Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) (20836 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by virago(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:

Query from the Government, Tax Agency, and Security Agency is normal and legal

Query on your income by neighbours, village People, church people and community is infringement to you right of privacy

Good , I thought you supported that people should not be queried for their source of wealth
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by frog12: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
NICE looks. big man WOMAN !!
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Champneys: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
She is right actually.

I think everyone need to mind their business more.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Tjass4barca: 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
beardedboy:

Nobody can block me. Neil Patel and Brian Dean have been sharing their tactics for years, yet no one has blocked them.

If you're good, you're good. Telling everyone about your 'secret' will never drag you down. You know why? Legit income requires dedication, time and hardwork. Ramit Sethi said he's sure that 95% of those reading his blog will not be able to follow the tips there because of laziness and/or hastiness.

I have a friend that always publish premium copywriting secrets on his status everyday. Many have become six figure owners from some of his tips, yet many are only reading and not using.

That is even those who publish their secrets. In this case no one is asking anyone to share their secret, just mention your source of income; teacher, programmer, prostitution, fraud etc. Trust me, if you're making legit income, you'll be shouting it everywhere to make more customers.

No worries go soon understand .. .. i no get time yo they waste ..better go find something busy make you dey fine people wey go dey reveal their work to you
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Agree 100%. What jealousy can do to someone.

People are too lazy so they'd rather convince themselves that someone got his money easy rather than look for ideas to work hard and make their own money
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by DCmonster: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Olosho! If your girlfriend tells you that she works in lekki and lives with her friends.
Just know that you are dating yourself, while you think you are dating an olosho grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Haven met d requirements 4d award of a degree in the pushing school. By d powers vested in me by d senate (Board of council), as d Vice Chancellor of this great institution; I hereby confer on u Doctor of *********** (Honoris Causa).
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Originalsly: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmmm.... she may be in the kidnapping business.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't give a Bleep about anybody so I don't give a Bleep about how they make their own money..
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by vioment: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
I disagree sister. If your making money is from govt money illegally, then that is a problem.

If armed robbery or other harmful ways against people, is your way; then e no pure.

Nobody is looking for trade secrets or company advantage, but just make e pure in case dem microscope am.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm tired of dis country
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by LordSkyy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
nunnu:
Only a criminal or an ill gotten wealth is the only reason why anyone will feel offended to explain it. You can not be a menace to society for the sake of making money and you say we should not ask how you got your money. Yo cannot rob and kill and cheat etc to make your money and you say we should not be concerned. We are happy for every legitimate means of livelihood. In civilized society, you have to even show your pay stub to prove how and where you make your money. You better be living within that income too.

I am a big fan of 'mind ur business fc', and i almost accepted her thoughts, then i saw yours. I feel blessed reading your opinion, thank you for blessing me.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Alphamale101(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:

In case you don't know please know now.... You have right to privacy... Only Government, Tax Agency or Security agencies can ask for your source of income, any other busy body can go and die

Oga if your doing a legitimate business you don't need to carry megaphone to announce your source of income. For instance look at jowi zaza on a low he's into some other shady business but we all know that he's into oil and gas his source of income can be traced.

This is what poverty has reduced us to gone are those days where societies isolates those with ill gotten wealth
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by ogub(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiiot or a m0ron, will go about telling people his source of income, when competitors are like vultures , haters are everywhere to block his stream

So yes I agree with her, only evil people seek others means of livelihood rather than focus on their life
Nobody is asking you to tell everybody but Some people should know your source of income whether itslegitimate

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Aguogba(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiiot or a m0ron, will go about telling people his source of income, when competitors are like vultures , haters are everywhere to block his stream

So yes I agree with her, only evil people seek others means of livelihood rather than focus on their life

What you're saying works only in Nigeria so I don't want to blame you. Elsewhere, any money that is outside your "government-certified" job or business must be explained or you forfeit it as seized by FIU"

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by femi4: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's our biz...."not your biz" is the reason why corruption continue to prevail
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by boyc007: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Keep quiet, saying what you do is different from revealing the secret behind your success in that field. We have many engineers and doctors but some are more successful. Atleast we know what they do for a living and know what they are able to earn.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Wilespo: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Lilian Afegbai has called out Nigerians who judge others when they become successful and speculate on how they made their money, Igbere TV reports.

The actress said in a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUNvTLFokIQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKvoMVrjoN-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
...where thunder is waiting patiently for this lady is when she will come out on day to cry that she has been duped!
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by ericmor: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
nunnu:
Only a criminal or an ill gotten wealth is the only reason why anyone will feel offended to explain it. You can not be a menace to society for the sake of making money and you say we should not ask how you got your money. Yo cannot rob and kill and cheat etc to make your money and you say we should not be concerned. We are happy for every legitimate means of livelihood. In civilized society, you have to even show your pay stub to prove how and where you make your money. You better be living within that income too.

The irony of it is that they are mostly the people at the top there. Eg our politicians. The bad help the bad up there and ignore d good minded ones. So now tell me how naija wan take better cus the nonsense happens in almost all the department in Nigeria
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by nunnu: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

You are a criminal simple.

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by gwinaB(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
An irresponsible submission. How people make money is the business of the public either to learn and follow suit or to know if its proceeds of crime. Only criminals are afraid of mentioning the source of their wealth.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by beardedboy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tjass4barca:

No worries go soon understand .. .. i no get time yo they waste ..better go find something busy make you dey fine people wey go dey reveal their work to you

Lol. Seems you're dazed.
Anyways, go and find an occupation you can be proud of. Fraud and prostitution no be work. Na crime and shamelessness dem be!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by crafteck(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tell efcc
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
This one has done money rituals
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by OdogwuBlog: 6:04am On Feb 03, 2021
nunnu:
Only a criminal or an ill gotten wealth is the only reason why anyone will feel offended to explain it. You can not be a menace to society for the sake of making money and you say we should Joel Osteen Prayer Request not ask how you got your money. Yo cannot rob and kill and cheat etc to make your money and you say we should not be concerned. We are happy for every legitimate means of livelihood. In civilized society, you have to even show your pay stub to prove how and where you make your money. You better be living within that income too.
Re: Lilian Afegbai: It's None Of Your Business How Anybody Makes Money (Video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
rahztafari:
Well, you are free to say this in a lawless country like Nigeria. If you step outside this continent and live lavishly, you go explain taya!!

Some of you have never left the shores of Nigeria. So you stay here and talk rubbish.

There are thousands of Nigerians and other nationalities making illegal money (fraud and drug dealing, high class prostitutes, sugar babies and pimps) who drive expensive cars, wear super expensive bling, and live lavishly even in the US and UK, even Dubai and so forth. No random person goes about questioning their sources of income. Rather, in some cases, by their lavish lifestyles they bring themselves under the radar of law enforcement authorities who may then INVESTIGATE them to determine whether there is any basis to arrest or prosecute them for CRIMES Committed.

Many of you are just frustrated busybodies in this country. You as a private citizen aren't entitled to another private citizen explaining his source of income to you, especially when such a person is self employed. It's stupid. You should be more interested in finding out how and why most employees (public and private sector) in Nigeria seem to live beyond their legitimate salaries and earnings. Policemen, EFCC staff, civil servants, Bank workers, etc. You earn N100k a month officially but you have a big house worth N70m, cars worth N50m and children schooling abroad. How? Those should be your interest. You have no business with self employed people with no officially pegged earnings or income cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo, Adaeze & Son Joey (Pictures) / Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner / Chigozie Atuanya Bags Chieftaincy Title "Oyi Na-atu Mba 1" Of Igboland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.