Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? (29027 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by sameks08(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
m not a Nigerian so forget it maybe you can name your child sambisa who cares
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by MoneyTrees(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

Do not, I repeat wish even your enemies to be named Nigeria or any of it's cities. angry
Anyone out there surviving in this modafvckin country you deserve accolades cheesy
You're qualified to survive anywhere cool
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by potent5(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
I like the name, Kazaure (in Jigawa state).
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by robosky02(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
tit:
Aba

Off all place na dirty aba you see

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Bedesipop(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
CALABA
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Unrated900(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ceenelly:
Kwale or warri

Your child go worry people ooooo
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yes
ehemwhy:
Are you from Gbongan ?
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Prudent5217: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abiriba
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Adelangroup: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
Nigeria has outstanding names of towns a cities.choose one.

Gbekuba
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by lokho(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Tinapa
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ojotobiloba1: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Potiskum
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by DesignMaestro(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Kano of course

Because Kano has historically been the name of a great person who resided on the great Dala hill, he built his house on the hill, and use to catch an elephant with his bare hands.

Also Kano is such a fantastic city, Cool, Nice and home to some of the greatest Africans,
Ever heard of greats like Dantata, Dangote, Isyaku Rabiu (the father of Abdulsamad Rabiu founder of BUA Group), AA Rano, among many great people, well they are all from Kano, and her proud sons.
Kanon dabo tumbin giwa. Ko da mai kazo anfi ka. Gari ba kano ba jeji.
As for me, my own is EKO ikon Allah. Kasa ruwa sama karfe cheesy
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
I will name my daughter after nnabania because I get flavour as davido talk so I will name my daughter flavour
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Paris Hilton ashawo
johnkey:
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I already tattoed my unborn first child name on my body...PARIS!
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
If its a boy name like "RIO DE JANEIRO". Or 'Rome". The girl child will b Chelsea....

Funny enough non is a Nigeria city.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Vatod(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ife

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by doubleking(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Vgc
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by khalif090: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
i will name my child SAMBISA CHIBOK DAURA BUHARI
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by BruncleZuma: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okitipupa: You go just know say may him mama village
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by ShoeShineGuy: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by JJBROS(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okpameri
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Afikpo

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by akdjr(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oshogbo
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Gunayo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Unrated900:

Your child go worry people ooooo
l swear. Mosquitoes for there Na die. The mosquitoes worry wella. So expect more from the child

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by niyidenrele: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
President Buhari is the reason my business is booming. He approved zero pay duty on imported aircrafts, zero VAT on imported aircrafts, gave all the airlines loans. We have never had it this good in Nigeria. I bought 13 brand new planes and they are coming in. I wouldn’t afford them if Buhari didn’t put this policies.

We have enabling environment to do business

Air peace CEO Allen Onyema
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by alasane: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
FIRST BORN:Ngodogoron
SECOND: Ganglumgorori
THIRD: Kuburshuwa
FOURTH; Yemdakkamenb
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Enyimbamercedes: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jayfbee65:
Harcourt
. Lord Harcourt was a rapist and pedophile.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by dolphii: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ohimini (Benue)
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by JohnBullMySon: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Onitsha
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by 21stDecember: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Douglas=Owerri
Wethdral=Owerri
Royce=Owerri
Even Owerri too

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
theFilmtric:
Son=Langtang.~plateau state
Daughter=Orire.~Ekiti state

Can't you be patriotic for once!!

theFilmtricsay
I will rather call him Hell.
Re: If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? by panpan(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Zaria (Kaduna)
Jos (Plateau)

Numan (Adamawa)
Ede (Osun)

Nekede (Imo)
Eket (Akwa Ibom)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food / Rivers Man And His Wife Who Gave Birth Name Their Twins Atiku And Wike (pic) / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.