Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167546 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dyt: This section isn't looking for any moderator(s).
The thread was created after a gross
misunderstanding and accidentally left when
things cleared.My apologies if this raised
anyone's hopes.

Ogugua88

Ogugua u sounded like its an achievement
Hian
Lmao! It is o!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Reality, what's with that ugly car in your profile nau?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Car isn't ugly, it's rocky.
BTW, what does one do when mukina bans him?
Knock the whole days out?
Please I need my moniker back!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MaziOmenuko: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
@Mods; this isn't a complaint per say but I honestly want to know why my thread on Relationships and sex was moved to the sexuality section. Honestly, I don't understand why. Then, to crown it all, someone started a thread on why sex should be after marriage and it was pushed to frontpage. I just want to know why mine was moved to sexuality. If it had sexplicit contents and was moved, I wouldn't mind.

This thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/1454534/why-sex-should-after-marriage
Talked about why sex should be after marriage;

While mine was why sex should be involved in a relationship. So why the disparity? I simply don't understand!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @Mods; this isn't a complaint per say but I honestly want to know why my thread on Relationships and sex was moved to the sexuality section. Honestly, I don't understand why. Then, to crown it all, someone started a thread on why sex should be after marriage and it was pushed to frontpage. I just want to know why mine was moved to sexuality. If it had sexplicit contents and was moved, I wouldn't mind.

This thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/1454534/why-sex-should-after-marriage
Talked about why sex should be after marriage;

While mine was why sex should be involved in a relationship. So why the disparity? I simply don't understand!

Hello Mazi. While I'm not the one that moved your thread, the three mods in Romance move anything dealing with sex to the Sexuality section. The brief description under Sexuality says that the section is meant for topics dealing more with sex and sexuality. It doesn't necessarily have to be explicit.

As per the homepage thread, I personally would've moved it to the Sexuality section. I'll probably have to talk to admin about it as it's open to the public now and the Sexuality section isn't. I'll get back to you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Anuoluwap: www.nairaland.com/1454447/did-know-word-disvirgin-doesnt

Thanks for the recommendation. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Reality, what's with that ugly car in your profile nau?

How dare you call my 1971 Buick Riviera ugly? That baby right there is older than you plus it's expensive smiley

Lemme guess this Texascowgirl cheesy

@ topic so sexkillz slammed my handle a 24+ ban for speaking the truth and making a complaint?

When Jay-bee created this thread it was for complaint so what changed?

I'm not vexing tho, just trying to know.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MaziOmenuko: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogugua88:

Hello Mazi. While I'm not the one that moved your thread, the three mods in Romance move anything dealing with sex to the Sexuality section. The brief description under Sexuality says that the section is meant for topics dealing more with sex and sexuality. It doesn't necessarily have to be explicit.

As per the homepage thread, I personally would've moved it to the Sexuality section. I'll probably have to talk to admin about it as it's open to the public now and the Sexuality section isn't. I'll get back to you.

Even a healthy discussion of reasons why sex should or shouldn't be part of a relationship gets treated with contempt. Anyway, I wasn't moved when it was sent to the sexuality section; but when I saw a similar thread opposing the same sex idea on frontpage, it made me feel the mods are being hypocritic about the issue.

Btw, my thread didn't deal on sex; it dealt on relationship. If I want to write about sex, I know how to start. But since this handle has sex written all over it, anything I say is regarded as a Nl 'abomination'cheesy

Anyway, thanks. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:20am On Sep 28, 2013
I'm irritated by most mods...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flexshop(m): 2:35am On Sep 28, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1456262/height-it-all-curse-unto
I find it hard to believe that this thread was locked.
This smacks of serious Gay bias, a nairalander is being stalked,his life is potentially in danger, without recourse to any investigation or at least due diligence,his thread was copiously locked.I find this attitude and action by whoever that is involved absurd,partial,deviant and irresponsible.Even if the person who did this is 'Gay' or has an intention of promoting his/her homosexual agenda, I believe leaving the thread but hiding any comment the person finds offensive is a better approach.if homosexuals now have more right on this website than heterosexuals, I believe something is wrong with our basic morals and fundamentals.I want to use this oppurtunity to register my displeasure with this ugly and regrettable development which I believe is detrimental to the success of this website. I want to use this oppurtunity to implore whoever locked the said thread to unlock it to serve as a deterrent to other online stalkers and cyber miscreants.

Thanks in anticipation
Flexshop
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2013
flexshop: https://www.nairaland.com/1456262/height-it-all-curse-unto
I find it hard to believe that this thread was locked.
This smacks of serious Gay bias, a nairalander is being stalked,his life is potentially in danger, without recourse to any investigation or at least due diligence,his thread was copiously locked.I find this attitude and action by whoever that is involved absurd,partial,deviant and irresponsible.Even if the person who did this is 'Gay' or has an intention of promoting his/her homosexual agenda, I believe leaving the thread but hiding any comment the person finds offensive is a better approach.if homosexuals now have more right on this website than heterosexuals, I believe something is wrong with our basic morals and fundamentals.I want to use this oppurtunity to register my displeasure with this ugly and regrettable development which I believe is detrimental to the success of this website. I want to use this oppurtunity to implore whoever locked the said thread to unlock it to serve as a deterrent to other online stalkers and cyber miscreants.

Thanks in anticipation
Flexshop
We are not in the business to promote sexuality on NL. Nairaland is a forum for ALL so long as all interactions are done within the set rules that we all agreed to abide by.

The thread was massively derailed and the common sense approach at the time was to temporarily lock the thread, hide the off-topic or abusive comments then ban the perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Chimezie198(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2013
Mods!! I want to romance a complaint and suggestion a thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flexshop(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flexshop(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2013
jay bee:
We are not in the business to promote sexuality on NL. Nairaland is a forum for ALL so long as all interactions are done within the set rules that we all agreed to abide by.

The thread was massively derailed and the common sense approach at the time was to temporarily lock the thread, hide the off-topic or abusive comments then ban the perpetrators.

thanks for the timely response Mr. Jaybee.

While I commend your dedication to the herculian task of maintaining sanity in nairaland,I believe 'throwing away the birth water with the baby is a fire brigade approach to the issue though I believe and conceed to you,that the locution of some nairalanders are totally out of line.
I await the sanitation and unlocking of the aforementioned thread.

Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Vivly(f): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2013
^flexshop, the thread has been unlocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by flexshop(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Vivly: ^flexshop, the thread has been unlocked

yes dear, just saw it now.
If not for the risk of sounding like a sychophant,its someone like jaybee we should have as president of this country

grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by phar2kind: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'm new here.....i really wanna get to know people in this group
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Can i please be the romance section marriage officer grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ammyng(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please I need help on changing email address for my nairaland account. I am having problem accessing it. Thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dygeasy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Which Mod Removed My Thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/1390899/mvp-most-valuable-player

Biko, Wetin Nau?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dygeasy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Which Mod Removed My Thread From The Sexuality Section?

Biko, Wetin Nau?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dygeasy: Which Mod Removed My Thread From The Sexuality Section?

Biko, Wetin Nau?
Your thread was moved to not removed from
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dygeasy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
jay bee:
Your thread was moved to not removed from
I Know. I Can't Open It.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ILOVETOFUCK(f): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hoderators,
please be informed that a paticular member named Alvin000 has duplicated my work in the sexuiality section titled [b][/b]THE LIFE OF A NASTY NYMPHOMANIAC. The abovementioned member copied my work under the heading THIS FAKE STORY. This is in flagrant disregard of my copy right and I plead that urgent action be taken immediately as this is my true life story. Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please,I have not seen Ishsoph online,it seems you ban him,help unban him please,what has he done? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.