Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many (36149 Views)

Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / Gas Explosion Kills Many In Lafia - PHOTOS / WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak After Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms 2 Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by BadBradley: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lockdown... NIN rush? What about market rush, church rush, mosque rush, school rush, party rush, EndSars protests rush, election rush, and several other rushes? undecided Blame ignorant, lawless and lazy Nigerians for flouting the Covid-19 safety protocols..

Anyway, let them declare another lockdown since Nigerians are by default LAWLESS. Shikena!

It's well.
your brain is dripping juice like a hörny hoe and had lost its elasticity like a damaged engine.

Market, church etc are at the discretion of the citizens....you can chose to not go. I have not been to church all of 2020 till now since the outbreak.

However NIN registration is compulsory get unnecessary as nearly over 60 percent of Nigerians have already captured their biometrics through voter's card or driver's license or international passport or sim card registration or BVN.

Na fools like you be encouragers of useless government.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Tilykay(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lockdown... NIN rush? What about market rush, church rush, mosque rush, school rush, party rush, EndSars protests rush, election rush, and several other rushes? undecided Blame ignorant, lawless and lazy Nigerians for flouting the Covid-19 safety protocols..

Anyway, let them declare another lockdown since Nigerians are by default LAWLESS. Shikena!

It's well.

You have have derailed..
A lost one...
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Onelove508: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2021
nedekid:

No it is not covid, they all secretly conspired to die at the same time

Who died?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Onelove508: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
my client is a medical doctor. There's been a report of people dying as a result of shortness of breath. They had rising body temperature as well . If you know the covid-19 symptoms, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you what killed them and those earlier reported in the community

Why is this not happening in my place of residence-Calabar, and everywhere in Nigeria. Why Kogi?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Aeman(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Lie ohhhhhhhh!!
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by LastProphet: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Imagine...what sort of useless set of rulers do we have...how can they b enforcing NIN registration during this deadly wave .... anything northerners touch or head , ended up in disaster...they hv never even brought glory to this nation...whether thru innovation or sports or entertainment, even production...but they wanna always control the country...no recognised northern professor abroad, or even established business abroad...4kin parasites

True no recognized northern prof or scholar abroad, even if there were they'd be few
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by MrEgghead(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Olabode971:

I pray you won't experience Covid oh... all this rant you are ranting now will turn to preaching and finally, you go just keep shut.

DJ Babus just died not up to 72hrs now... and alot of pipu are still carrier of this Virus.

the government is at fault, had it been covid19 dead bodies are televised on all Nigerian television station, Am so much sure you won't say what you are saying...

Una think say na Child play abi??

If you haven't resume back to your irrespective Tertiary Institutions, I will sternly advice, pls, stay at home and observe from home... if need be, ask ur colleagues about lectures and let the update u frequently because that will keep you from mingling with unknown individuals who might have contracted the virus and thereby spread it in the school campuses, lecture halls,hostel and other public places...

Government ain't do nothing to help solve the Tertiary Institutions problems, ASSU or NASU will soon embark on another strike.

Na person weh dey ALIVE dey collect Degree, Master or Phd oh...

#Abo_Oro_Lan_Sor_Fun_Omoluabi.
Stop creating unnecessary euphoria, Corona is only one of the thousands of infectious diseases in Africa. Before there was Corona, people had been dieing from other infectious diseases like Lassa, Ebola, polio, tuberculosis, Asthma e.t.c and that's why we have hospitals around us to treat these infections...Anyone who thinks he has Corona should present himself to the closest hospitals and be treated just the way people present at the hospitals for malaria, typhoid diseases...Let's not create unnecessary panick because people still die everyday from other diseases. Some hospitals have colluded with the FG to tag everyone presenting respiratory symptoms as having Corona..

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Damisam93(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Lies
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Veiniously: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2021
stupid government
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kelvinhunta: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
You have the right not to be scared but just don't misinform people especially on a public forum, that's all am tryna say. Covid is real and kills faster than malaria
Unknown31:
[s][/s] why should I be scared of covid19 when malaria, armed robbery, car accidents has killed more people than covid19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kelvinhunta: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
I can't believe am reading this! Unnecessary euphoria? How on earth will people that think they have Corona should present themselves to the closest hospital when people like u are singing that there is no Corona? Why All these attacks on hospitals? Or are you trying to say that there are no more ethical standards in the hospitals? Nigerians and their Over Sabi mentally
MrEgghead:
Stop creating unnecessary euphoria, Corona is only one of the thousands of infectious diseases in Africa. Before there was Corona, people had been dieing from other infectious diseases like Lassa, Ebola, polio, tuberculosis, Asthma e.t.c and that's why we have hospitals around us to treat these infections...Anyone who thinks he has Corona should present himself to the closest hospitals and be treated just the way people present at the hospitals for malaria, typhoid diseases...Let's not create unnecessary panick because people still die everyday from other diseases. Some hospitals have colluded with the FG to tag everyone presenting respiratory symptoms as having Corona..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by goody2019: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Lies
Until you fall a victim?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by goody2019: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damisam93:
Lies
You are a murderer if you deceive others unto their death.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by NOwazobia: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
And it was only in your mum's work place was nin done. How many are droping dead in our markets, churches, protest, campaign, clubs, buses, taxis, homes and on the streets? dumb lies, maybe not in this country; and your mother work place doesn't have location?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by dewuyiebun: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
na idiot you be and Maybe na you and your family members e go hit.
Dumb fellow
it's clear you have no respect,may thunder hack your generation to death for bringing my families to this,if you have children thunder will hack them to death, your ugly wife thunder will hack her to death..see i don't play with my family o,so just dey your lane before I lay cause on your generation to come.. oloriburuku,alaileko, ọmọ ale jatijati
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by streetfabulous: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
What is worse than COVID is that I can post on Twitter and everybody will start to argue and insult themselves without knowing who I am and whether my post is even true. I am always intrigued by this and how shallow we have become with social media.
Very soon, entire countries will be destroyed by a single post on Twitter. This trend is worse than a pandemic that has 99% chance of survival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
You have the right not to be scared but just don't misinform people especially on a public forum, that's all am tryna say. Covid is real and kills faster than malaria
Lies
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
dewuyiebun:
it's clear you have no respect,may thunder hack your generation to death for bringing my families to this,if you have children thunder will hack them to death, your ugly wife thunder will hack her to death..see i don't play with my family o,so just dey your lane before I lay cause on your generation to come.. oloriburuku,alaileko, ọmọ ale jatijati
lol your obituary and that of your useless guardians will be brought to front page here (cos you're a bastard that was adopted and bought after your ashawo .
mother dumped you on the dust bin).
Oponu jatijati you claim you can curse but even the spelling of curse you can't even write it out.
Stark illiterate may Ogun and Sango fire your MISERABLE generations there.
Foolish and dumb agbero

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by GetMeRight: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
remove kogi out of your gutter mouth and stupid post before I curse you this morning.
Dumb fellow

Are you cursed or something? Oloribu maa leleyi ke! Like foolish governor, like stupid residents
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by GetMeRight: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] flu, common cold and influenza causes loss of taste and smell.

No they don't.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by GetMeRight: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
MrEgghead:
Stop creating unnecessary euphoria, Corona is only one of the thousands of infectious diseases in Africa. Before there was Corona, people had been dieing from other infectious diseases like Lassa, Ebola, polio, tuberculosis, Asthma e.t.c and that's why we have hospitals around us to treat these infections... Anyone who thinks he has Corona should present himself to the closest hospitals and be treated just the way people present at the hospitals for malaria, typhoid diseases ...Let's not create unnecessary panick because people still die everyday from other diseases. Some hospitals have colluded with the FG to tag everyone presenting respiratory symptoms as having Corona. .

The fact that you chose to remain dumb doesn't mean that you should try to infect others with silliness now.
How many hospitals will even admit you if they suspect you of having covid-19? If you have no regard for your life, that doesn't mean you should be irresponsible for the people around you. Think of people with low immunity in your household, stay safe for them, don't be their source of misfortune and sorrow

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you Sir. I’ll be there around August as long as they have gotten Covid under control.

One of my ex Girlfriends who is a germophobe got Covid alongst with her entire family. In my Los Angeles county, there was a period where 1 person was dying every 15 minutes and ambulance drivers were making the decision on who goes to ER.

So I “feel” safer currently here in Ibadan than in LA.

Eeeeeeegun Agbalagbaaaa. You have spoken words of wisdom. LA county would be about the absolute worst place on Planet Earth to find oneself right now, all things considered, as corona matter concern.

In my capacity as your esteemed online medical practitioner, I hereby advise you to stay put in the safety of Oluyole Area, Ibadan, while dutifully firing up one fat hooter of tightly rolled Ogbomosho Jungle Bush, unfailingly every morning at 7am sharp. With this modality implemented per this prescription, the world will continue to rotate in military accordance with its divinely ordained axis of celestial orbit, and you will remain in a state of comparative safety, all else being equal.

Your bill is in the mail, so please pay up promptly without further ado. Eeeeeegun Agbalagbaaaa, we hail !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

Are you cursed or something? Oloribu maa leleyi ke! Like foolish governor, like stupid residents
na your governor and all your states people and family are all stupid.
Oponu jatijati
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

No they don't.

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by GetMeRight: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
na your governor and all your states people and family are all stupid.
Oponu jatijati

We already knew that your governor is ignorant and foolish. What we didn't know was that he has successfully infected some of you with his madness
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Tango123: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
SilverNorGold:

It's well.

Apart from NIN, which is compulsory under threat of ur line being blocked, others are voluntary

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by kadiri3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
slimjosh231:
How much were you paid for this lie?
just live her the paid her to lie

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by NaBanga: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Thank you Sir. I’ll be there around August as long as they have gotten Covid under control.

One of my ex Girlfriends who is a germophobe got Covid alongst with her entire family. In my Los Angeles county, there was a period where 1 person was dying every 15 minutes and ambulance drivers were making the decision on who goes to ER.

So I “feel” safer currently here in Ibadan than in LA.

Ok I am not in LA, so I can't speak for that area. What I know is that many people have died of Covid in Nigeria and it has not been recorded. A massive amount of people died in the North from Covid and it was blamed on malaria, high bp and diabetes. A lot of elderly people died in Anambra in December and it was attributed to old age and natural causes.

I have only known a few people that died where I live now in the US. Without the tests, everyone would have said they died of natural causes due to prior illnesses. However the hospital in my city is full. I only know that because it was revealed by news station. Many people have been diagnosed with Covid in my area, many of whom had no symptoms. They were diagnosed because all testing is free here. Otherwise life is fairly normal. It is the same in Nigeria, but there is a lack of information.

The truth is that most people will not die of Covid. It is primarily the elderly and those with severe underlying conditions who die. However more people are dying than prior to Covid. The best way to know what is actually happening in your area is not to look at Nigerian media. The Nigerian government won't tell you the truth either. Ask the morgue workers if there has been an increase in deaths prior to the beginning of Covid. That will give you a clear picture of what is happening in your area.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
NaBanga:

Ok I am not in LA, so I can't speak for that area. What I know is that many people have died of Covid in Nigeria and it has not been recorded. A massive amount of people died in the North from Covid and it was blamed on malaria, high bp and diabetes. A lot of elderly people died in Anambra in December and it was attributed to old age and natural causes.

I have only known a few people that died where I live now in the US. Without the tests, everyone would have said they died of natural causes due to prior illnesses. However the hospital in my city is full. I only know that because it was revealed by news station. Otherwise life is fairly normal. It is the same in Nigeria due to a lack of information.

The truth is that most people will not die of Covid. It is primarily the elderly and those with severe underlying conditions. However more people are dying than prior to Covid. The best way to know what is actually happening in your area is not to look at Nigerian media. The Nigerian government won't tell you the truth either. Ask the morgue workers if there has been an increase in deaths prior to the beginning of Covid. That will give you a clear picture of what is happening in your area.
[/s] Lies
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by EgunMogaji2: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
NaBanga:

I have only known a few people that died where I live now in the US. Without the tests, everyone would have said they died of natural causes due to prior illnesses. However the hospital in my city is full. I only know that because it was revealed by news station. Many people have been diagnosed with Covid in my area, many of whom had no symptoms. They were diagnosed because all testing is free here. Otherwise life is fairly normal. It is the same in Nigeria, but there is a lack of information.

The truth is that most people will not die of Covid. It is primarily the elderly and those with severe underlying conditions who die. However more people are dying than prior to Covid. The best way to know what is actually happening in your area is not to look at Nigerian media. The Nigerian government won't tell you the truth either. Ask the morgue workers if there has been an increase in deaths prior to the beginning of Covid. That will give you a clear picture of what is happening in your area.

Thanks.

I'm being super careful here just as I would be in the USA. Sometimes I don't even leave my compound here for days.

Maybe the US Embassy will offer shots for citizens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by MrEgghead(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I can't believe am reading this! Unnecessary euphoria? How on earth will people that think they have Corona should present themselves to the closest hospital when people like u are singing that there is no Corona? Why All these attacks on hospitals? Or are you trying to say that there are no more ethical standards in the hospitals? Nigerians and their Over Sabi mentally
There are thousands way to die...Just keep enjoying your life..Corona is not the only deadly disease in our environment, why the unnecessary euphoria or is it because it originated from the white man's country...Ebola as deadly as it was didn't receive much euphoria because it was not from the white man's country.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Kelvinhunta: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oh! I now get ur point but don't forget that we need to do ours as humans first. Would someone see a moving vehicle and jump in from of it just because everyone will surly die one day? We need to stay alive and postpone death even when we know everyone will die after all
MrEgghead:
There are thousands way to die...Just keep enjoying your life..Corona is not the only deadly disease in our environment, why the unnecessary euphoria or is it because it originated from the white man's country...Ebola as deadly as it was didn't receive much euphoria because it was not from the white man's country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.