Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many (36188 Views)

Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / Gas Explosion Kills Many In Lafia - PHOTOS / WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak After Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms 2 Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

No, it has its unique symptoms unless you haven't taken time to read its symptoms. Apart from high temperature, tasteless tongue and inability to perceive odour, one needs to watch for sore throat, cough and fatigue, difficulty in breathing. Once all these combined together, one just needs to isolate immediately and hope it doesn't get worse. If it does, na to dial the number as long as you're not in Kogi state where Yahaya Bello refused to acknowledge the presence of Covid-19
flu and common cold has all these symptoms. If those people was not tested for covid then they did not die for covid
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2021
In the next 2 weeks you all should get ready to be seeing this type of news. Organizations will be forcefully shut down by this virus since you all refuse to have sense.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by majamajic(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Imagine...what sort of useless set of rulers do we have...how can they b enforcing NIN registration during this deadly wave .... anything northerners touch or head , ended up in disaster...they hv never even brought glory to this nation...whether thru innovation or sports or entertainment, even production...but they wanna always control the country...no recognised northern professor abroad, or even established business abroad...4kin parasites

Or even common popular northern musician , but they wan rule us like cows .
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by nsiba: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
my client is a medical doctor. There's been a report of people dying as a result of shortness of breath. They had rising body temperature as well . If you know the covid-19 symptoms, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you what killed them and those earlier reported in the community

You LIE more than the Devil.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by slimjosh231(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

She was paid 1b.
Continue your usual lifestyle and disregard the yeye safety protocol. It's all a scam.
Dont wear mask to choke yourself, lick your finger often. Covid no de kill Blackman.
All of this I have done and nothing has happened to me.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Lightangel65: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2021
slimjosh231:
How much were you paid for this lie?

100k covid 19 does not fucking exist
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Playmaker99: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lockdown... NIN rush? What about market rush, church rush, mosque rush, school rush, party rush, EndSars protests rush, election rush, and several other rushes? undecided Blame ignorant, lawless and lazy Nigerians for flouting the Covid-19 safety protocols..

Anyway, let them declare another lockdown since Nigerians are by default LAWLESS. Shikena!

It's well.

How many people died of covid 19 during endsars protest when covid was at its peak.
How many do you think gathered at the nin offices to be compared to the protest.
Not forgetting that it was that same government that forced those people to gather there.
Now all of a sudden people are dying of covid.

I swear whoever cursed this country.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
luvmijeje:
In the next 2 weeks you all should get ready to be seeing this type of news. Organizations will be forcefully shut down by this virus since you all refuse to have sense.
[/s] we are not going to see lockdown this this SCAMdemic again
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by nedekid: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2021
slimjosh231:
All of this I have done and nothing has happened to me.
Please continue.
Hopefully, you will find what you are looking for.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Imagine...what sort of useless set of rulers do we have...how can they b enforcing NIN registration during this deadly wave .... anything northerners touch or head , ended up in disaster...they hv never even brought glory to this nation...whether thru innovation or sports or entertainment, even production...but they wanna always control the country...no recognised northern professor abroad, or even established business abroad...4kin parasites
what abt dangote
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Reference(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2021
PissfulProtester:
True

This second wave is deadly.

I never took this covid thing seriously until someone close almost died recently from it.

I just hope this man made disease won't consume many more.

That is it. The summary of the failure of citizenry. Nigerians are not responsible until it is personal. That is why we cannot form a quorum on good governance.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] we are not going to see lockdown this this SCAMdemic again

It is because we shut down. Now, we are doing nothing to slow down this virus.

I just heard this morning that Dubai has shut down travellers from only Nigeria from travelling indirectly into their country and if you are travelling directly you must do a rapid test 4 hours before your flight. Do you know what that means?

It simply means majority of Nigerians travelling into that country have been testing positive.

Again, we are all in soup.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
luvmijeje:

It is because we shut down. Now, we are doing nothing to slow down this virus.

I just heard this morning that Dubai has shut down travellers from only Nigeria from travelling indirectly into their country and if you are travelling directly you must do a rapid test 4 hours before your flight. Do you know what that means?

It simply means majority of Nigerians travelling into that country have been testing positive.

Again, we are all in soup.
[/s] covid19 is a SCAMdemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Gagare1(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2021
I do not believe this LIE. Something else is responsible but not covid-19 that has about 95% plus recovery rate. Besides, your mother's workplace is nameless? Also, people don't just drop dead from covid-19 merely two days after coming in contact with a carrier.
My response to this post is simple:- BULLSH.IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Reference:

That is it. The summary of the failure of citizenry. Nigerians are not responsible until it is personal. That is why we cannot form a quorum on good governance.
[/s] I have more loved ones that died from car accidents than covid19 last year. So should I call for lockdown on the use of vehicles because I want to save my loved ones forever?
When I go outside I am more scared of getting robbed and killed than covid19.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by slimjosh231(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

Please continue.
Hopefully, you will find what you are looking for.
Folks like you is the reason the government keeps cashing out. How about the market rush, the party rush, the church rush, mosque rush, NIN rush? And one paid agent comes to spew rubbish and we should all believe?? Oga Dey your dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Gagare1:
I do not believe this LIE. Something else is responsible but not covid-19 that has about 95% plus recovery rate. Besides, your mother's workplace is nameless? Also, people don't just drop dead from covid-19 merely two days after coming in contact with a carrier.
My response to this post is simply BULLSH.IT.
it is all a scam.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2021
slimjosh231:
Folks like you is the reason the government keeps cashing out. How about the market rush, the party rush, the church rush, mosque rush, NIN rush? And one paid agent comes to spew rubbish and we should all believe?? Oga Dey your dey.
Ogun in December had many churches services that gathered people in thousands but people are dropping dead in Ogun. These people have been brainwashed with this SCAMdemic
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kwara1stson: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

Go and take mectizan(ivermectin).
(0.2 X Weight) รท3mg
Will give you how many tablets to take.
Take on an empty stomach. Repeat after 3 days. Give your papa and mama and siblings.
Thank me later.
to be taken once a week plz
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by GetMeRight: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
flu and common cold has all these symptoms. If those people was not tested for covid then they did not die for covid

No, flu doesn't doesn't cause loss of taste and smell. If a person wasn't tested for malaria, then he didn't die of malaria? You're so wrong. Even sometimes, if you could explain your symptoms to doctors in great details, you wouldn't have to spend money on tests. I have seen this before.
If anyone experiences all these symptoms, you don't need doctor before isolating yourself
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
GetMeRight:

No, flu doesn't doesn't cause loss of taste and smell. If a person wasn't tested for malaria, then he didn't die of malaria? You're so wrong. Even sometimes, if you could explain your symptoms to doctors in great details, you wouldn't have to spend money on tests. I have seen this before.
If anyone experiences all these symptoms, you don't need doctor before isolating yourself
[/s] flu, common cold and influenza causes loss of taste and smell.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by nedekid: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2021
Kwara1stson:
to be taken once a week plz
Noted. Thanks
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kelvinhunta: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
Why won't you hate this country when people were repeatedly warned about Covid 19 yet they chose to believe Covid 19 doesn't exist ? Whose fault is it? Now when they die you can open your mouth and say rubbish instead of using that opportunity to warn the living that Covid is still here
Sauter:

https://twitter.com/bibilomo__/status/1355570434654302209?s=19
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kelvinhunta:
Why won't you hate this country when people were repeatedly warned about Covid 19 yet they chose to believe Covid 19 doesn't exist ? Whose fault is it? Now when they die you can open your mouth and say rubbish instead of using that opportunity to warn the living that Covid is still here
[/s] how can you take a random tweet as truth. Are you so lazy that you can't think about the validity of the tweet. This is why it is a SCAMdemic.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Ghostrye: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
okrikaboi:
When last did something of this nature make front page? Nairaland is now pushing the agenda. The plan is to control the masses through fear but this country is proving difficult, a useless tweet won't change anything Nigerians would catch cruise grin
And those Nigerians and those close to them will catch coro and die. Because most Nigerians just stupid and it is until it is too late before they realize that covid-19 is actually working miracles in the country
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by KushLyon(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:

You need to get tested to know whether it is covid or not. There are other diseases that can give the same symptoms.
Like what? Please enlighten us
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Ghostrye: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

No it is not covid, they all secretly conspired to die at the same time
The is the type of comment that I love to see. Slaying stupid people with sarcasm

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2021
KushLyon:

Like what? Please enlighten us
flu, common cold, lassa fever, influenza, asthma
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by wellsaid2: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Gbam
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Ghostrye: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I had covid-19 and survived it, idiot . I can't have it again. I pity illiterates and ignorant people like you. I wish you experienced just half of what I faced...then you'd have shut your dirty mouth
actually, you can have it again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by KushLyon(m): 8:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] flu, common cold and influenza causes loss of taste and smell.
What's the difference between flu and influenza? grin And also, flu doesn't cause loss of taste and smell, looks like you really don't know what you're talking about
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kelvinhunta: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2021
I didn't post to argue with anyone, believe it or not is not an issue, you don't believe Covid is real because you don't know anyone it has killed yet when people tell u they have seen you still say it's malaria that killed them as if malaria kills this bad before Covid. Believe all u want am still telling all that cares to listen that Covid is real, protect urself cos ur family needs you
Unknown31:
[s][/s] how can you take a random tweet as truth. Are you so lazy that you can't think about the validity of the tweet. This is why it is a SCAMdemic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Nigerian Man Watches His Oyinbo Wife During Labour, Shares Photos Online / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.