Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,220 members, 7,934,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (167689 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2011
baskem:

@mukina 2!
am back again oh! THE SIGNATURE THINGY IS NOT WORKING!
check what is displayed on the signature
its fixed now na smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mukina2.   can we discuss some of my complain over dinner?  Its a long list wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2011
mukina2:

its fixed now na smiley
yeah thanks grin, sorry, i v not been online for sometimes. kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Fickle(f): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2011
Please I need to edit a poll and close another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774676.288.html

I need to add more names please. I need to Rokiatu & Mamagee or there is no point having the polls cos Rokiatu has the highest number of pix on here.

Close this one below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-782445.0.html

Thank you
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
mukina dearie
Whatz my offence again? since yesterday? its like the spambot has been programmed to continuously ban me every weekend! lolzzzz

please look into it. thanks in anticipation of your positive consideration. cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2011
mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2011
@mukina2
please this is not funny anymore!
I really need to know why I (baskem) was ban since Saturday Oct 15th!
What is really going on?
Is someone catching his/her groove from/by banning me every now and then?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2011
MOD. How can I become a Romance MOD  since I have Romance experience?  Cheers! wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lets have details of your experience.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MOD. How can I become a Romance MOD  since I have Romance experience?  Cheers! wink

How bout using u as Thanksgiving turkey?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dsense(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mukina2. can we discuss some of my complain over dinner? Its a long list wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
baskem_ms:

@mukina2
please this is not funny anymore!
I really need to know why I (baskem) was ban since Saturday Oct 15th!
What is really going on?
Is someone catching his/her groove from/by banning me every now and then?
unbanned you ma.
sorry didnt see this earlier
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
mukina - we need you ASAP

this man has taken picture of his tool and posted it on our thread in Romance section - it is waving at us - and Mukina - he is laying on his bed with his ankles crossed.

Please Mukina come and look and see what he has done to our NL.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-788060.99999.html#bot
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
^
thanks, iice already worked on it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
mukina2 pls i have a complain against baskem and slimyem. l'll post thread link soon. angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

mukina2 pls i have a complain against baskem and slimyem. l'll post thread link soon. angry
me ke??abeg,wetin i do u??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2011
people should be dealt with on Nl for misbehaving and breaking a heart angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
toba:

people should be dealt with on Nl for misbehaving and breaking a heart angry angry sad sad sad
huh??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Errm, Mukina. if you've noticed, that button doesnt work! majority of times i've used it, nothing happens. I dont have the luxury of allowing defamatory statements go un-countered, especially when it borders on an immediate reply! You guys arent supercomputers. You cant be everywhere at the same time. So when i use that button 1, 2, 3 times and nothing happens, i mean, c'mon. . . I know u understand! Cheerz[/size]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
You could also post it on this thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^. . . And that defeats the essence of the "report to moderator" button!

I'm not one for trouble, and if a system doesnt work, i bounce. I'm not a fan of breaking my head over simple things. . . Neither am i one to report every shadow that passes me to a moderator, Especially when it doesnt offend me. If someone pokes fun, i poke back. That's what i do in the real world. Why acting all holy on a forum with real people, differentiated by fake usernames?

Reporting people has never been my thing, not to talk of pasting complains on this thread. If i'm to ever complain to you again, u have to assure me that the "report to moderator" link will work. That's the only facet i am willing to use, if need be. . .[/size]
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by toluxa1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
mukina2:

You could also post it on this thread.

Mail resent. How come I can't reply your PMs
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2011

Mail resent. How come I can't reply your PMs
sir, in response to ur question, its not only u that cant send PMs but all other members as well except the mods and admin

i think its really cool cos we have pests on nl, who are logged in almost 24hrs, if such folks are not tammed, they could be bothering innocent members.

u can always visit the complaint thread in each section or u can start a topic at the general section which would be attended to by capable mods and the execellent supermod cheesy

cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2011
mukina2:

unbanned you ma.
sorry didnt see this earlier
ok, thanks dearie. but my question is yet to be answered? why am I being "target-banned" #JUSTMYOPINION
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
toba:

can you make up your mind already?! #seriously
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
baskem:

can you make up your mind already?! #seriously
my mind is already made up and all i can wish, is for u to remain banned cos u have hurt my feelings
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskem(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
lolz
thank God I only hurt but not crush your feelings!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2011
@mukina2
how u doin? grin grin Muki dear, lets have dis thread on the front page for a change, from the romance section HP contribution. thanks. cool
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-790728.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2011
Mukina how can I smush a NL puta thru my laptop? She's been stalking me, she stalked me outta NL. That's one of the reasons I left NL for sometime.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by baskemms: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2011
Mukina
can u enlighten me on the spam thingy!, its no more autospambot, its now spam
THIS NOW CONFIRM MY INTUITION, THAT AM BEING TARGET-BAN!
(baskem)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
l hope u remain banned forever. l av told u what to do regarding ur matter but u no dey here word embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2011
Mukina. Please are we allowed to toast MOD's, I tink am in love. Pls advise wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (145)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.