Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll (15751 Views)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / US Govt Reacts As Soludo Wins Anambra Election, States Demand For 2023 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2021
2023 youths go just surprise them as Buhari surprise Nigerians vote for NYDP .
they will still rig the election sef
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by joelala(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2021
We don't need youths, we need good and selfless leaders that puts the interest of the people first; American Voted Trump and followed by Joe bIden; pretty sure y'all know their ages. incase you guys dont know....PMB, OBJ, Gowon Danjuma all came in as YOUTHS back then; now lets come closer....Amechi, Fashola, Femi Gbaja, Dino, Dimeji Bankole, Adams O, El- Rufai, Rochas, etc are not all up to 60yrs and they have been in government for over 15yrs.......Now deduct 15yrs from their current ages and tell me were they not all youths when they came into power? So my people the answer is not having youths, we need selfless passionate leaders that will move the country forward....
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by WriterX(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2021
i will be voting come 2023 for this party, i dont care if i have to go under the rain or if bullets rain down , i have to vote
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by donbrowser(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
eROCK247:

How can I join the party?
https://NYDP.ng
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2021
donbrowser:
Way to go

Good development bt they need to be very strategic and pick good counsel. U can't condemn everybody and assume every youth is better than previous leaders even without being tested in same capacities. Let it be an ideology based party also.

I noticed that amongst the youth it is hard to come to an agreement on issues, everybody has a say and opinion which is good bt a mechanism to reach best decisions that's acceptable to all or most is smwhat lacking.

1 Like

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by peterjulius00(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2021
It is time for us as youth of this great nation to take over the government for the old men n women, let us all make sure as a youth get our PVC ready to push out all this old politican. God bless NYDP, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Osek(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2021
it's time for we youths to wake up and take the mantle of leadership and change the history of Nigeria
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Lunex(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2021
"We offer free experiences at the best companies, so you can break out of the no-experience, no job cycle."- from the site

https://entrylevel.page/FFjt
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by harmony75: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Great ��� we move �
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by glad7: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good move .
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by omoharry(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691048:
Naija Youths Wake Up.

This is the time to take charge of your future.

And when we are talking about Naija youths, we mean the good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths that are ready to make their lives a meaning.
We are always happy to know that we still have good and hardworking youths in this nation, though they are very few, but we do believe in them.

Not the fraudsters that will still queue behind the politicians that looted their lives and the lives of their unborn kids since 1960.
Dimeji Bankole and Zlatan Ibile kinda youths...

This is the time.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.
Is not about floating a party to deceive the youth to vote you guys in then turn against them after getting power..So many youth have been voted into power but have turned out like our monster politicians.E.G Desmond Elliot, Yaya Bellow and that slapping senators. hmm!
What are your ideologies? what do you stand for ? what do you intend to do, that will make your party different from the various parties that are springing up everyday? Its not about the name of the party but the values that party represent.
A party like this ought to have been holding sections with various youth across the country to agree on the best way to govern a difficult country like Nigeria.They should be a strategic plan of action to position this party before getting to the top most position- which is the presidency.
You guys should focus on getting more of your members into the house of representatives..with a mandate on bills they must sponsor and pursue..bills that our old representative have refuse to pursue. Getting strait to the presidency now is not the answer, becos if we still have those rogues as representative and governors, then they will frustrate whatever fantastic ideas your party has for this terrible and controversial country . Proper planing and strategic positioning of your party should be your concern..Just look at the failure called Apc..They did not have any ideology, so they ended up with fellows that came with an ideology different from what they want and believed in. Hence, the desire to restructure this country failed from the south-West perspective.This is becos they went to romance people that do not share their ideology of what they want and in the process have plunge this country further into the belly of Hunger/poverty,nation wide insecurity and Nepotism.
The PDP on the other hand is a known nuisance.An old and selfish party that should have been fizzle out if not that APC did not get their act right..APC failed this country becos they wanted power only.So YDP should do a thorough soul searching before telling us to believe in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
whela:
It's a good start...we pray it doesnt get hijacked...
APC will offer to appoint the Chairman head of government agency or give him a billionaire naira contracts and he may sell out. I hope he is a man with principles and not a Judas.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by omoharry(f): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
chrizzyace:
look at you ... I understand your view but listen there’s power in unity if you followed the end Sars protest you’ll understand that’s there are millions of wealthy Nigerians home and abroad willing to endorse this move like they did until the accounts were shut down by the tyrant govt. we’ll certainly get there. If we don’t try then we have failed. That’s the power of positivity mindset.
What is your party's ideology, what does your party stand for? You are here talking..but have you tested money to know if you wont be talking from both side of your mouth when the big wigs like the APC/PDP approaches your kind will millions of naira ?The ENDSARS won our trust becos they came with this mindset that they will never romance with with any politicians and they kept to their word..Alot of money was thrown at them but they rejected them(though they some Judas among them, could not ignore the seduction of the money-so they fell. Though later apologized, when they were caught but the harm had already been done) can your kind overcome the power of that seduction of our politicians Ghana must go?
Finally, which one is YDP and NYDP again?which one are you advertising?These are two different parties oo!
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
my vote is secure for the candidate anytime
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by ThatFairGuy1: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dymaco:

then you might be ignorant of what is happening.

The special advisers to most of these politicians are youths below 45. Nigeria youths are breaking barriers in modern day politics.

Do you think lai Mohammed the information minister sabi anything in ict, the youths are the back engine.

Why don't they select someone above 60 as their adc? Why should it be 45 years.
I have few logical question for you to support my claim that it isn't about age.

At what age do you think Amaechi, Raji fashola, Bukola Saraki, Wike, Fayose, late Ishaq Adeleke, Tinubu, Ahmad lawan, Ekweremadu, gbajabiamila and host of others.
Are these not same politicians you all seen as clueless?
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by golddare: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
miteolu:

http://www.nativereporters.com/youth-party-submits-letter-of-intent-to-participate-in-2023-poll/

Just being out two correct youths from the south and the North. They should not wait till 2023.
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Dymaco(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I have few logical question for you to support my claim that it isn't about age.

At what age do you think Amaechi, Raji fashola, Bukola Saraki, Wike, Fayose, late Ishaq Adeleke, Tinubu, Ahmad lawan, Ekweremadu, gbajabiamila and host of others.
Are these not same politicians you all seen as clueless?

Anyway na true but I believe that youth will wipe away all this old men with old mentality
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by ThatFairGuy1: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dymaco:

Anyway na true but I believe that youth will wipe away all this old men with old mentality
will just wipe away because of old mentality and bring their own new mentality of stealing angry
What are you saying.

Age is not our problem, the institution is.
If youth should assume Power with this current institution, THEY'LL BE WORSE THAN THE PRESENT LEADERSHIP I reemphasize
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by Banmeallday: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691048:
Naija Youths Wake Up.

This is the time to take charge of your future.

And when we are talking about Naija youths, we mean the good, honest and hardworking Nigerian youths that are ready to make their lives a meaning.
We are always happy to know that we still have good and hardworking youths in this nation, though they are very few, but we do believe in them.

Not the fraudsters that will still queue behind the politicians that looted their lives and the lives of their unborn kids since 1960.
Dimeji Bankole and Zlatan Ibile kinda youths...

This is the time.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

OBOY you people have amnesia ooooh. The so called youth are called upon each year as if they will do better....Was OBJ not a youth? Yet you people brought him out of retirement to again misrule...ditto Buhari...

Was Zik not a Youth, and he blindly led people to believe in something a foreign criminal created to benefit a foreign nation.....

YEP....

The Youth will come and misrule as far as NIGERIA is concerned...
Re: Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll by KingsleyCEO: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2021
ThisCouldBeUs:
Why are some people daft in their thinking?Taking what for their father?

Daft question from a daft individual who lacks basic understanding.

No! They will take you to their father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Mortgage Your Professionalism For Goodwill - IG Admonishes Police Officers / Kingsley Moghalu Declares Intention To Run For President / Jigawa Governor's Son Arrested For Money-Laundering At Kano Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.