Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166687 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Gudintent: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hi Mods

Can you please look into the nuisance colour_tv is causing on the topic below and act as you see fit ;

https://www.nairaland.com/1487126/where-hezron-lorriane/2#down

Also can I request the thread be moved to the dating & meeting zone please?

Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Andyblaze: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogugua, Sexkillz, Jaybee...why delete my last topic. Whats bad about it? Do u guys think am joking?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Andyblaze: Ogugua, Sexkillz, Jaybee...why delete my last topic. Whats bad about it? Do u guys think am joking?
Stop being silly.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Andyblaze: 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
sexkillz: Stop being silly.
ok
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Gudintent: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ozom(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Well done shocked
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 2:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Mods, help get this post to the front page. It's pretty cool (depending on how you look at it)
https://www.nairaland.com/1506366/guy-proposed-girlfriend-dressed-homeless
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mods will you kindly check this thread out and see it is worthy of front page. I would appreciate if you do www.nairaland.com/1505448/romance-story-neigbours
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Mr or miss mod whichever, i told you to help move my romance story to frontpage instead you moved it literature section. Why?, i dn't think it out of place to write a "short romance story" in "romance section", afterall there are "sexuality story" in "sexuality section".. Morever i had just finished the story when you moved and many followers frm romance sec. wanted to read the last part, why move it after i have finshed?.. Bring my story back please!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 10:51am On Nov 10, 2013
..sweery mod ogugua, I have a serious romance complain..u there? embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 13, 2013
i wanted this topic moved to the sexuality section https://www.nairaland.com/1515130/best-friends-brother-bff#19496494
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2013
Dannyxy: Mr or miss mod whichever, i told you to help move my romance story to frontpage instead you moved it literature section. Why?, i dn't think it out of place to write a "short romance story" in "romance section", afterall there are "sexuality story" in "sexuality section".. Morever i had just finished the story when you moved and many followers frm romance sec. wanted to read the last part, why move it after i have finshed?.. Bring my story back please!

I think the story was moved there for the fact that it is just that - a story. The reason why there are sexuality stories in the sexuality section is because of the nature of the content that only registered members can see.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

O gini na i cho?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Mods pls can u help out with this

https://www.nairaland.com/1512993/port-harcourt-nairalanders-get-together#19503140

I feel FP will be a better way to facilitate/publicize it. Tnx
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
konji dey catch em
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by adaeze123(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg what do u tell a Guy you've been dating that proposed to you without a ring
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Danhumprey: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaeze#123:
Abeg what do u tell a Guy you've been dating that proposed to you without a ring
. Wrong thread to ask such a question.

Anyway,to satisfy your curiosity,the ring doesn't matter. smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrBCork: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
..Jay bee... Bro you ban me? me?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please, how do i change my password. Need to do that, ASAP!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
alutacontinua: Please, how do i change my password. Need to do that, ASAP!

Try logging out and returning to the login page. Click on "forgot password?" and go from there.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88:

Try logging out and returning to the login page. Click on "forgot password?" and go from there.

THANK YOU! kiss

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

THANK YOU! kiss
I will hack it grin tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I will hack it grin tongue

angry angry angry grin grin grin
Inasmuch as you're the hacker, it's fine by me! smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Anuoluwap(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hi Mod's this post is highly recommended for Front page. How can one be married to a jangolova?
Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1524026/weirdness-alert-woman-marries-ferris
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for the recommendations!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Miner13: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Pls is anything wrong with this thread being on the front page 'can you date fellow nairalander'
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Vivly(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
Vivly: Ogugua please stick this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1526724/romance-section-hall-fame-nomination#

No - undecided

I should be the most respected person on NL undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2013
MOD pls how do I delete/close my account?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Miner13: Pls is anything wrong with this thread being on the front page 'can you date fellow nairalander'

I didn't recommend it because that topic and similar ones have been on the home page numerously already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (145)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.