Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) (67926 Views)

Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by melvinjames: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Is this a joke?
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by baddosky1: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Only his fellow agberos and charlatans will buy it to read!
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin

e fit be say this Agbero-General go Oxford ooo

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by solmus: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Trade union leader in Lagos
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Fibonacci88: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Next governor of Lagos. E go shock una. If Buhari could be packaged to be president, Mc Oluomo na small thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Format.....
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
PMB will always bring the culprit to book. MC Oluomo has written the book grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Chachamiliano: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is commendable. For an Agbero to write a book. Wow!!! And yet many Nigerian president don't even have a single book authored. Do you know that one criteria of being an American president is that you must have authored a book before contesting for any post.

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
grinwetin adamu no go see inside bush?
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by capitalzero: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Social Media users are saying that Lagos NURTW boss, Musiliu Akinsanya Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo, is now an author and has reportedly written a book titled 'My Service To Humanity'.

MC Oluomo and his new book are now the subject of discussion on [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%22MC%20Oluomo%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends] Social Media[/url].

Recall that last year, Lagos NURTW Chieftain, MC Oluomo was presented for a keynote address at a University of Lagos (UNILAG) symposium on critical transport sector, which generated a lot of fuss online then.

Some are asking if MC Oluomo's book is real or a joke. Hope he addresses that soon.

He is author but not the writer.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by elOnuh007: 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anybody can author a book as it only takes money to buy brain(behind the scene-work) for the finishing

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by KashaMadope: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okay
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Deserea: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Very funny country!

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
debbydams:
na space u book so o..yeye boy undecided
grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
afroniger:
Looks fake/photoshopped.

Everything is photoshopped to you, olodi lasanlasan
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Ibada4: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Very strange
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abi has Tinubu changed his name from Jagaban to 'Humanity'? Who dis wan wan claim say e dey serve? grin

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by MilkyWay09: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
The evil mods don't mind publicizing the thug's book. As long as they are cashing out too
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Really? grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by LordofNaija: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
According to paul in one of his books.
Congregation: Dear lord how can we tell when the son of man shall come?
Lord: These are the signs to look out for; when a barely literate park-tout starts writing books for graduates to read, and perhaps the forward was written by a professor of repute, know thee that the coming of the son of man is neigh

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some yoruba people can go to any extent to worship mediocrity, when it backfires the same sycophants will be the first to crucify him. Let Mc oluomo face his motor park job them no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by certifiedvik(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Next governor of Lagos. E go shock una. If Buhari could be packaged to be president, Mc Oluomo na small thing.
if Fayose can be governor who will stop oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
We, the Yorubas, the owners of the whole SW, are Ok with that. You and Your kind can do the needful!
Kriss216:
Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
MC OLUOMO WILL SOON BECOME PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.
Apparently, you don't know about Lagos.
Lagos has the highest respect for intellectuals in Africa.Even the city and its success is built on the shoulders of intellectual giants. Most Professors will rather consult for LASG than any other state yet it doesn't mean Lagos pays the highest.In case you don't know, everyone has the right to say his or her own story, writing a book is just one of the ways. Oluomo has done very well and I commend him even though many people here don't read actively.
Here is a book written by late President Shehu Shagari in the 60s and it is written in Hausa. Oluomo even tried writing it in English, should have been in Yoruba.

Meanwhile, please visit  https://freestuffsng.com/ to get your free stuffs in Nigeria.

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by dapadawee: 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
Which Humanity is he talking about undecided

Does he even know how to read and write talk less of being an Author grin

International Agbero grin
that guy you see knows the value of education
all his children are studying abroad US to be precise and some of them graduate with distinct grades
one regret he have wasn't going to school

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by eakenbor: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is fake. Read the back cover and you will know, if you know.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
His book go make small sense walihi , he will talk about agbero lifestyles, Agbero extortion , promoting of rascality , thuggery and how he climb to power through toutism... Who go believe say Agbero person for this life go later becometh icon to some folks

Anyway welcome next governor of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by dapadawee: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
if you were giving the opportunity to govern a motor park I bet you will not succeed. it takes intellect to be relevant and command respect among weird touts

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
His thoughtless bootlickers will be made to compulsorily buy it. Awon alaironu sad
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

When the so called Scholars will not write books and share their knowledge, touts will. By so doing they preserve their heritage and dominate the so called Scholars.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano / See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.