Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,579 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (15683 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2021
The only NYPD I know is New York Police Department grin
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Buksaylor: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Good development.

Alas, I can NEVER entrust my vote on most set of youths trained at this age, THEY WILL BE WORSE IN LEADERSHIP COMPARE TO THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP.

If you would reason with me, Check NANS leadership where an individual refused to conduct election after completion of his single constituted tenure.

Check all tertiary institutions Student Union Government, how they operates.

Finally ask 100 youths around you what they'll do should they have mantle of leadership, more than 80% response will be I WILL ALSO PACK MY OWN SHARE OF NATIONAL CAKE.

We need reorientation of the pupils in primary and some secondary school students now, those in tertiary institutions from above are beyond redemption if they've been badly oriented.

Secondly our political institution needs to change, Humongous amount for Political office holder's should be discouraged as well as our costly electioneering processes.

BITTER TRUTH

As long as we operate with this present constitution, we should forget serious turn around. If they most saint in the world govern with it, HE WILL FAIL

Restructure Nigeria NOW (Region forms of Government and review of our constitution)

You're sick!
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by nonhuman(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Nonsense which youth. una think say una Hungry youth go fit wrestle power with our money bag politician, I laugh in Swahili, even the chairman of the party will soon decamp to APC when he see money. Olodo youths
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by FullBlastLight: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2021
No patriotic, right-thinking & well-meaning youth shld be indifferent 2 dis Party by standing aloof frm it!

In fact, any youth who wldn't stand in as an active member or stalwart, is not only myopic in thinking, bt also part of d long-standing hydra-headed problems of Nig, and shld summarily be banished into d forest!

#WeMove!
#EndMisGovernance!
#EndSystemic&EndemicCorruption!
#EndGerontocracyInNig!

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by chrizzyace: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2021
LayconsCousin:
African youths need economical emancipation before political emancipation. Elections in Nigeria are capital-intensive, and will the baby NYPD have the resources?

2023 can make a good start, but the destination is farer
look at you ... I understand your view but listen there’s power in unity if you followed the end Sars protest you’ll understand that’s there are millions of wealthy Nigerians home and abroad willing to endorse this move like they did until the accounts were shut down by the tyrant govt. we’ll certainly get there. If we don’t try then we have failed. That’s the power of positivity mindset.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by RealEzee(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Omo make i collect membership card oo
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by obehi231(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Towards the 2023 polls, the emerging youth parties and the established ones needs to collaborate to produce a formidable candidate to be able to secure this nation
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by RealEzee(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2021
tutudesz:

The same youths that can't hold simple student Union election without killing themselves undecided
Who are those behind the party Who is sponsoring the party registration
have the old guys done LGA without killings?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by duality(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2021
I'm not interested in any election anywhere in the world except the issue of stopping rigging/ election fraud is on the table.

Not Nigeria, not USA. I see that people no longer like credible election.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by elmessiahs(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
the old politicians are cunning as such the youth party should know that the APC and PDP cancer will attempt to infiltrate their organization in order to put a stop to their revolution, so a mechanism to stop vote buying, rigging and all sort of malfeasance should be employed to make internal democracy reign supreme in the party. Then their candidate will be saleable.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by nwakibe: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
There should be an age limit in becoming a member of this party. Any body above 50 should not come close, If not, the same old cargoes will flock the party.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by contigiency(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Jestin:
Apc should continue with the registration of their members but we go change am for them 2023.

For Nairaland you go stay do the changing? Because when election reach, you will disappear.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by tunjilee003: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Good move, we don't want recycling of old cargoes, drug lords,godfathers and incompetent individuals controlling the affairs of our nation.....
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by africandictator(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2021
If the nydp does not present credible and intelligent candidates in the 2023 polls, God knows I would give my votes to speedy Darlingtons people's action party (PAP). That guy wants to change Nigeria for good.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by RexTramadol1: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
Nigeria and merry go round citizens

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nauttyprof(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this party crumbling as a result of greed. This I have seen.

Keep what you see to yourself. Must you be negative. This is why the country has not progressed because of negative people like you. They have not yet established the party fully and yet you are already seeing something.

Na wa o.... May God help us in this country.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2021
miteolu:

http://www.nativereporters.com/youth-party-submits-letter-of-intent-to-participate-in-2023-poll/

which youth? All these Nigerian youths that will not be different from their leaders? I feel sorry for all of you in this country. The fact remains that 90% of Nigerian youths are not different from their leaders unfortunately the 10% that can make the change are not even interested in politics. THIS PARTY WILL BE DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Cutiekatty: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691048:
Naija Youths Wake Up.

This is the time to take charge of your future.

And when we are talking about Naija youths, we mean the good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths that are ready to make their lives a meaning.
We are always happy to know that we still have good and hardworking youths in this nation, though they are very few, but we do believe in them.

Not the fraudsters that will still queue behind the politicians that looted their lives and the lives of their unborn kids since 1960.
Dimeji Bankole and Zlatan Ibile kinda youths...

This is the time.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

What do you expect an igbolabi of son to say?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Cutiekatty: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2021
NYDP:
Nigerians are you ready?

Say No To Recycling!!!

Say No To Failed Promises!!!

You deserve quality education

You deserve social benefits

You deserve security of lives

You deserve affordable housing

You deserve good roads

You deserve better judiciary

I ask again, are you ready?

We move
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Philadelphia: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2021
Op,
How is NYPD short for National Youth Democratic Party.
Is it not supposed to be NYDP?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Good development.

Alas, I can NEVER entrust my vote on most set of youths trained at this age, THEY WILL BE WORSE IN LEADERSHIP COMPARE TO THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP.

If you would reason with me, Check NANS leadership where an individual refused to conduct election after completion of his single constituted tenure.

Finally ask 100 youths around you what they'll do should they have mantle of leadership, more than 80% response will be I WILL ALSO PACK MY OWN SHARE OF NATIONAL CAKE.

We need reorientation of the pupils in primary and some secondary school students now, those in tertiary institutions from above are beyond redemption if they've been badly oriented.

Secondly our political institution needs to change, Humongous amount for Political office holder's should be discouraged as well as our costly electioneering processes.

BITTER TRUTH

As long as we operate with this present constitution, we should forget serious turn around. If they most saint in the world govern with it, HE WILL FAIL

Restructure Nigeria NOW (Region forms of Government and review of our constitution)
God bless you brother for saying this, this is the truth that most people don't want to hear can't you see the few likes the post got?. Me personally I prefer the old recycled politicians to the youth we have in Nigeria today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Cutiekatty: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2021
NYDP:
Nigerians are you ready?

Say No To Recycling!!!

Say No To Failed Promises!!!

You deserve quality education

You deserve social benefits

You deserve security of lives

You deserve affordable housing

You deserve good roads

You deserve better judiciary

I ask again, are you ready?

I just have one advice for the party base on what APC can do to demoralized the party come 2023, we know the party has no money it source of funding will solemnly depend on donations, you and I know FG will freeze the account through either CBN or EFCC on the ground that some donated funds are from suspicious link, my advice is this make your funding and donations through bitcoin to avoid being financially crippled.

Secondly get an alternative means to connect to the internet, as internet censorship will be in play before 2023 not to curtail fake news but to clamp down on political opposition.

Thirdly there might be a total shutdown of internet during the election, get an alternative means ready ASAP.

If we are to succeed we need to learn from the mistake of Uganda/Bobby wine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by MrALIVE: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2021
elganzar:
Wow...

I see a break through only if they present strong candidates...

Falz
Aisha Yesufu

Osinbajo
Peter Obi...etc

Or one elder for presidency and a youth as vice...For the sake of experience..
for the sake of experience my foot...we need to drop this kind of mentality that Nigerian youths cannot lead because they are not experienced..what have the current crop of vultures who call themselves leaders done with their experience...

Drop this mentality that a youth cannot lead.

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by eROCK247(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Dymaco(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Good development.

BITTER TRUTH

then you might be ignorant of what is happening.

The special advisers to most of these politicians are youths below 45. Nigeria youths are breaking barriers in modern day politics.

Do you think lai Mohammed the information minister sabi anything in ict, the youths are the back engine.

Why don't they select someone above 60 as their adc? Why should it be 45 years.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by molas02: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Youth Democrat is enough, they should remove that Party jo
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by tutudesz: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2021
RealEzee:
have the old guys done LGA without killings?
So the youths should follow such bad example? We should be better than the old guys with everything that we do, but instead we doing the bad things better than dem
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by tayeloveme4rel: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2021
registered member
www.nydp.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abusive Appointments At Federal Character Commission - Vanguard Editorial / I Didn't Write Any Letter Calling For Tinubu's Arrest - Prof Akinyemi / Boniface Emerengwa Pledges Loyalty To Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.