Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:31 AM

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) (68411 Views)

Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good of him,its ruggedity that make him survive, that how people don't believe good things may comes out from Bethlehem, is not a matter how you started but how you end,no conditions is permanent expect change, we have many people like that in bible that change from evil for good, eg zacchus,Saul,may grant him more grace to do more better than this,don't be surprise mc is going to be one of people that will be reckon with tomorrow.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by BlackBaron: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lack of jobs means local strongman cum criminal extortionist like Oluomo becomes a role model for aspiring young criminals all over the country.

The evil seeds Tinuke Jagaban et al are sowing...
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by PHijo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
I hope he dedicated at least 1 chapter to that lady from Edo state!

That content would interest many men.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
When God keeps silence for too long other gods will start to speak on his behalf.

Nothing surprised me here

My2cent
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
o don't know how some Nigerian sees them
because of their profession. now you all assumed he isn't educated. Shallow thinkers.

The NURTW chairman in Nigeria, an Offa, Kwara state indegene, Najimdeen Ya Salam is a professor.

Yet you lot graduates that couldn't fill out ordinary form will be castigating them because of their profession Whereas they earn more than you and can even pay your salary.

Haven't you lot meet degree/Masters holder driver? angry
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.
Thrash, who told you he's not even educated than you are? to you all NURTW workers are stack illiterate angry
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
Which Humanity is he talking about undecided

Does he even know how to read and write talk less of being an Author grin

International Agbero grin
You don’t need to know how to read and write before you can author a book make Una try get sense .We have millions of writers in this zoo all you need is just tell one your story
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.
So touts don’t deserve respect or what?
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by demolagilbert: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
dapadawee:

if you were giving the opportunity to govern a motor park I bet you will not succeed. it takes intellect to be relevant and command respect among weird touts
intellect ke? Absolutely not. It takes the full backing of political bigwigs, brawn, charms, blood, a reputation of being a dare-devil both in mentality and demeanour, eliciting FEAR to rule as a devil among devils. No intellect needed. It's like saying it takes intellect to being a successfully dreadful Anini, Shina Rambo etc back in their days.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
future Chairman of APC
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
You all havent seen anything yet. This book will soon be integrated into curriculum and become a required read. Siddon there dey look. grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Don't be annoying because, bad guys change for good, God don't interested in the death of a sinners but to change their way and repent, don't be surprise when you see them makes heaven, what is not good is for good people to change for bad,the beginning is not a pleasure,only who endure to the end that can safe.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ultimateprof: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Joke of the century!

If this man is a writer, then education is finished.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by dapadawee: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
demolagilbert:
intellect ke? Absolutely not. It takes the full backing of political bigwigs, brawn, charms, blood, a reputation of being a dare-devil both in mentality and demeanour, eliciting FEAR to rule as a devil among devils. No intellect needed. It's like saying it takes intellect to being a successfully dreaded Anini, Shina Rambo etc back in their days.
brother or sister to plan or stage robbery no be small thing o.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Coinbased: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lol
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

You that read and write, let's see your book. grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Sunrise258: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm just here under a tree laughing all alone. Passers by think I'm crazy but I shook my head in scorn, they don't see what I'm seeing; even MC Oluomo wrote a book?!

I like his packaging though... He is gradually transforming to a decently rich man. And he raised his kids well.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by thejda(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

So all the clowning he has been receiving on this particular subject is respect to you?
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by SolarEdge: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Packaging..if you know you know

WE CAN HELP ENJOY MINIMUM 16HOURS POWER SUPPLY DAILY VIA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM....SEND A DM VIA THE LINK
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by povpusseylover1: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
dudes, pls jst know that anybody be it 'illiterate or not' can publish a book...... dat guy MC is a winner/an achiver/great man
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Governor in waiting
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
I.diot full Twitter aswearugod grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Prettydamsel122: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't see anything bad in him writing, Infact its a welcome development
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Charx122: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:

Anyone can write a book ...all you need to do is just narrate it to a professional writer at the end is your story.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Sagay212: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Can the modaphucker read one page of the book he wrote without stuttering like an slowpoke? Useless tout and hired killer.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by calcal: 2:48am On Feb 03, 2021
The guy did not finish class 2 but I don write book.

Great! he is gifted. this is what most people cannot understand, many believe you have to be a product of the university to achieve something. NO
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by brandmix: 4:36am On Feb 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Social Media users are saying that Lagos NURTW boss, Musiliu Akinsanya Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo, is now an author and has reportedly written a book titled 'My Service To Humanity'.

MC Oluomo and his new book are now the subject of discussion on [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%22MC%20Oluomo%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends] Social Media[/url].

Recall that last year, Lagos NURTW Chieftain, MC Oluomo was presented for a keynote address at a University of Lagos (UNILAG) symposium on critical transport sector, which generated a lot of fuss online then.

Some are asking if MC Oluomo's book is real or a joke. Hope he addresses that soon.

Next lagos state governor grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2021
They've started packaging him like they did to Buhari. Lagosians it's up to you.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by dogooder: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2022
143WaZoBia:

The Bible authorship get as e be.
But the writers didn’t write against themselves because most books were credited to wrong writers.
They did very well on many occasion, bros do your research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / See What An Indian Expatriate Wrote About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.