sexuality section. Don't you think?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HezronLorraine(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2013
ogugua88:

Sorry. I haven't been online much recently. I'll forward the case to the admin.
Thanks,already sent Seun a PM yesternite.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HezronLorraine(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anti-spam BOT banned me for typing in Spanish.Pls help unban me.Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Hezron Lorraine]Anti-spam BOT banned me for typing in Spanish.Pls help unban me.Thanks.[/quote
Send PMs to the moderators of that section
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
ogugua88:

This thread is better suited for the sexuality section. Don't you think?
maybe sexkillz should work on it and transfer it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please mods when are we going to have little oguguas and xxxkillz running all over the place grin
I can suggest a couple of names
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks mynd. I saw your work smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HezronLorraine(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mods,please help me unban this member.He came begging me to put in a word for him.he promises to be of good behaviour and the past is left behind.He says he's been banned over a month now.please.Forgive him.Thanks.
www.nairaland.com/oh.dude
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Mods,please help me unban this member.He came begging me to put in a word for him.he promises to be of good behaviour and the past is left behind.He says he's been banned over a month now.please.Forgive him.Thanks.

Neither of us banned him. One of the supermods did, so that's beyond our scope.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HezronLorraine(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Semidylife and sholay2011 are Mods of what section so I'll go there directly and complain.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Mods,please help me unban this member.He came begging me to put in a word for him.he promises to be of good behaviour and the past is left behind.He says he's been banned over a month now.please.Forgive him.Thanks.

Checked my mail this morning and also saw his plea. Ejor unban him o. He said it's been one month already. Whatever he did should be forgiven please.

On behalf of me and my family, I donate myself grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Oh just saw Ogugua's reply. Alright.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HezronLorraine(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
masonkz:

Checked my mail this morning and also saw his plea. Ejor unban him o. He said it's been one month already. Whatever he did should be forgiven please.

On behalf of me and my family, I donate myself grin grin
Dame Patience,in fact.First lady like her,I never see.
Imagine:We all have HIV,some are positive,some are negative.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
I can't remember when last I've made a complaint on this thread but I would like to know why post continues to get hidden on the BLackberry thread, what rule am I breaking??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
You are subtly seeking further confrontations.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Of course it has to be you, no other person can be that illogical.

Most of the posts on NL can be said to subtly seek confrontation.

No point, smh.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wu Zetian: [s]Of course it has to be you, no other person can be that illogical.

Most of the posts on NL can be said to subtly seek confrontation.

No point, smh.[/s]
Grow up.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
LMAO.... How Ironical!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EzePromoe: 6:49am On Sep 19, 2013
Sexkillz, I recommend this thread I created about my experience for frontpage. It's very educative!

https://www.nairaland.com/1444579/dont-get-emotionally-hurt-when
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by dytbabe: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Spam e haf ban me oo
Abeg mk una unban me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Emekayoung(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Pls can anybody tell me hw to check my pm msgs?
Make una answer me na..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Andyblaze: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
SEXKILLZ WHY DID U CLOSE MY SERIOS TOPIC THREAD ABOUT MY UNCLE AND MY SISTER...SERIOS COMPLAINT
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Aliens and Bosses!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Mynd_44: Aliens and Bosses!!!!!!
Lowlifes and Achievers!!! cool
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dyt(f): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
This section isn't looking for any moderator(s).
The thread was created after a gross
misunderstanding and accidentally left when
things cleared.My apologies if this raised
anyone's hopes.

Ogugua88

Ogugua u sounded like its an achievement
Hian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.