Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) (60216 Views)

Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Burial Poster Of Soldier Lt Dashe Killed By Boko Haram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by Adau123(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Rest in peace gallant .
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by Blackfriday: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

furck you and thr sacrifice. who send them? did you consider the sacrifices of 20.10.2020? you for no even quote me in the first place...

what is sacrifice for country when you dont love your fellow country men? treat them lile they are beneath you?
you see how little your brain is. You disrespect the soul of a patriot because of the acts of a few soldiers on 20.10.20, you know the most common thing with guys like you... A weakling, it's all about words and no action. Do you know what it takes to stand on the front line and defend ur country?, A mooroon like you will never understand that you probably be dead, if not for the bravery of the dead patriot you disrespect. You can go fuuuck yourself now, stupid.
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by Willie2015: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
pretydiva:
The Boko Haram no dey die finish?. This is sad

If you have been to the North b/4....
U will know that the Almajiri system...
Is a breeding ground to recruit Boko Haram members...
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Blackfriday:
you see how little your brain is. You disrespect the soul of a patriot because of the acts of a few soldiers on 20.10.20, you know the most common thing with guys like you... A weakling, it's all about words and no action. Do you know what it takes to stand on the front line and defend ur country?, A mooroon like you will never understand that you probably be dead, if not for the bravery of the dead patriot you disrespect. You can go fuuuck yourself now, stupid.

oga i swear to God i wish say the things wey u dey talk dey enter me, i dont care. i said what i said. come and beat me!
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by Tundex911: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
9ja our country

Ohhh

9ja my country

Smh
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by kindlyheart: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
greatness77:
hahaha na now u know, i hate dem with passion
i have oh. the very hard way. they took my xiaomi mi max2, my small kai os phone, 30k in my wallet and the 50k i kept in my travelling. everything
Re: Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) by greatness77: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
kindlyheart:
i have oh. the very hard way. they took my xiaomi mi max2, my small kai os phone, 30k in my wallet and the 50k i kept in my travelling. everything
eyaa sorry bro!! one day youths will rise and pick up arms against dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79 / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.