Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

His Mother In-law Slaps Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother In-law Slaps Him (2387 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mother In-law Slaps Him by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Anything sexual from SIL towards MIL deserves a hot slap.

On the other hand, if SIL think he was wronged then he has all the right to give her a piece of his mind and retaliate with a "backhander".
Re: His Mother In-law Slaps Him by klear(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Anything sexual from SIL towards MIL deserves a hot slap.
Dat I agree with coz d demon grin grin nids 2 b exorcised with a hot slap & if d man slapped d MIL 1st, a slap n retaliation is needed. Other dan dat, both of dem shld have a better way 2 handle tins
Re: His Mother In-law Slaps Him by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kain beating wey I go give her,na gbobi she go wake up .rubbish
Re: His Mother In-law Slaps Him by allanohize(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
My mother-in-law slap me?

Look, I will give her my standard dose of 2 slaps and 1 blow before she knows what is going on! What nonsense? Look an old woman who doesn't respect a married man deserves no respect.

After my standard dose, I know she will fall down. I will then piss on her to humiliate her more!

She, her friends, relatives or acquaintances will never again try this shit! lipsrsealed
Re: His Mother In-law Slaps Him by cescky(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2011
annoying hw many people open their online bucacavity without reading thru a post ,making sensing or adding anything tangible to the post,dumb azzzes angry

if u read thru the post very well,(for all u suckers and olodos) the guys handsome,and not rich, but the lady's fair in looks and rich=(most likely the marriage was based on what the two parties lacked)

@post
stop telling the poster to mind his biz, uv been on nairaland for years,people come telling their personal issues with new ids or in the third party point of view, etc, so y'all shld open ya coconuts and absorb tongue

most likely the mother inlaw is financially supporting the fine guy, thats y she has that audacity, most likely she paid for his house too etc, and hes probably been itimidated by their wealth.

@poster
if its u wake up and dont take that shiiit, if its ur neigbour tell him the same, never stand for that irrespective of what they have materially, therse much more to life than materials, besides if u put ur mind to it, u can acquire too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Turns Fellow Student Into Snake For Money Rituals (photos) / 10 Qualities Every Woman Should Have / PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.