Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,141 members, 7,916,340 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? (29176 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnkey:
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I already tattoed my unborn first child name on my body...PARIS!

Careful. See how that worked out for Paris Hilton or Paris Jackson (Michael Jackson's daughter)
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Shikena(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
The worst ones are Damaturu, Shagamu, Abakaliki, Enugu, Ijebu Igbo and Okrika lipsrsealed grin .

Degema, Shomolu, Lafiagi, Hadejia, Kazaure, Azare, Nsukka are not bad cheesy
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by illicit(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sunshine

After Ondo state....
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Drgaffok:
Banana � Island.

You gonna name your child "Banana", second name "Island"??!... You don't love the kid??! cry undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ekevwe(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

Olo shodi. Lol
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ghettowriter(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mindlog:
Obi (Benue state) cheesy

Oleng! How far
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by chiiraq802(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will name my daughter "TOTO Local Government Area" in Nasarawa State.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by jeruba: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Delta
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Kano of course

Because Kano has historically been the name of a great person who resided on the great Dala hill, he built his house on the hill, and use to catch an elephant with his bare hands.

Also Kano is such a fantastic city, Cool, Nice and home to some of the greatest Africans,
Ever heard of greats like Dantata, Dangote, Isyaku Rabiu (the father of Abdulsamad Rabiu founder of BUA Group), AA Rano, among many great people, well they are all from Kano, and her proud sons.

U totally miss the point. We are taking of aesthetics and sound of the NAME, genius
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Lovelyn451(f): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ayamelum, Ekwusigo, Amaokpara, for son Achalla, Nnewi, Udi, for daughter
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by jimmyjohn: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ogorimagongo
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Corlahworleh(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Zaria
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Katlyst(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jalingo
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tabon Tabon...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Lamanii22(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
femi4:
Moremi

The only nice one
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by bigcasava1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
So what happen to New York? I can't try it!
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by IgboWarlord(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Potiskum,Kafanchan or Banzudu.....
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by gulfer: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dutse comes to mind cool cool cool
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by virago(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jos

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by sisisioge: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lakowe cool
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by YIladan228: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bauchi
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by MightySparrow: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nasarawa: we are victorious
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ojuelegba or adama drive from adamawa
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by madukaanaya(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nnewi or Aba an igbo man should live in one of these towns before he dies.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Dlewisi: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Minna F
Yola. M
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by therajah: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
johnkey:
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I already tattoed my unborn first child name on my body...PARIS!
Paris Daura...
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by alasane: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
SMBH:

Its not everyone that is proud of being a Nigerian
*How To Leave Nigeria With 3k*
Dangote trailer from kano to Lagos is 2k*
*From Lagos to seme border is 500*
*From seme border to cotonou town is 500*
*But if you want to go to Europe *****
*Kano to Jigawa is 500*
*Jigawa to Maradi by donkey is 500*
*Maradi to Sahara by camel is 500*
*From Sahara to Mediterranean sea is just 1000*
*From Mediterranean sea to Spain by canoe is 200 via flying boat is 1000..*
*So the choice is yours*
*If you want to go to America*
*Drop for Lagos ask for officer Magunus...3000 via boat but na 6 months journey...*
*Make e no come be like sey ah no give una update*
*Your destiny is in your hands*
*I come in peace*
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by A305: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ijeshatodo

Lol — I'm just playing.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Badooguy: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Warri
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Neddstark:
Brass (Bayelsa)
New Haven (Enugu)
Palm Grove (Lagos)
Zaria (Kaduna)

Only Zaria makes sense above... It can or may even be anglicized to "Zariah" by foreigners.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Parachoko: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cholls:
My brother I go name am Ikorodu
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.