Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,144 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) (9340 Views)

Fulani Again! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Me (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Did Not Kill Daughter Of Afenifere Leader – Buhari Condoles Fasoranti / Enugu People Cry Like Baby As Herdsmen Did This Yesterday VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Jerryherd: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Samunique:
And it was poorly scripted .

Lai no try this time around o !

Bcs the lie no too catch us grin

The thing one resemble Garba Shehu hand writing.. Naso hin dey always write ridiculous trash
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AfonjaConehead: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2021
I dey laff o grin
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
saaron:
Terrorist herdsmen are not poor yet want to ride on buhari's regime to steal people's lands through violence and bloodshed? We'll see how far you'll go with your Taqiya.

'few criminal herdsmen", not all.. Just like we have criminals in every tribe. Majority of the Fulanis are law-abiding people, generous and kind.

Steal your land? Lol, my brother, your hatred for the Fulanis will make you believe every nonsense!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Okay, you all are rich yet you can't buy a land to feed your cows?

You all are Poor ,
POOR!!
POOR!!!

VERY POOR THINGS!

The Fulani herdsmen are nomadic people. It's their lifestyle. It doesn't mean they are poor, lol, horrible logic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by IamPlato(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop being bitter and an enemy of progress! Rejoice with the fortunate or simply mind your business. Your hatred for the Fulanis will consume you!

God bless Nigeria.
Tell your friend to remember me in his kingdom bro smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by saaron(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Okay, you all are rich yet you can't buy a land to feed your cows?

You all are Poor ,
POOR!!
POOR!!!

VERY POOR THINGS!
Don't mind them. Lies and Deception is their moto. Bloody terrorist murderers.
I guess their desire to share their stupendious wealth to poor hausas informed their decision to invade hausa land and massacre hausa kings in 1804.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AfonjaConehead: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Wow! That's so kind of them, comrade! Congrats, Femi.. Hope to get my own share too o.. cheesy

Same person as op grin grin grin grin

Mallams and their level of IQ mentality is easy to spot grin

His profile also says it all: GOD BLESS BUHARI,GOD BLESS THE ZOO

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AfonjaConehead: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
I blame coneheads for all this...they dash all mallam phone and data 2014 cos of election/politics...
Now see we are facing

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by butterfly777(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
fake story from a known Fulanis agent. Continue.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Same person as op grin grin grin grin

Mallams and their level of IQ mentality is easy to spot grin

His profile also says it all: GOD BLESS BUHARI,GOD BLESS THE ZOO

grin grin

Your hatred for Nigeria and the Fulani tribe will consume you, my brother.. (in Comrade SilverNorGold's voice)..

Una go wail tire... By the way, Atiku is coming... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Mightyhaiz: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
what kind of daft image laundry is this one?

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Cow business is more lucrative than Crypto.. So if you think herdsmen are poor, then you should go for a medical checkup, my brother...

The problem with most of you is ignorance, hatred and bigotry. You need to get yourself informed. Herdsmen are millionaires because cow business is very lucrative. But what do you expect from lazy Nigerian youth? grin cheesy

God bless Nigeria!
Deforestation, destruction of farm produces , free occupation of land make you think cow business is lucrative. For your information kidnapping for ransom is additional source of income for these herdsmen.
I know you believe that cows and properties are more important human lives

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Deforestation, destruction of farm produces , free occupation of land make you think cow business is lucrative. For your information kidnapping for ransom is additional source of income for these herdsmen.
I know you believe that cows and properties are more important human lives

My brother, go through my comments and those of AdolfAboki... We've trashed this nonsense assumption. You bigots should come up with something creative!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by SoBright101: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Based on farmers, dead, tortured, raped and innocent Nigerian tears

SilverNorGold:

Cow business is more lucrative than Crypto.. So if you think herdsmen are poor, then you should go for a medical checkup, my brother...

The problem with most of you is ignorance, hatred and bigotry. You need to get yourself informed. Herdsmen are millionaires because cow business is very lucrative. But what do you expect from lazy Nigerian youth? grin cheesy

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Daddysidhan: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
The same package and propaganda they used in forcing a tribalist nepotist buhari on our neck in 2015, if you want to lie be smart with it not this nonsensical abomination you are spewing from the pit of hell. IRO NLA ni eleyi ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, go through my comments and those of AdolfAboki... We've trashed this nonsense assumption. You bigots should come up with something creative!

God bless Nigeria.

God is not blessing an Nigeria. Thanks to killer herdsmen who have added kidnapping to cow rearing .
I am expecting you guys to buy lands for ranching. Fulani herdsmen are not highest producers of cows in the world. Kwashiokor cows. Consumption of cow meat is a risk factor for atherosclerosis and hypertension. I blame those people who have no alternatives to cow meat.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Mightyhaiz: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

The Fulani herdsmen are nomadic people. It's their lifestyle. It doesn't mean they are poor, lol, horrible logic!
Nomadic ...in 2021

which other place in the world today is this nonsense practiced? nomadic ko abnormal ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

'few criminal herdsmen", not all.. Just like we have criminals in every tribe. Majority of the Fulanis are law-abiding people, generous and kind.

Steal your land? Lol, my brother, your hatred for the Fulanis will make you believe every nonsense!

God bless Nigeria.

All nomadic herdsmen are criminals- destruction of people farm is a crime itself. Forceful occupation of land is also a crime.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by SoBright101: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Like criminals from other tribe go about every states kidnapping people, destroying farms, taking possession of people's property by force, creating havoc everywhere they go.

AdolfAboki:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Nomadic ...in 2021

which other place n the world today is this nonsense practiced? nomadic ko abnormal ni

They reason live animals because they have used with animals in forest.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Zenithpeak(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fake news and a dirty lie from the pit of hell.... Check out the moniker of the fool that is giving you LAMBA before you waste your time and data on his foolish thread.

Omo-ale, APC apologist, Buhari asslicker, fulanis bigot, enemy of progress, a descendant of Othman Danfodio from futa'd'jallon.

Baseless lies.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

God is not blessing an Nigeria. Thanks to killer herdsmen who have added kidnapping to cow rearing .
I am expecting you guys to buy lands for ranching. Fulani herdsmen are not highest producers of cows in the world. Kwashiokor cows. Consumption of cow meat is a risk factor for atherosclerosis and hypertension. I blame those people who have no alternatives to cow meat.

At the emboldened, I'll not waste my time on an enemy of Nigeria... Like I told you before, my brother, go through my posts.. And that of Adolf.Aboki. Also see my Criminal Tribe Acts posts, you can search for them on NL.. You should also get yourself educated. But that's not even my business. The emboldened already revealed to me the kind of person you are... So no point wasting my precious time on a saboteur.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
SoBright101:
Like criminals from other tribe go about every states kidnapping people, destroying farms, taking possession of people's property by force, creating havoc everywhere they go.

Repeating same OLD LIES!

1 Like

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

All nomadic herdsmen are criminals- destruction of people farm is a crime itself. Forceful occupation of land is also a crime.

Repeating same OLD LIES! Every criminal is now Fulani to these bigots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Repeating same OLD LIES! Every criminal is now Fulani to these bigots!

Is there any nomadic fulani herdsmen who don't destroy people farm and settle illegally in land that is not there own ?
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Nomadic ...in 2021

which other place in the world today is this nonsense practiced? nomadic ko abnormal ni

Note: only some of the Fulani herdsmen are nomads. Not all Fulanis are nomads, note the difference. It has to do with culture. So their embracing modern tech is being done gradually. You can't force ranching down their throats at once, it has to be gradual. I am also in support of ranching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

At the emboldened, I'll not waste my time on an enemy of Nigeria... Like I told you before, my brother, go through my posts.. And that of Adolf.Aboki. Also see my Criminal Tribe Acts posts, you can search for them on NL.. You should also get yourself educated. But that's not even my business. The emboldened already revealed to me the kind of person you are... So no point wasting my precious time on a saboteur.

God bless Nigeria.

God will bless Nigeria until nomadic fulani herdsmen stop their criminal activities .
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Is there any nomadic fulani herdsmen who don't destroy people farm and settle illegally in land that is not there own ?

Again, repeating same OLD TRASH! I think you should take SilverNorGold's reply seriously. You need it! Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

God will bless Nigeria until nomadic fulani herdsmen stop their criminal activities .

Take his reply seriously and stop being myopic! Your ignorance is appalling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Note: only some of the Fulani herdsmen are nomads. Not all Fulanis are nomads, note the difference. It has to do with culture. So their embracing modern tech is being done gradually. You can't force ranching down their throats at once, it has to be gradual. I am also in support of ranching.

Sambisa forest is big enough to accommodate cows in Nigeria. Cows should be transported to other parts of the country for commercial purpose.
Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by AdolfAboki(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:

Sambisa forest is big enough to accommodate cows in Nigeria. Cows should be transported to other parts of the country for commercial purpose.

Did you read my comment well at all? Did you see the screenshot? Nawa o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To My Friend - So Shocking! (SEE PICTURES) by capitalzero: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Take his reply seriously and stop being myopic! Your ignorance is appalling!

God will not bless Nigeria. How can God bless Nigeria when lives of innocent are being wasted daily?
I weep for rural dwellers who are being terrorised by nomadic fulani herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnewi: Refuse Takes Over Major Roads / 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.