Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167904 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: He said that he can't reply or quote. https://www.nairaland.com/castos
He was banned by the spambot.
Please ask him to use the report to mod option if and when the spambot decides to be too effective
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
The ban has expired. He is free now
Guy, you be MOD
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Guy, you be MOD
Here to help.

Now pour me that palm wine and bring me that horizon grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
He was banned by the spambot.
Please ask him to use the report to mod option if and when the spambot decides to be too effective
Spambot is that an e-robot? Thanks, I'll inform him tomorrow.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Spambot is that an e-robot? Thanks, I'll inform him tomorrow.
Program trained using taxonomy to detect spam like posts
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Here to help.

Now pour me that palm wine and bring me that horizon grin
OK, keep hanging around jay bee, and well done with premature MOD behaviour. Check my monikar grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
jay bee:
Program trained using taxonomy to detect spam like posts
mmmmmh....... like seriously Seun, you try with your spambot CCTV. Jay bee thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Castos(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
SPAMBOT?! What the hell is that! Gratitude to Go_n_Die, thanks buddy. Mynd_44 is a MOD at music section, don't mess with him.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Castos: SPAMBOT?! What the hell is that! Gratitude to Go_n_Die, thanks buddy. Mynd_44 is a MOD at music section, don't mess with him.
Guy beware of that spambot next time and use the report button.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
I have a complaint angry
Everytime i come to this thread, i look for jaybee's profile picture and everytime i look at it i always see one fine boy angry i dont think its fair for one person to get all those good looks angry why jaybee why? Why did you have to be so fine?! This is unfair! U should tone down your looks please angry

Some woman on some thread said that she would want to do things to you that will have you sucking on your thumb and calling for .......... Let me leave it here. Your looks are causing trouble on this forum o.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CorkyJoe: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: I have a complaint angry
Everytime i come to this thread, i look for jaybee's profile picture and everytime i look at it i always see one fine boy angry i dont think its fair for one person to get all those good looks angry why jaybee why? Why did you have to be so fine?! This is unfair! U should tone down your looks please angry

Some woman on some thread said that she would to do things to you that will have you sucking on your thumb and calling for .......... Let me leave it here. Your looks are causing trouble on this forum o.

angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Corky Joe:

angry
i swear i thought u never used this account cos it was probably banned until the 31st century
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CorkyJoe: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: i swear i thought u never used this account cos it was probably banned until the 31st century

...u dis village giril...no wonder u still can't find hussband...u too rude angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Corky Joe:

...u dis village giril...no wonder u still can't find hussband...u too rude angry
be nice to me I might be the only one to bring u a miracle since u haven't been able to get an ordinary NL babe... It will take me less than 30secs to get ogugua begging u for marriage... truss me wink but before I help u I think u need to slap yourself, u have been on NL long before I was born and u cldnt get a babe not even a desparate widow with 4children angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CorkyJoe: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: be nice to me I might be the only one to bring u a miracle since u haven't been able to get an ordinary NL babe... It will take me less than 30secs to get ogugua begging u for marriage... truss me wink but before I help u I think u need to slap yourself, u have been on NL long before I was born and u cldnt get a babe not even a desparate widow with 4children angry

..sweery...r u sayin u will gimmme punnny if am nice to u??.. Really? ..punnny?...punnny as in the real punnny? cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Corky Joe:

..sweery...r u sayin u will gimmme punnny if am nice to u??.. Really? ..punnny?...punnny as in the real punnny? cheesy
See this yeye man o! So you have decided to destroy our image abi. All the morals we've been taught you have garbaged it like it was valueless. I will tell the pastor.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CorkyJoe: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Go_n_Die: See this yeye man o! So you have decided to destroy our image abi. All the morals we've been taught you have garbaged it like it was valueless. I will tell the pastor.

..which value?...u don't like punny?..r u ga.y? .. ..seriously, I giv up! undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Corky Joe:

..which value?...u don't like punny?..r u ga.y? .. ..seriously, I giv up! undecided
Guy you're elligible to rape any girl, may God have mercy on your soul as well as mine.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by CorkyJoe: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Go_n_Die: Guy you're elligible to rape any girl, may God have mercy on your soul as well as mine.

. ..bro no offense but u sound like a certified crack head ...wot has my toasting babe gots to do wit u?..anyways undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Enegod(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Corky Joe:

I will get u one ordinary NL babe to give u punny if u are nice to me undecided but u have to promise me that u will get rid of ur bus conductor tendecies. Promise? grin

Jaybee I have a suggestion, if I get any girl at all to say 'I like you' to Mr Cork and actually mean it, can we become co-mods?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mondisweets: I will get u one ordinary NL babe to give u punny if u are nice to me undecided but u have to promise me that u will get rid of ur bus conductor tendecies. Promise? grin

Jaybee I have a suggestion, if I get any girl at all to say 'I like you' to Mr Cork and actually mean it, can we become co-mods?

Of course. We will restrict the moderating duties to his peckham mansion though
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dhurmynick(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
jay bee:

Of course. We will restrict the moderating duties to his peckham mansion though

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.