Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) (20837 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
The things Nigerian men put their dicks in make me ashamed for them. Thank God I have really high standards.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Adeolajude(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dumb ass Nigga, You are right..that's why it's not even right to ask anyone that rubs you..rapes you or even kidnap you how they got their money.. it's none of our business...Anyone can even kidnap your loved ones then u pay random and we celebrate with them for making head way in life
.but truly the level of foolishness of an adult in Nigeria this days is just worrisome.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by lekki1444: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

[s]Only an Idiiot or a m0ron, will go about telling people his source of income, when competitors are like vultures , haters are everywhere to block his stream

So yes I agree with her, only evil people seek others means of livelihood rather than focus on their life
[/s]

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Mekudi: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
nunnu:
Only a criminal or an ill gotten wealth is the only reason why anyone will feel offended to explain it. You can not be a menace to society for the sake of making money and you say we should not ask how you got your money. Yo cannot rob and kill and cheat etc to make your money and you say we should not be concerned. We are happy for every legitimate means of livelihood. In civilized society, you have to even show your pay stub to prove how and where you make your money. You better be living within that income too.
nobody owe you any explanation of how they make their money
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by BENEAMATA: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Someone should tell the opeke to chill .
So let's go over this with her once again everyone , this time slowly to tackle comprehension issues -
Here goes ,

He made his money treating people , he must be a doctor

She made her money handling legal issues , she must be a lawyer

He made his money building houses , he must be a civil engineer

- are you getting the pattern here everyone ? Miss afegbai too at the back ? Good

- now level two -

He makes his money carrying firearms
- if he is not a security agent , he must be a robber , killer or kidnapper !

He makes his money dissecting people
- if he is not a surgeon or coroner , he must be a ritualist

She opens legs to make her money ,
- do the whole class agree she is a gynaecologist ? Everyone ? Just a quarter of the class agree ? NO SHE IS NOT AN ENTREPRENEUR MISS AFEGBAI , SIT YOUR A$$ DOWN !

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by lekki1444: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Writendearn:
If you move silently and don't rub your fortune in other people's faces, no one will ever direct such meddling questions your way. [s]But we are Nigerians and we are inbred exhibitionists who live to pepper people we consider less fortunate than us. All of us are hypocrites![/s]

Check my signature if you've got stellar writing skills. Fiction writers only, please
speak for yourself. blanket statements are wack
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by RemiDogCare(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
nunnu:
Only a criminal or an ill gotten wealth is the only reason why anyone will feel offended to explain it. You can not be a menace to society for the sake of making money and you say we should not ask how you got your money. Yo cannot rob and kill and cheat etc to make your money and you say we should not be concerned. We are happy for every legitimate means of livelihood. In civilized society, you have to even show your pay stub to prove how and where you make your money. You better be living within that income too.

The kind of fulls she's talking about. You're a criminal if you don't detail out here all the ways you are your family have been making ends meet since ten years

Ewuu
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiiot or a m0ron, will go about telling people his source of income, when competitors are like vultures , haters are everywhere to block his stream

So yes I agree with her, only evil people seek others means of livelihood rather than focus on their life

So owners of Coca-Cola company are dumb abi? Or owners of building materials are also dumb too right.

Like, someone above me said... Humans are just getting dumber"
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Renegade23: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Really, how are we supposed to fish out the criminals in the society then
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by beardedboy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tjass4barca:

Dey they explain your source of income to people ... the world has change now lots of people making cool money on the internet without doing fraud so you want people block you something work hard to get .... na you mumu pass

Nobody can block me. Neil Patel and Brian Dean have been sharing their tactics for years, yet no one has blocked them.

If you're good, you're good. Telling everyone about your 'secret' will never drag you down. You know why? Legit income requires dedication, time and hardwork. Ramit Sethi said he's sure that 95% of those reading his blog will not be able to follow the tips there because of laziness and/or hastiness.

I have a friend that always publish premium copywriting secrets on his status everyday. Many have become six figure owners from some of his tips, yet many are only reading and not using.

That is even those who publish their secrets. In this case no one is asking anyone to share their secret, just mention your source of income; teacher, programmer, prostitution, fraud etc. Trust me, if you're making legit income, you'll be shouting it everywhere to make more customers.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Alphamale101(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiiot or a m0ron, will go about telling people his source of income, when competitors are like vultures , haters are everywhere to block his stream

Imagine just listen to yourself. Pls the earlier you change this your mindset the better

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Alphamale101(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=98655250]

Imagine just listen to yourself. Pls the earlier you change this your mindset the better
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Alphamale101(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=98655250]

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by lewispius: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

The special thing is that my dick is mine and not yours, so mind your business make ogun no kii u

Na this kind attitude kill my uncle

Lights up my kpoli in peace

grin grin grin grin grin you na character

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Dreyton36: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tony142:

why will a yahoo boy like u not support her, #mumu

Lol this small boy again , no be me say make wahala naked follow you oo
As u see me so ehn I'm always on cruise I no be ya daddy mate so lemme smoke my kpoli in peace
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by RemiDogCare(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers...

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Hajee77: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Poverty made us to throw our morality into the dusbin. What a country we belong to.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by virago(f): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

So you also agree that kidnappers , fraudsters and armed robbers shouldn't be queried to explain the source of their wealth ?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Myself2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
What a depraved world

Ashawos and prost!tutes everywhere, so daring and without shame
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Tony142: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lol this small boy again , no be me say make wahala naked follow you oo
As u see me so ehn I'm always on cruise I no be ya daddy mate so lemme smoke my kpoli in peace

na that cruise go kill u so
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
My dear its people's business..
In a sane country, the government must know how you are making your money...

Which kind talk be all these self..
Someone will just sleep poor tonight and tomorrow turns billionaire without explaining..

If its loto we should know.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Dreyton36: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tony142:

na that cruise go kill u so

This boy sef who dey buy u data make u take dey find trouble instead of using it to make money undecided

To mind ur business na problem , na that kind attitude kill my uncle
Na for road Dem just hold am shoot am for mouth just because he think say he they covered for media
Not knowing say if men get ur time ur location go cast like fowl yansh

My last reply except u don want who go carry u for mind kiss

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Tony142: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

This boy sef who dey buy u data make u take dey find trouble instead of using it to make money undecided

To mind ur business na problem , na that kind attitude kill my uncle
Na for road Dem just hold am shoot am for mouth just because he think say he they covered for media
Not knowing say if men get ur time ur location go cast like fowl yansh

My last reply except u don want who go carry u for mind kiss

if u know who u are talking to enh, u will apologize to me, anyway, I still dey observe u
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by donprinyo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mumu people everywhere. If u have evidence of illegality against anyone, show us or remain mute.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by solmus: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
virago:

So you also agree that kidnappers , fraudsters and armed robbers shouldn't be queried to explain the source of their wealth ?

Query from the Government, Tax Agency, and Security Agency is normal and legal

Query on your income by neighbours, village People, church people and community is infringement to you right of privacy
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Lolz Try use the other space you booked for mentions BTW why use a male pics for a female status. Howbeit if you are truly female there is an ongoing YTube monetizing program If you would like to make residual income then look no further Regards
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
that is my son, my last born. I want nairalanders to know we are not mates
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Escobar98(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Folks please don’t be too hard on her she’s battling guilty conscience and here’s the picture: we all know the way she gets her money and how society frowns at it. She felt pressured and had to say this.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Queenlovely:

that is my son, my last born.
I want nairalanders to know we are not mates
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by solmus: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Alphamale101 post=98667517][/quote]

In case you don't know please know now.... You have right to privacy... Only Government, Tax Agency or Security agencies can ask for your source of income, any other busy body can go and die
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Olosho full this industry no be small
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Queenlovely:

that is my son, my last born.
I want nairalanders to know we are not mates

Lolz
I've come to realize that I don't need to be offended by faceless people on a faceless forum as this NL
Anyways I hope your son is old enough to be on Social Media....there is no existing PG on SM o.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.