Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,549 members, 7,944,632 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday (32574 Views)

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Pedalgrazing: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
It is well
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Pedalgrazing: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oga ooo
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by lanetrips: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Each succeeding IGP lowers the bar

So do not expect any spectacular performance from his successor
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by OPUBO7(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
You lie abeg.
Kudejo:
This guy is the most Useless IGP we have ever had in the history of this country, i hope they pick someone that has a little Charisma
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buhari extended the [ex] service chiefs tenure before dropping them off, same could be done here, too.

Na their problem be that.

All I know is that na Ogun go kill all of dem together.

U see that IGP Adamumu ehn, I have no pity for him. I know after retiring, he'd be gunned down soon.

He can't escape it.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Myself2(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buhari's clueless government of confusion
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by aryzgreat: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
DIG celestine Okoye should be given the IGP for fairness sake.

I know Buhari will either extend d tenure or appoint another Hausa Fulani man

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by aspiring44: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
nothing new as the IGP might have his stay extended while they lobby for a credible person to fill the gap..the most senior police officer being the Bayelsa state born officer will be ignored for a northern candidate. ....so nothing new again!

Bureaucracy over meritocracy . They know those that merit the position but politics overrule
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Quality20(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why can't Igbo governors advise buhari to retire these top northern officers so as make way for those junior Igbo officers to b promoted to AIG n take over as IG?
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by miko1988(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
nazicartel:
So what if a jnr AIG is appointed, what happens to the other snr DIGs going by 2023 and so
compulsory retirement

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Same old story....
... I put my mouth for song
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sunday Igboho can do the job....
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Neddyogu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Emyzoloye5 post=98609435][/quote]

If a fellow enlisted as a constable in 1986 and someone else who joined in 1994 as an ASP don't u think that the guy who joined as an ASP out ranks the former by far?
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by BabylonCruise(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
They have already extended his stay by 6 or 8 months.
Lawless Country!
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by sharpwriter(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kudejo:
This guy is the most Useless IGP we have ever had in the history of this country, i hope they pick someone that has a little Charisma

He isn't.... Idris Kpotum is the most useless, that is Mr transmission, transmission... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by chrisxxx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
a Yoruba man will become the next IGP grin cheesy
Over the dead body of the Cabal.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by mamaafrik(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ohaneze and all SE and southern native men must start shouting now,if not,opari nuuunooo
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Franktom247(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
As far as na police matter am less concerned because either northerner or southerner all na same they cannot change selah
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Neddyogu:

If a fellow enlisted as a constable in 1986 and someone else who joined in 1994 as an ASP don't u think that the guy who joined as an ASP out ranks the former by far?

you need a brain transplant!!!

I'm talking about DIGs and AIGs that got enlisted in the late 80s .... u're here talking about constables

can a police constable na recruit (Non commissioned officer)
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
He's the worse police inspector General in the history of Nigeria. Just retire and go home so that another Fulani man can take over. We already agree that we are on a fulani cruise until bubu leaves office or die trying.

1 Like

Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Kingdemu: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Even if the Bayelsan born AIG is given the job, wailing wailers will still find a way of linking him to the North, may be through his great grandmother. So Buhari should as usual damn the consequences an appoint a northerner if that is the person that will deliver on the job.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by eeetuk(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2021

"
There is intense lobby within the power cycles in Abuja, Daily Trust gathered, with Adamu still said to be hopeful of a tenure extension."

Granting tenure extension to Adamu will be a big mistake. His leadership has been a disaster from the start. Murders of innocent people in Nigeria under IG Adamu have skyrocketed. Kidnapping of people has become industry under Adamu leadership.

Nigerians communities and businesses have been vandalized-- while IG did nothing to stop the menace.

Visitors have stopped traveling to Nigeria for fear of being kidnapped. That killed opportunities for opening up new businesses and hiring locals to work and earn income.

Local and international media have reported record automobile accidents deaths in Nigeria-- at rates never seen before. This could have been stopped if IG Adamu had put in place effective safety driving rules.

So, I write to ask and urge president Buhari not to extend IG Adamu stay in office. I also asked president Buhari to appoint someone from Akwa ibom state to head the country police force. That will bring discipline to the force and reduce crime rates in Nigeria
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Las Las somebody will become a new IGP.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Misterone: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
nothing new as the IGP might have his stay extended while they lobby for a credible person to fill the gap..the most senior police officer being the Bayelsa state born officer will be ignored for a northern candidate. ....so nothing new again!
Maybe you dey read with your anus. how is the Bayelsa state born officer the most senior? what was said was that he has the most years in terms of age and service years before retirement.
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Coinbased: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Really
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by tnerro1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please help us remind Buhari that the Accountant General is 60years old and should have retired but has refused to
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by Tecno66: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
powerfulguy:
Hours to Adamu’s statutory retirement day, the Presidency is yet to announce a new inspector-general of police...

https://dailytrust.com/uncertainty-as-igp-adamu-retires-tomorrow

Extention loading......
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by evans4luv: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
I hope the new IGP will bring back SARS.
ewu
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by oluwasegun007(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
From the write up above...no omo Igbo likely to get it after soliciting...kuku extend the IGP tenure grin
Re: Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday by TrueChristians: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / New Naira: Falana Knocks CBN For Disobeying Supreme Court Order / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.