Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,411 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me (1436 Views)

DSS, Army Told To Place Tinubu, Other APC Leaders On Watchlist / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
I had a friend who said that he son so much wanted to join the Nigerian army despite resistance and opposition from him.

I sat the young man down and had a discussion with him and about his choice of been a Nigerian soldier,the young man said he would think about it.Two days later the young man told his dad he is no longer interested in the army or joining any millitary force for that matter,I told my friend that I wanted to ask him why he made a change of mind so suddenly.

Me friend son asked me a question,he said"if Nigerian government can release deadly Islamic terrorists tagged as been repentant back into the society,knowing fully well that terrorism is the greatest offence against the federal republic of nigeria,exhibitamce lacklustre actions from the government regarding the issue of banditry and fulani herdsmen ravaging Nigeria,joining a millitary force of such a government is nothing but self suicide and uttermost foolishness.

8 Likes

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Kaysalas(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bros!
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by GallantDuke(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
So thoughtful of the young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kaysalas:
Bros! Can we talk in private. I sent you a private message
Wetin we wan talk about,this is an open forum and my no 1 rule is that I don't give my email and contact info to people I don't know.
who knows if you a undercover detective trying to hunt me down for speaking against buhari and his evil government.

Abeg anything we wan talk about just tell me here,

If you are not a buhari zombie or an undercover cop,abeg no vex for me it's just my strict policy on nairaland,even if na woman I can't change it

Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Kaysalas(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
superjab:

Wetin we wan talk about,this is an open forum and my no 1 rule is that I don't give my email and contact info to people I don't know.
who knows if you a undercover detective trying to hunt me down for speaking against buhari and his evil government.

Abeg anything we wan talk about just tell me here,

If you are not a buhari zombie or an undercover cop,abeg no vex for me it's just my strict policy on nairaland,even if na woman I can't change it

Thank you

I understand
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kaysalas:

I understand perfectly but you can create another email without your details and respond. Please it has to do with some thing you said elsewhere.
Like what if I may ask?
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by epondudu: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Op can lie oooo.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Quim2: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
epondudu:
Op can lie oooo.

OR you simply can't reason for yourself

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by IamPlato(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
He is a wise young man...
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by epondudu: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Quim2:

OR you simply can't reason for yourself
If I can't reason I wouldn't have reasonably reasoned that you are unreasonably lying...
OP you are lying. grin
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Quim2: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
epondudu:

If I can't reason I wouldn't have reasonably reasoned that you are unreasonably lying...
OP you are lying. grin

I did say you can reason.
So I am now Op?
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by epondudu: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Quim2:

I did say you can reason.
So I am now Op?
I reasonably repeated what I said......Op you are lying.
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by achierosion(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
The boy don escape a live bullet be that.
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sai mama
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Quim2: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
epondudu:

I reasonably repeated what I said......Op you are lying.

Lol, I don jam craze
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Kaysalas(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
superjab:

Like what if I may ask?
I am also
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by epondudu: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Quim2:

Lol, I don jam craze
grin
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Heffalump(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
superjab:
I had a friend who said that he son so much wanted to join the Nigerian army despite resistance and opposition from him.

I sat the young man down and had a discussion with him and about his choice of been a Nigerian soldier,the young man said he would think about it.Two days later the young man told his dad he is no longer interested in the army or joining any millitary force for that matter,I told my friend that I wanted to ask him why he made a change of mind so suddenly.

Me friend son asked me a question,he said"if Nigerian government can release deadly Islamic terrorists tagged as been repentant back into the society,knowing fully well that terrorism is the greatest offence against the federal republic of nigeria,exhibitamce lacklustre actions from the government regarding the issue of banditry and fulani herdsmen ravaging Nigeria,joining a millitary force of such a government is nothing but self suicide and uttermost foolishness.

Thank God the young man borrowed sense las las
Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kaysalas:

I am also being wary of the very same reason you write earlier. Just do me a mail from another email address please
Oga I don dey suspect you ooo,why are u so much desperate to get my email? What topic did I talk about that u can't give me a clue about,is it about guns,buhari e.t.c

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me by Kaysalas(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
superjab:

Oga I don dey suspect you ooo,why are u so much desperate to get my email? What topic did I talk about that u can't give me a clue about,is it about buhari e.t.c
wink

(1) (Reply)

Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly / Sagamite Destroying Daft Malami And Presidency's Arguments On Open Grazing! / Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB: A Blessing In Disguise For Ndiigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.