Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State (618 Views)

Sen. Ayim Exposes Umahi, Reveals How People Died Mysteriously After Dinner / "Operation Python Dance III Is A Blessing " - Gov Umahi Reveals Why / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by jaybenugo: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
...You have made the Engineering Family proud in Nigeria - COREN, NSE to Gov. Umahi

Governor David Umahi of EBONYI state has revealed the secret behind his performance in governance as recorded in the state, IgbereTV reports.

The governor who spoke during a courtesy visit by the council for the regulation of engineering in Nigeria and Society Of Engineers at his country home, Uburu, Ohaozara local government area, disclosed that, the secrets were the mercies of God, the grace of God, fear of God and having passion for the people.

The governor explained that 95 percent of the jobs in EBONYI state are done by direct labour through the ministry of works and the ministry of infrastructure and concession as a way of empowering Ebonyians in job creation.

Governor Umahi noted that 99 percent of the state fund circulates within the state as the jobs were being handled by Ebonyians instead of foreigners and advocated for vocational schools in each of the political zones of the country to ensure adequate training of present-day engineers as a way of getting out of the avoidable mistakes often perpetuated in the profession which according to him are very detrimental to the society.

He charged the council for the regulation of engineering in Nigeria to ensure that the profession is well protected from untrained and erring engineers by way of discipline.

His words, "I thank you for the inauguration of the council for the regulation of engineering in EBONYI state but I want to demand something.

"I think the business of engineering is a very serious one. The doctor makes mistakes, he goes out of it, life is lost but in our case, we are like the pilot, we are all in danger with the passengers. If an engineer makes mistakes it goes down with other worries.

"So we should have in each of the political zones, a kind of vocational school where we can use these regulators to offer retraining of our engineers. What we learn in school these days is so frightening and when I look at it I feel worried.

"These are the people that design our bridges. These are the people who build our airports and so on.

"It is a thing of concern,and we have to do something about it".

"We have to train them with an iron hand. Because a young man now, if I ask, why is it that they don't want to work, but they want the money? they say, they are millennium children.

"They believe that everything belongs to them and they don't want to work for it.

"You see resident engineers, you post them to site, you see that these people will never be there. You suppose to be there and if you don't participate as if you are the contractor handling the job, you can never learn anything because you are not meeting any challenge".

Earlier, in their separate remarks, the National President of Council for the regulations of engineering in Nigeria, Engr. A.A Rabiu and the National President, Nigeria Society of Engineers, Engr. Babagawa Muhammed who led other members to inspect some projects had explained that they were in EBONYI state to inaugurate the state branch of the regulating body and commended Governor David Umahi for his outstanding performance in developing the state.

They described what they saw at the project sites as marvelous. They described most of the projects executed by the Governor as exceptional and the best across Africa, noting that Governor Umahi has made the Engineering Family proud in Nigeria.

"We are totally surprise at what we have seen in Ebonyi state because of the man piloting the affairs.

"He is a qualified registered engineer by calling and a fellow of the Nigeria society of engineers.

"You have made the Engineering Family proud in Nigeria

"We are surprise also that what we have seen in Ebonyi were not seen in other states and we wonder what is the magic?

"Much as we believe that the magic may be due to the fact that the driver is an engineer, David Umahi has other special qualities. He is a man of vision and only a man of vision can do these things happening across the whole state. Engr. Umahi need to go higher beyond Ebonyi state to replicate what he has done.

"He should be made a teacher to teach other governors in Nigeria".

Some of the projects visited by the council for the regulations of engineering in Nigeria include; Shopping Mall, Ecumenical centre, International airport and college of medicine,Uburu,among others.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381031/governor-umahi-reveals-secret-behind-performance-ebonyi-state/

Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by Kaduna1stson: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by dawnomike(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
He is really doing a good job in the area of infrastructure...
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
THey can only deceive ignorant Nigerians with their rubbish achievements.

Can we compare his state with any north African state?

How dev and ind is Ebonys state?

How many homes have acces to clean water?

How many cottage industries and big industries has this gov built?

Whats the current rate of poverty in Ebonyi?

Its too early for all this noise.

Upon all his hard work, his state is still poor an underdeveloped like every other state in Nigeria.

B4 u argue wit me, think deap.

Dont be deceived wit shallow dev frm Nig govs.

Kudos to Oga Tony.

Correct man.

Na ur types suppose be Gov.
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by Vistra40: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

Upon all his hard work, his state is still poor an underdeveloped like every other state in Nigeria.

Kudos to Oga Tony.

Correct man.

After all you have typed what have you done to impact your community?lets start from there. Whoever the Tony is that you are hailing, you are supposed to be even better than him. So why your type no fit be governor instead of am?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by ThatEnuguboi: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kudos to Umahi.. Ugwuanyi see your mates ooo cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by ThatEnuguboi: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

Kudos to Oga Tony.

Correct man.

You must be very stupid. I'm not from Ebonyi but I can see pure jealousy from an afonjaa monkey who has nothing in his state despite the hunger and poverty in the hell hole shithole state u come from

I'm sure Ebonyi is miles ahead of your state

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

You must be very stupid. I'm not from Ebonyi but I can see pure jealousy from an afonjaa monkey who has nothing in his state despite the hunger and poverty in the hell hole shithole state u come from

I'm sure Ebonyi is miles ahead of your state

yOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON HERE.

You have been decived by primitive development.

Bush monkey.

Ebonyi don fine like Dubia na.

Just shut up.

Na you ignorant type dey spoil this country.

Cheap Nigerian.

Dont you have eyes, even thou you dont have a brain to know wat is called dev.

See how little minded you are. You are even disrespecting the great Yoruba tribe with an unprintable name.

I am not a YORUBA FYI.
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by ThatEnuguboi: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

yOU ARE THE FOOLISH PERSON HERE.

You have been decived by primitive development.

Bush monkey.

Ebonyi don fine like Dubia na.

Just shut up.

Na you ignorant type dey spoil this country.

Cheap Nigerian.

Dont you have eyes, even thou you dont have a brain to know wat is called dev.

Stupid boy
Tell us your stupid and worthless state let us compare it with the performance of Umahi in Ebonyi. Person go just crawl out his mud house from dirty Afonjaa land begin yan Wetin him no know
Stupid boy
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vistra40:

After all you have typed what have you done to impact your community?lets start from there. Whoever the Tony is that you are hailing, you are supposed to be even better than him. So why your type no fit be governor instead of am?

Reason like an enlightened man.'

This is how every Naija Gov, claim dev projects. At the end all the states in NAIJA are a total mess.

If you will be honest and truthful to your creature you know I am not blabbing.

Lets create very high standards for our govts.

The problem of Naija is from our citizens.

We accept wat ever the Govts give us without complain.
We have created very low standards for our govts.

W quickly applaud them over every naughty achievement.

As for the governorship seat, if your head dey dia u suppose know say I be candidate.
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Stupid boy
Tell us your stupid and worthless state let us compare it with the performance of Umahi in Ebonyi. Person go just crawl out his mud house from dirty Afonjaa land begin yan Wetin him no know
Stupid boy

As all his deeds transformed Ebonyi to Abuja.

The gov still has a very long way to go.

Once you starting praising is little achievements now, He will end up doing nothing again.

Make I go rest.

Enjoy bad govt.

We fighting agianst Bad govt in Nigeria.

Know tribal sentiments.

Check my post I bash every Nigerian Gov..

Small boy, when you mature you go understand.

Dont surport Bad govt.
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Stupid boy
Stupid boy

You see how folish you are?

Timid and unexposed Nigerian.

So you think your state is now number 1 in Nigeria, becos this normal Naija govt construction, etc.

Make we die this mata.

You should be fighting agianst the current state of poor governance in Naija, instead of surporting them.

I kow say Ebonyi na your state, but me and you know say Niaj Govs no dey try.

Think Big.

It helps.
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nobody should quote me agian.

Nigerian are not ready for a true change or revolution.

Die It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by ThatEnuguboi: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

You see how folish you are?

Timid and unexposed Nigerian.

So you think your state is now number 1 in Nigeria, becos this normal Naija govt construction, etc.

Make we die this mata.

You should be fighting agianst the current state of poor governance in Naija, instead of surporting them.

I kow say Ebonyi na your state, but me and you know say Niaj Govs no dey try.

Think Big.

It helps.
I'm an Eastern boy and every Eastern state is dear to me, so I can't watch a stupid afonjaa like u talk trash about state that is 100times better than your brown roof dilapidated region.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by ThatEnuguboi: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

As all his deeds transformed Ebonyi to Abuja.

The gov still has a very long way to go.

Once you starting praising is little achievements now, He will end up doing nothing again.

Make I go rest.

Enjoy bad govt.

We fighting agianst Bad govt in Nigeria.

Know tribal sentiments.

Check my post I bash every Nigerian Gov..

Small boy, when you mature you go understand.

Dont surport Bad govt.
Tell us your state and what your worthless governor has done, I have already told u mine, I'm from Enugu but why are you hiding yours
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Tell us your state and what your worthless governor has done, I have already told u mine, I'm from Enugu but why are you hiding yours

I am a Nigerian.

We are all d same, governed by the same monsters.

Dont be moved by their Indomie and egg dev.

As a man u must be highly logical.

I not insulting you state bro.

My problem is with the decietful propaganda of all Naija govs.

They all claim to be developing their states, yet you cant compare any of their state with any North African state.

We must shine our eyes for these monsters..
Re: Governor Umahi Reveals Secret Behind His Performance In Ebonyi State by LikeAking: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

I'm an Eastern boy and every Eastern state is dear to me, so I can't watch a stupid afonjaa like u talk trash about state that is 100times better than your brown roof dilapidated region.

U are an eastern boy.

Romove the scales of tribalisim, etc from your eyes.

Poverty, insecurity, etc dont know tribe, color, etc.

If you think this monsters we call govt in Nigerian a doing well in any capacity, then you are one of the problem of this country.

Fight for your freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Father Like Mine - MC Oluomo's Son Attacks Those Calling His Father A Tout / Tinubu Assets Declaration File Disappeared / APC Is A Dead Group In Oke Ero - Dare Bankole Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.