Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,217 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167688 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hi Baskem
your post(s) were tagged by the bot and it banned you.

I had warned you earlier to stop posting just the link to your blog, it recognized the pattern and keeps on banning you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
Mukina. Hello Sweeery. I have a complain. People are complainin to me that Nairaland females are still playin hard to get. Any suggestion/advise? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
mukina2:

Hi Baskem
your post(s) were tagged by the bot and it banned you.

I had warned you earlier to stop posting just the link to your blog, it recognized the pattern and keeps on banning you.

I DID adhere to your notification, kindly re-check my posts.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
^^^and its 5 days today. haba!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2011
@Mukina2
lift the ban na! I dont want to post with another profile like some ppl would! its 6days already!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mukina please ban Goldieluks/Ileke IdI
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
Ban Goldieluks? why that?^^ grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2011
For wrecking my home. . Trying to Mislead Bhusexy my baby.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
which home? Duh!^^ Please mukina ban this big head Reality for derailing this thread. angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mukina I'm serious. .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
When a man is inlove he feels very happy,but your very sad,no offence!

Mukina please warn Reality to get off my case,seriously!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
;d really. . You need open a travel agency cuz u are a trip lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
Quote from: mukina2 on Today at 06:47:05 PM
^
madam 'baskem' has been unbanned.

thanks Dearie!
what else do I need to know pls? U can send me an Admin message, I dont want to post until I get your message so as not to what to and what no to do!
Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 5stardude: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2011
Hi Mukina, please release Reality101. . . . Gracias
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
REALITY101:

;d really. . You need open a travel agency cuz u are a trip lol
wow!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
What are u wowing about?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
@mukina2
got it, I'll do just that from now on.
thanks Dearie
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by angrybaske(f): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
@mukina2
I DID as instructed: "post the story in full and then add your blog link" and was banned again na! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
too much of everything is not good. copy and paste dey cos malaria ban tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by pendo89(f): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
Your scam is soo tired,old and not smart!! Who falls for this kind of stuff? Not everybody lives in the bundu u know.

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6838

THIS POST CONTAINS A JOB SCAM FROM A SCAMMER PRETENDING TO BE MRS. ROSE GRAND OF THE HOTEL OMNI IN CANADA. THE JOB DOES NOT EXIST NOR DOES FRAUDWATCHERS RUN A HOTEL OR OFFER JOBS OF ANY KIND

>Canadian Hotels do not send out spam to recruit foreign workers.
>Canadian Immigration does not use free, anonymous Yahoo email accounts.

victims grin

>I'm Kristine Jade from the Philippines, i just want to share with you about this scam. I got a message from Mrs. Rose Grand last May 2007 through yahoo. She's looking for an applicants at least 10 males and females to work in omni grand hotel in canada.

>This person does not run a hotel, cannot get you a job, and is not located in Canada.

>My girlfriend showed me the email by miss grand, i was hesistant to believe the email due to the use of an yahoo account and not of that a company email. also the english they used was quirky and were spelled wrong most of the time.

Madness.I am 99.99% sure somebody will fall for this. You will even receive a fake letter from a fake agent pretending to work on behalf of the canadian embassy from some nigerian dude.
Ok its tiring to even speak.

Just keep your omni to urself and get a real job!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2011
Laughing out loud and shaking my head at the same time. Omni I greet you o o
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2011
@Mukina2
got it. Pls I don't know how to do the signature thingy, can U enlighten me. tanx
U r such a sweetheart! [s]I previously want 2 hate U, now I understand U r just doing ur job[/s]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2011
kiss kiss kiss mukina dearie. tanx
Will U marry my handsome brother? wink
lol!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
baskem:

kiss kiss kiss mukina dearie. tanx
Will U marry my handsome brother? wink
lol!

angry sad sad sad angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2011
^^^mr. toba
grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2011
mrs/ms baskem, do u have any complain against moi?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2011
@mukina 2!
am back again oh! THE SIGNATURE THINGY IS NOT WORKING!
check what is displayed on the signature
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by yme2(f): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
WTF I got this "Sorry y me, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!"
whenever I post with my old I.D. (y me) this happened last week when I posted on a topic and my post wasn't visible.
how come I lost my posting privilege? and could any of the moderators pls do something about it. thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
young or old woman take it easy. the spam bot doesnt respect even the admin or supermod talkless of moderators. i have been banned severally by same bot and in less than one hour, i do regain my privileges. its not as if any person banned u but its a software/program that banned u. expect more of that so long as u choose to remain an active member cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (145)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.